Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RWB Quilt block swap 5/15 closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RWB Quilt block swap 5/15 closed Next Topic
Page: of 17

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  3:20:31 PM  Show Profile
Terri, I think that is a great idea. Amy
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  5:20:22 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Yay, Marti,
Can't wait to see your block.
I ordered some white flannel that I am going to hang on the wall and use for a design wall. I can mix and match and move the blocks around as necessary.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  5:27:04 PM  Show Profile
oooooooooh.. awesome idea Terri! you go girlie!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  12:13:33 PM  Show Profile
why am i not able to find this topic in the forum anymore? and why am i not receiving emails letting me know someone has submitted a reply to topics here? this is weird!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  12:56:51 PM  Show Profile
Go up to the left hand corner and Subscribe to this topic.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  6:46:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Diana, i had done that... but for some reason it wasn't working. I just un-subscribed and re-subscribed and it seems to have taken care of the issue.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  04:10:00 AM  Show Profile
All my blocks have been sent. Did everyone get them?

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  1:02:46 PM  Show Profile
Hey ladies! I have been receiving my beautiful blocks. Thank you, I can't wait to see all of it. My blocks will be out soon. I'll have to hand stitch them, the part for my sewing machine I need has been on back order. I got a new sewing machine as a gift because my old one was broken. So when I got rid of my old one, I accidently threw out my new power cord and foot peddle and kept the old one! Boy was I mad when I figured that out! I've ordered a new one, but like I said, it's on back order. (I wonder if I'm not the only one who's made that mistake...)

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  7:37:21 PM  Show Profile
Shanda, i did that with my computer once. UGH! how aggravating. I hope they get your cords to you soon.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  8:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
My cat chewed thru the power cord and foot pedal cord so I ordered a new one from Sears parts online. It ididn't take too long to get it but what an unnecessary expense. Thank you Twink.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  08:48:24 AM  Show Profile
awww, but Twink is so adorable! what a beautiful cat! :)

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  11:58:20 AM  Show Profile
I am trying real hard to get the blocks together and in the mail before May 1st, but I may be a little behind. I think I may ask one of my church friends if I can borrow their sewing machine. I will do my best.

Blessings

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Sally55
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Sally
Wampum PA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  12:17:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi All!

Just wanted to let you all know your blocks went out in today's mail. I enjoyed sewing those so much I have started on a king sized quilt. With all the gardening coming soon...am I crazy or what! LOL

PA Farmgirl #3766

Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  12:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sally,
I think you are "or what". Once I get started on blocks I just keep going and going. My most productive quilting day is July 4th, usually the first really hot day of the summer. Go figure.
You go girl!!
Terri
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  2:50:51 PM  Show Profile
My blocks will be in the mail on Monday. I am a wait to the last minute person. But you will get your block.
Go to Top of Page

Shirley Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Shirley
Beulaville North Carolina
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  3:33:43 PM  Show Profile
Marti when did you send your blocks? I've been checking the mail but haven't got any blocks in a while. only 4 so far. Can't wait to get them all, what I got are all beautiful. Did everyone get my blocks?

The distance between friends is never too far

Edited by - Shirley Ann on Apr 25 2013 3:35:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  5:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
I received Nancy, Shirley, Amy and Diana a while ago. Haven't received any lately either. Sorry.
Terri
HemetGardener
# 4720
Go to Top of Page

Sally55
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Sally
Wampum PA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  7:34:28 PM  Show Profile
I received Diana's, Amy's, Terri's, Nancy's and Shirley's. With mine, I'm half way there :)

PA Farmgirl #3766

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2013 :  04:31:10 AM  Show Profile
you're kidding Shirley? uh!!!!! I sent them around April 6th. I even had to google a couple of zip codes. :( this burns me! Did ANYONE get my blocks?

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Go to Top of Page

Shirley Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Shirley
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2013 :  05:20:10 AM  Show Profile
Sorry Marti, hopefully I'll get the block today.

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2013 :  4:34:07 PM  Show Profile
ARRRRRGHHHHH. when i sent the blocks i'd gone to the UPS store on my way home from work. he weighed them, put the stamps on them and set them to the side for the regular US mail to pick up next morning. I stopped in this morning and talked to the same guy that was working that evening. he said he remembered because i'd had so many of them and I myself remember him stamping them and setting them on the side that the mail guy gets. Apparently the lady that worked the next morning had moved them to a bin, set them in the back room or somewhere.. he called me this afternoon and said he found them and personally handed them to the US mail guy that picks up in the morning there. I apologize! I told him all these ladies are waiting for them and think i'm a fibber cuz i'd told them they were on the way and yet no one has received them.! He apologized profusely. They are now on the way. I would greatly appreciate it if you all would please let me know if/when they arrive. I'm anxious now. That's what i get for going for convenient location instead of going over to the regular post office. I've learned my lesson.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2013 :  4:56:54 PM  Show Profile
Marti all's well that ends well. Look on the bright side they still had them and were not gone in Mail la la land.

Cant wait to see your block.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Shirley Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Shirley
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2013 :  10:16:01 AM  Show Profile
Marti, I'm so glad you found out where your blocks were. Yea!!! And so glad I posted something on here about not getting your block yet. I'll post on here as soon as I get mine.

Go to Top of Page

Sally55
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Sally
Wampum PA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2013 :  3:37:17 PM  Show Profile
Marti, I couldn't imagine! I'd have been going crazy after all that work! So glad you found them :)

PA Farmgirl #3766

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2013 :  4:34:54 PM  Show Profile
Glad they found them! That lady who misplaced them couldn't possible be a quilter or a farm girl! Ha!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RWB Quilt block swap 5/15 closed Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page