marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  1:25:23 PM  Show Profile
LOL Teri, Whose's the wizzes? Whose the wizzes? We are? Love it!!!! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  1:27:57 PM  Show Profile
Marlee,
Once Marly, gets there ... then we will be pulling you in on it ... then there will more cat photos than anybody wants to see .... he he

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  1:33:56 PM  Show Profile
I hope so! hehehe! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  2:06:59 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, were you a cheerleader? My Audrey cat wants to be a cheerleader.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  2:47:38 PM  Show Profile
Meet Audrey Hepburn. I just call her Audrey. She's the one that got her nose stung by the wasp. If you look good, you can see where it finally healed! What a hoot. Audrey was the runt of three kittens. Moon is her brother. Now she is the fattest of all of them. Sorry the picture is so big. LOL
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  3:05:04 PM  Show Profile
No not a cheerleader, but i was really good in gymnastics. And I think Audrey would make a good cheerleader. Go CaT Go!!!!!! LOL Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:05:52 PM  Show Profile
Okay Marlee and Teri, I would love to see other pictures from y'all. LOL
Let me introduce Miss Pepper. She is a talker. She loves to talk to me. She loves to catch birds, too. And usually once a week, she leaves me a prize by the back door.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:13:37 PM  Show Profile
okay Marly, I have a twin to almost every cat you have! LOL!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:20:49 PM  Show Profile
How cool! Do you have pictures of them? If so, I'd love to see them.

Here is Mrs. Nadia. She is the mother to Moon, Audrey, and Pepper. And- she is an excellent mom. She still bathes her kittens!!!!! And- she still corrects them. Nadia floated to our house during Hurricane Rita, in 2005, in the flood. The water was surrounding our house about six feet. She and my side cat, Gracie, were just kittens. They were up on the deck railings, hanging on. By the time we were able to come back to the house, they were exhausted, and very hungary and thirsty. After Nadia had two litters of kittens, I finally was able to get her in a cat crate and bring her to the vet to be neutered.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:31:14 PM  Show Profile
Marly they are all so cute. Great Pictures. Love 'em ! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:35:37 PM  Show Profile
Here is Barney all grown up ... And Spook, she is the leader of the band!

Barney in the rocker under the outside ceiling fan ...

Spook ... on a post, she just has to follow ...

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:39:07 PM  Show Profile
Let me see if I can find them ... I bet I have a MILLION photos ... That is another reason for the E Drive!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  4:51:03 PM  Show Profile
okay here is one of your twins ... Double Stuff ...

Got to go cook Dinner ...

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  5:02:11 PM  Show Profile
Teri so cute.Love the name! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  5:09:50 PM  Show Profile
Here is the last of the five cats that own me. Meet Gracie. Her given name is Amazing Grace. She is afraid of everything and anything. When she came here in the flood, she had a really bad eye problem. Both of her tear ducts were infected from the salt water. Her eyes tear up a lot. I put eye drops in them, and she loves it. She has six or seven play mouses. I keep telling her it is pronounced Mice, but she calls them her mouses. I throw them up in the air, she catches them. She also likes to hide her mouses from me. Gracie is a ragdoll cat.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  5:15:43 PM  Show Profile
so pretty, she looks like she is wearing one of those carnival masks! PRETTY GIRL! now I gotta go cook ... LOL

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  5:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Pretty Gracie. Marly she is so pretty. She is so blessed to have you as her mommy! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  6:06:16 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Teri and Marlee. Teri, Spook looks so regal, what a beautiful cat. And- Barney, well... he is a big fellow. Double Stuff looks like our Pepper cat! Cute!!!! I love the pictures.
Marlee: Where are your pictures of the cats????
Gracie sort of looks like a raccoon, but I don't tell her that. It would hurt her feelings. She is extremely sensitive!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  6:46:50 PM  Show Profile
I will try my hardest to get a pic of my sweet boy tomorrow. Because I want u all to see him. He's hilarious. Marlee
If i need help I will holler . HooHoo! K

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  8:22:28 PM  Show Profile
Marlee you have a sense of humor. I love it!!!!!!!! Let me know. I'll be happy to post your boys picture.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  04:48:33 AM  Show Profile
Marly,
Here is Clair ... see, she looks like your Mrs. Nadia only with short hair, same colors. I do love a long haired calico cat tho. Long hair on a farm cat is not a good thing.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  05:23:03 AM  Show Profile
Teri, Clair is so pretty! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  08:09:58 AM  Show Profile
Clair and Nadia could be twins! You were right, several of your cats look like my cats. That should be in our book!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  09:29:27 AM  Show Profile
Took my pictures ,hubby was helping. Camera battery died so now Im waiting for it to get charged. Step one done-took pics. Oh Hum. Will I ever do this. Marlee

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  09:31:42 AM  Show Profile
Teri my cat Sox looks like Double Stuff. Although Sox doesnt have white on his face, just on his paws and chest. Marlee

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page