Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude Next Topic
Page: of 15

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2013 :  9:12:46 PM  Show Profile
Laurie, what a beautiful picture.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2013 :  07:02:57 AM  Show Profile
Warm oatmeal on a cold morning.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  03:48:55 AM  Show Profile

My English Bulldog's face. Always makes me smile.

farmgirl sister #922

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  05:42:00 AM  Show Profile
that pic makes me want to KISS his dear face!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  09:21:28 AM  Show Profile
Diane, what a sweet, lovable face!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  08:16:46 AM  Show Profile
I have posted this picture before, but under this thread I think it's purrrrrfect.
I am grateful for my four outside cats; they are content to sit in the sun, they only complain when they are hungary, they take care of each other, etc..... I love my cats!!!!
Moon, Nadia, Audrey, and Pepper!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  10:33:23 AM  Show Profile
Marly,
They are beautiful! I want to sit with them petting and making them pprrrrrrr to their content!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  11:52:09 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Lori. I will let them know that you said they were beautiful. They make me smile and laugh every single day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  6:18:36 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
Those kitties are too darn cute! I would love on them, but I am allergic. Thanks for the sweet picture.

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  6:25:29 PM  Show Profile

Today I am thankful for the sun rising.
Also for not breaking any bones while I fell down the stairs last night! I just have a really bruised tail-bone and a few scratches and scrapes.

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  6:43:08 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Diane...thank goodness you are alright!. Definitely something to be grateful for!
Beautiful picture by the way.
Be well!
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  8:08:43 PM  Show Profile
Diane,

So glad you didn't sustain any major injuries when you fell! Love this thread! Did you take the picture of the sun rising? That is beautiful with the tree-lined silhouette, pretty pink sky, and are those stars shining??

Lori is right....your bulldog has one kissable face. My dad has a collie and I love taking her face between my hands and telling her "I love this face!." She gets lots of kisses on the nose. :)

Marly, I love all of your kitties (and their names!) I can picture you in your beautiful yard surrounded by your furbabies!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  8:46:46 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Diane and Emily, for the kind comments on my sweet cats. Diane, glad to hear your fall was not a bad one. Take care.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  04:42:36 AM  Show Profile
Today I am thankful for Farmgirl Friends, near and far! I will be meeting up with some WI and IL Sisters today!

Farmgirls on the Loose, Women of the Wild West!

Farmgirls on the Loose, Laura Ingalls Wilder!

Another one from the Wild West Trip!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  6:03:47 PM  Show Profile
Diane,
I agree 110%- farmgirls are the best!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  05:31:35 AM  Show Profile

Grateful for the sun rising every day.

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  09:50:41 AM  Show Profile
So beautiful. I love the colors of the sunset. I'll have to take a picture of the sunset.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  04:38:44 AM  Show Profile
Today I am thankful for central heat...the wind chill is -4 degrees!

I did not take this picture but love it and wanted to share. Now that's what I call central heat!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  12:13:55 PM  Show Profile
What a beautiful, smiley picture. I love it. 4 degrees!!!! I'd be under that hen, also.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  4:05:10 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I was wrong, it was -14 degrees windchill today and going to be worse tomorrow.

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  4:34:12 PM  Show Profile
Love that picture Diane!
Artic blast moving through here on Long Island too. Single digits by Wednesday, colder with the windchill. BRRRRR.
Snowing out right now, luckily we arent expecting TOO much accumulation!
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  8:35:32 PM  Show Profile
Diane, I just cannot think how cold -14 degrees is. But today, I am grateful for the 69 degree temperature we had in SW Louisiana. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2013 :  04:08:04 AM  Show Profile

Today I am thankful for the letter "D" which stands for Daughters, Daughters-In-Law and Dogs!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2013 :  05:36:06 AM  Show Profile
Me too Diane- I'm thankful for a friend Diane, Daughter at school with mid term exams, 3 Dachshunds- 1 is mine and 2 belong to a friend of mine who's husband is terminally ill- not so thankful being home today not feeling well..sore throat, body aches, fever= the crud!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2013 :  08:09:49 AM  Show Profile
Lori,
I sure hope you feel better fast! Rest, drink lots of hot tea and chicken broth. Hugs!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page