Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 We have to move by the end of the yr or sooner
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic We have to move by the end of the yr or sooner Next Topic
Page: of 3

AnnieinIdaho
True Blue Farmgirl

437 Posts

Annie
ID
USA
437 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  1:36:19 PM  Show Profile
Yes, the blessing has arrived for you! Isn't it amazing grace that since you posted the topic in August your answer has come. It may have seem such a long time of uncertainty for you, no doubt, and sadness but now it has turned to gladness! In the scheme of how long our lives are, I am glad it was resolved within five months. So be sure to acknowledge this event, the time it took from your happiness, and then let it go and no longer define your living. It was a change for the better it seems and now you can once again step out enjoying each day of living. I love the photos of the cabin. It is a dream home to be sure. Have a wonderful joyous time there, until the next chapters unfold, taking you to places unimagined. In the meantime, you will experience lots of new adventures. Merry Christmas!
Annie

"The turnings of life seldom show a sign-post; or rather, though the sign is always there, it is usually placed some distance back, like the notices that give warning of a bad hill or a level railway-crossing." Edith Wharton, 1913 from 'The Custom of the Country'.
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  6:28:20 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, Thank you so much for your amazing words...They made a tear come to my eyes. But happy tears..I will only think of happy memories that I will be making with my husband. And with my family and friends when they come to visit.. We are planning to have a wonderful Christmas filled with family and friends. So I will have pics coming of these happy times..
Thanks for all the kind words ladies..I consider all of you friends from far and near...
Deborah

now we are on our forever farm. God has blessed us.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6601 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6601 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  04:26:05 AM  Show Profile
I just read this post and wow, what a happy ending! Lovely cabin and a perfect way to have that farmgirl feel all the time. You must post a photo of it all decorated up for Christmas!!

Winnie#3109
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  2:09:21 PM  Show Profile
Deborah, just read your forum. Congratulations on the log cabin, I too would like to see pictures since you are in. Hope your Holidays were fun and happy in your new place. I also noticed you kept calling it your "forever farm" You may have already named it. Congratulations again. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  8:39:51 PM  Show Profile
Linda...great name..thanks for the idea..And I am not sure if I have any pics from the holidays..I will have to look

now we are on our forever farm. God has blessed us.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic We have to move by the end of the yr or sooner Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page