Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  4:33:51 PM  Show Profile
My four outside cats; Nadia, Moon, Audrey, and Pepper are outside cats only. Gracie is my only inside cat.
I mowed the yard, too! OMGoodness, it was a hot day. Tomorrow, I'll do the trimming with the weed eater. That's the killer. I have to wear my boots. If not the ants get all over me. I don't like that at all. I also have to clean the carpet in the camper. Gross. That means I have to haul out the dreaded vacuum.
All of my cat babies are fat and happy. They all say, more stories. I tell them all about Marlee's cat, Sox, and about Marley/Teri's gang; Click, Clack, etc....
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  7:16:55 PM  Show Profile
My Audrey Hepburn girl had her feelings deeply hurt this afternoon. The UPS fellow delivered a package, and saw Audrey napping. He looked at me, and in front of her, says, "When are her kittens due?" I just looked at him. I said, "She's not expecting, she is just a healthy cat." He kind of smiled a little and headed for his truck.
Now, tell me, is she that big?
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  7:46:11 PM  Show Profile
LoL Marly! too funny! She looks so peaceful.
It takes me 2 days to do all the mowing and weed eating here. I'm thinking we needed to fence more off for the sheep. have a good night ,,, gonna get crazy around here for the next 4 days or so ... 127 flea market starts Thursday!

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  8:26:08 PM  Show Profile
Have fun at the flea market.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  07:32:14 AM  Show Profile
I don't get caught up in that in more! It really is a BIG mess. You just can't get anywhere you need to go for all the traffic. :(

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  1:59:00 PM  Show Profile
Marly OH to funny.I know she was upset about that.She is fat and happy, but she doesnt look pregnant. Meow, meow, meow which means that was so insensitive by the UPS driver. Sox says she needs to ignore the ups driver. Right now he is laying in the dirt where it is cool. He wanted to be outside. Audrey looks so pretty ...

Teri-Marley , I mowed the yard yesterday it takes about three hours to get done but it looks nice when its mowed.
Oh I wish I was going to those flea markets. I would have a blast. So you have a great time at the flea market.
Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  2:06:54 PM  Show Profile
It starts in Covington, KY and goes through a bunch of states.
It was fun the first couple of years, now it is just crazy, they will run you over! Can't tell you how many accidents.It is right on a MAIN rte 127.
No real good buys til the last day.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  6:54:26 PM  Show Profile
Audrey says to tell Sox thanks, she also wants to know if he has a girlfriend.
I did all the weed eating in the back of the house today. OMGoodness, I'm beat! A good time of beat, like I know I'll sleep good.
It was a hot day today, I must have drank gallons of water.
Do they sell quilts at those flea markets? I absolutely love quilts.
I snapped this picture of Mr. Moon after his mid day snack. He loves to eat and sleep!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  7:13:38 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
her under belly looks just like Clack cats ... They sell EVERTHING! And I really mean that!
Have a great nite. Up early to shampoo the dogs.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  7:20:15 PM  Show Profile
Good Night to you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  7:34:16 PM  Show Profile
Marly, Moon looks so cute sleeping.
No Sox doesnt have a girlfriend. hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your not kidding, it is so hot, just be careful when your outside.

Give all puddy tats a snuggle for me.
Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  7:39:30 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, you're too funny! Moon is handsome. He knows it, too. LOL
Hugs to Sox.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  2:51:53 PM  Show Profile
Hello cat lovers. Pepper is after a blue bird that drive bombs her on the backside. I found her in the tree. I think she's hiding from the bird. She is zoned in on something!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  2:58:06 PM  Show Profile
Marley,
How high up was she?

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  3:03:24 PM  Show Profile
Teri, you're Marley, I'm Marly. ROFL..... We're getting each other mixed up! Like Marlee says, hehehehehe.
Pepper was about six feet up. Thankfully, she didn't catch a bird. She comes down with no trouble. She is a hunter.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  3:05:33 PM  Show Profile
I was going to post this one the other day, but forgot. Click laying in the birdfeeder ... errrr catfeeder!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  3:07:39 PM  Show Profile
Now that's a cute picture. Was her body hanging out the other end? Something about Click and Pepper getting after the birds.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  3:28:21 PM  Show Profile
LOL!!!! to many Marleeeeeeeyyyyyyssssss LOL!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  4:11:39 PM  Show Profile
I was patiently waiting for you to read that post. LOL. Marly, Marlee, and you, Marley/Teri. So funny.
Glad you got to laugh.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  4:17:59 PM  Show Profile
MARLY,
I can type or see straight today.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  4:22:01 PM  Show Profile
You're having one of those days????? I can type and I can see straight today. Did you mean I can't type or see straight today? What a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.
You'll be okay Marley/Teri. We all have these days. Where is Marleeeeeeeeeeeee? I want her to see this. ROFL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  4:42:17 PM  Show Profile
HI you two! The putties are so cute. Sox was in most of the day. Doing the putty tat dance. He was on a roll this morning. Running from the hall to the laundry room. He was Happy. Them followed me till I gave him food ,food, food. Then he layed on his favorite spot. I guess he was sleepy after that.

I will be gone the weekend so when I dont pop on that is the reason. But Sox will be here! heheheheheh

Click is hilarious. Pepper is very serious in that pic.

I have to get more pics of Sox he'd be upset if he knew I only put one pic of him. He would be meowing me really bad!

So I will be back on Sun. So give all of the putties a squeeze and hug.

Meow Marlee!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  4:48:32 PM  Show Profile
Have fun on your outing. Tell Sox he can chat with us. Pepper was seriously after a bird! She is a hunter for sure.
My inside cat, Gracie, loves to run through the house, but only in the morning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  5:23:33 PM  Show Profile
Have fun where ever you go!
The two M's will hold down the fort! LOL!!!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page