Page: of 14

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  11:00:02 AM  Show Profile
Miss Clack is beautiful! What a sweet face. She really looks like my Miss Audrey Hepburn, that's her given name.
I'm glad you enjoyed Mrs. Izzeee's story. She was a sweetheart.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  5:38:22 PM  Show Profile
Hello! Meow! Marlee!?? Teri/Marley!!!!?????

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  6:04:18 PM  Show Profile
Meoooooow! M & M !
from the third M

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  6:22:17 PM  Show Profile
Meow Pals, here I am. Been busy around here. Now it looks like it is going to rain! Sox was lazy today, he ate his breakfast stretched out on the ottomen and that is where he was till a few minutes ago and decided he wanted to go out. Bathroom break my guess.
Teri/ Marley, Clack is so pretty and does she know how to pose for the camera! Heck meow she does.heheheheh!!!!

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  6:24:22 PM  Show Profile
I should have said Miss Clack, excuse me! She is so pretty....!

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2012 :  08:11:32 AM  Show Profile
I hope the rain doesn't upset Sox too much. We're supposed to get rain/thunder. Gracie is already in hiding.
Hi Teri/Marley and Marlee. I've got a busy day. I'll be on later. Hugs to all the kitties.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2012 :  3:43:57 PM  Show Profile
Busy, weekend here M's hope you all had a nice one. Got a few photos to share with you tomoorw.
Meoooooow form the third M or Marley or Teri ... :)

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2012 :  6:13:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi purrrrrrrrrrr pals. Just got home. Sox is fine. I sit with an elderly lady today. And boy it is hotttt right now. Hope everyone is doing good . Hope all the kitties are good. Everyone has seem busy the last couple of days . I know I have. But glad 3 M's are here. Loves pics.
So meowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! for today. Night M and M's .heheheheheh Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2012 :  7:57:56 PM  Show Profile
So glad to see both posts from Marlee and Marley/Teri. Had a lot to do today.
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2012 :  8:01:06 PM  Show Profile
T-Marley, I just finish watching The Call of the Wildman (Turtleman) from Kentucky. What a hoot. I love watching that show, he makes me laugh. That man is not afraid of catching any kind of animal. Tonight, he caught an Emu! Do y'all watch the show?
T-Marley, how is you knee? Hope you're feeling better.
Marlee: Sox must have missed his mommy today. He must have been super happy when you got home.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  05:17:51 AM  Show Profile
Morning M's

Fred staying out of the hot sun.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  05:34:18 AM  Show Profile
OMGosh, I just saw him for the first time the other night! Okay, you know I only live in KY. right? he lives abvout 40 miles from me ... Just another reality TV. show, that has little to NO real value ...
going out to the garden ...

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  08:26:25 AM  Show Profile
Fred has the right idea. I bet that barrel was cool. Fred sure is a cutie. I love the picture.
That kind of reality show makes me laugh. I love to laugh.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  09:15:27 AM  Show Profile
Hubby is the big tv fan, I don't watch ever ... just peek at it when it is flipping through the channels ... back at it

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  09:51:00 AM  Show Profile
I don't watch tv too much, but I love shows that make me laugh.
Hope y'all are having a great day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  3:58:25 PM  Show Profile
Pepper was taking an upside down nap. The click of the camera woke her up! Moon is sitting in the background wondering why would his mommy want a picture of Pepper!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  7:15:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi you two. Got home a few minutes ago. Went and spent the day at my aunt and uncle's house. Had to pick up my sweet boy when I got home and give him cuddles, and then FOOD.
YES, I lovve the Turtleman. I always watch it, he makes me laugh. A couple of his shows were in Louisiana.
I think Fred has the right idea. It probably felt good on his belly. So sweet.
Before I left to come home. I went with my aunt to her friends house just down the road to feed the chicken and cat, and water plants while they were on vacation. Chicken were so funny, 2 ducks, 2 horses, 2 or 3 cows.
But the kitty cat was tiger stripe black and grey. But my sweet boy was happy mommy is home.

Marly and T-Marley hope you have a good evening. PURRRRRRRRRRR! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  7:20:25 PM  Show Profile
Marly just saw the picture of Pepper, Moon looked like he is sayin'. What the heck is she taking a picture of him? That picture is so CUTE!
Funny! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  7:40:06 PM  Show Profile
ummm, YEAH, No cat likes to woke up from a cat nap ... Love the photo great shot.
Nite M and M ... log day in the garden.
I think I'm getting to old for this stuff.
Guess I'll have to pay more attention to the Turtle man next time hubby has him on ... I'm always up for a good laugh!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com

Edited by - kysheeplady on Jul 31 2012 05:55:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  08:34:03 AM  Show Profile
When the Turtleman caught the Emu, I was laughing so loud!!!! He tackled that Emu like a linebacker in football. Kind of got starched up in the process.
Hope my cat friends are having a nice day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  09:25:57 AM  Show Profile
puuuuuuuurfect day, trying to get a few things done in the house. To hot out there today.
Hope your staying cool.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  09:38:48 AM  Show Profile
I agree, it is hot. I've got to finish mowing the yard. I'll wait till a little later. My little cats outside are all sleeping upside down. Their cooling off their tummies. I keep putting ice cubes in their water, but Pepper scoops them out! She's such a funny cat.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  10:22:14 AM  Show Profile
your cats stay outside in the day and in at night?

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com

Edited by - kysheeplady on Jul 31 2012 12:13:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  11:48:39 AM  Show Profile
She wrote a bunch and it vanished. Marlee

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  11:56:13 AM  Show Profile
I might I did. Wrote a quarter page and poof gone. I was saying Pepper is funny to take out ice cubes in the water. I put ice in Sox's bowl, he doesnt take it out. Mowed the yard today and my boy was lying in the chair and watched me go around and around.
I watched the Turtleman and boy he tackled that Emu.But I also thing it tackled him. I liked it when his momma fixed those eggs they looked good. I bet she is a sweet person.
I will be gone till in the morning.So Meowwwwwwwwwwwww Pals I will talk later. hehhehehehehe Marlee

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page