Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude Next Topic
Page: of 15

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  2:51:30 PM  Show Profile
Hey Terri, that'd be so fun! Right now I only have one horse, but I'm hoping to have two by summertime :) aww, I'm sorry you had to sell your horses :( that is sad. Maybe you'll get another someday!

Farmgirl Bre

http://breanna-lifespoem.blogspot.com/

"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  2:52:46 PM  Show Profile
Btw I love your painting. Beautiful!

Farmgirl Bre

"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  3:02:12 PM  Show Profile
Terri,
Your painting is so beautiful- I love it. It makes me feel so calm. You do lovely work!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  07:47:32 AM  Show Profile
I am thankful for the wind. Our oak trees are dropping their leaves by the millions!!!!!! I picked up most of them and was going to finish today. However, the wind took care of that for me and blew them into the neighbors yard! I believe they won't be happy with the wind!

"If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it." Toni Morrison
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  08:55:27 AM  Show Profile
I am thankful for the sunshine today- very cold, but the sun is shining and making me feel happy- also I thankful for craft supplies and pom poms!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  11:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Bre and Lori.
Your encouragement makes me continue to practice and take lessons.
Thanks again,
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  11:32:22 AM  Show Profile
I'm thankful for the horse lessons I taught today. I've been having troubles with a student, and she did amazing today! The horse listened to her really well. God answered my prayers! I feel so blessed. This is my horse, duke :)

Farmgirl Bre

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  11:37:01 AM  Show Profile
Duke is beautiful- I am so thankful for all of God's creatures!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  7:56:50 PM  Show Profile
Bre: Thanks for showing us Duke! He is really a handsome fellow.
God certainly gave us beautiful souls to love; like Duke.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  9:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Bre,
Duke woke up from his nap.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  1:36:00 PM  Show Profile

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  1:56:49 PM  Show Profile
Diane- I sure needed that today. Thank you for sharing- it always seems you hit it right on the head!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  4:04:44 PM  Show Profile
What great inspiration Diane! And oh SO TRUE! We all need to take the time each day and really acknowledge all of the blessings that we have!
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  4:54:59 PM  Show Profile
Good one, Diane.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  5:21:18 PM  Show Profile
Today I'm thankful for beautiful snow!! :) it makes for cold riding, but its so gorgeous.

Farmgirl Bre

Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  5:22:37 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for that encouragement Diane! It's so true.

Farmgirl Bre

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  12:06:21 PM  Show Profile
I am grateful for my cats! I love them!!!!! On my cat calender there is a picture of six cats munching away at their food bowls, the caption says: "No diet is impossible. Hopeless, maybe, but not impossible." I love it!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  12:40:06 PM  Show Profile
I love reading this topic!

I am thankful I have remembered to fertilize my houseplants and that they are rewarding me by letting me look out the window at about 6 inches of fresh snow through a curtain of green with blooming geraniums, kalanchoe, and Christmas Cactus (should probably call those Valentine cactus at this date).
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  1:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi Marly,
I am grateful for my cats too. I am down to two cats right now but have had six at one time. I love to adopt them if they are being abandoned or the family just can't take care of them anymore.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  1:11:47 PM  Show Profile
today would have been my dad's birthday who passed away almost 1 year ago.....today I am thankful for all the wonderful memories and love he gave me all of my life!!
Also, thankful for all of my family and dear friends that keep supporting me and love me through all of my grieving!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  1:38:44 PM  Show Profile

I am thankful for my Farmgirl Tribe!
farmgirl sister #922

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Edited by - Fiddlehead Farm on Feb 22 2013 1:40:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  2:24:09 PM  Show Profile

This one is for Lori (crafter)

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  2:48:00 PM  Show Profile
Terri: Thanks for loving those cats. All of my cats came in with a flood as kittens. No one would claim them, and I was happy for that. There were two ragdoll cats. Simply beautiful. I named one Amazing Grace. She floaded here on a bale of hay. A snake struck her in the eye, so one of her blue eyes has a white film partially over it. But she is beautiful. I call her Gracie. When she makes me laugh, which is often, I call her my Amazing Grace. It's nice to hear from others who love their cats. Thanks.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  2:49:30 PM  Show Profile
Lori! I am grateful to your Dad for giving us you. You are such a Sweetie! I will keep you and your family in my prayers tonight. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  2:51:11 PM  Show Profile
Diane, how nice to give that one to Lori! Beautiful.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page