kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  1:13:52 PM  Show Profile
when I have time, I have a cute story of Barney and Fred.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  2:19:24 PM  Show Profile
Hurry! I need a good story! LOL. Hugs to Barney and Fred.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  2:33:07 PM  Show Profile
It good to be back and on here. And talk to you and Teri about our sweet felines. Oh oh , no she will not forget that water will be her enemy for awhile.
Sox was so cute this morning. I let him in and just gave him a few pieces of cat food. If I give him a bunch he eats to fast. So any whoo I was fixing me some cereal and he come over and tap me on the leg and when I look down he meowed. I said OK, and went ahead with what I was doing. Needless to say that went on for three more times. I gave up and gave him some more food. Happy after that. I tell him he is my sweet boy.Hhehehe. Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  3:46:18 PM  Show Profile
okay... I guess I have a minute. My DR. just called I have a fracture and a rippped ligament!
I told you that most all of my cats were throw aways. Except for Cricket the dumpster kitty.
Anyway, I came home from work, went to go feed the kitties we had already, and I see this ever so tiny kitten come running accross the lawn like his tail is on fire! He must have smelled the food and come running! After he ate I took him into the garage to show hubby and to clean him up a bit. I left him out there with hubby,the garage door was open, But hubby came through the house with the kitten in a little box bed, and sat it out on the back porch. He came back in the house went right to the garage and there was the kitten in the garage! He came back into the house with kitten in hand and said" I don't know how this kitten beat me back to the garage!" I said he really is fast, I saw him running earlier! We both laughed about it, and he went to put the kitten back in the box on the porch, only to find the kitty was still in the box bed. At that point we figured it out ... Fred brought his brother with him. That was about 3 years ago now. We still have Barney and Fred, and to this day if they lay just right you still can't tell them apart. Two of my best barn cats!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:04:40 PM  Show Profile
Twins cats!! Beautiful story and nice hubby to help with the kittens.
I'll post a picture of one of my five cats in a minute. I have to download it to photobucket. It's thundering very loudly, so if I don't post the pic soon, it's because of the weather.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:11:00 PM  Show Profile
Meet Moon Griffon. He was the only male of a litter of three. Isn't he a handsome dude? When he was born his meow button must have been smashed. He meows pitifully. It's almost funny, but I don't dare laugh.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:13:08 PM  Show Profile
awwwww, to sweet ... I have 2 that look like they could be kin ... click and clack!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:18:04 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Teri. He was a bully for a while. Every time he was mean to his sisters, I would meow really loud to him. I think, he thinks, I am a really tall cat.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:19:55 PM  Show Profile
Oh Marly ... that is toooo funny!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com

Edited by - kysheeplady on Jul 20 2012 5:25:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:20:08 PM  Show Profile
Teri to cute. That is so sweet of your hubby! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:22:29 PM  Show Profile
I am determined to learn to post and show my sweet boy SOX. Marlee

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:24:02 PM  Show Profile
Marly he is a cutie and the name fits him! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:25:00 PM  Show Profile
love to see pics of your SOX.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com

Edited by - kysheeplady on Jul 21 2012 04:05:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  6:11:57 PM  Show Profile
He is black with white sox on his paws. HeHeHe. Marlee( I am determined to post pics.)Marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  6:59:06 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes ... I see him so clearly ... LoL

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  08:05:58 AM  Show Profile
Marlee, email me the picture of Sox, I'll post it for you. Just a thought. I'd love to see Sox.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  08:36:12 AM  Show Profile
Marlee,
Why can't you post photos? Do you have dial up?

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  08:39:23 AM  Show Profile
Teri, it took me a while to figure out how to post pictures. LOL. I love to see pictures of animals. I've posted several pictures for other girls. I tried to resize my pictures; smaller. Well! they were so, so small I couldn't see them. It took me forever to get them to the big size again. I'm leaving them big.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  08:50:05 AM  Show Profile
I guess I must do everything different. I use Picasa 3 and direct load to my computer,put them into my e drive and post direct from my files. I don't resize or crop or use Photo bucket. pretty easy that way.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  10:26:49 AM  Show Profile
Teri, that sounds a lot easier. I'm not a computer wizard!! It took me forever to figure how to download a pic from photobucket. What is Picasa 3? Please, don't laugh.
LOL.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  10:50:25 AM  Show Profile
lol e mailing you!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  11:37:32 AM  Show Profile
ROFL I have emailed you back! It's a giggling email.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  12:12:37 PM  Show Profile
Marly will anything . I am not computer savy but am working on it.LOL! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  12:16:15 PM  Show Profile
Since u two are very are tec. I just might get the hang of it. Whoohoo. marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  12:56:34 PM  Show Profile
yeah, we will all be a bunch os wizzes .... te he he

Teri