Page: of 14

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2012 :  08:48:21 AM  Show Profile
Oh!!! I was so happy to see your post, Marlee. I think maybe Sox was trying to get Gracie out of your computer. LOL I think she is beautiful. I did take hubby to doctors last Monday. Gave him pain pills and muscle relaxers that wipe him out. If it doesn't improve soon, he'll have to take an MRI. He is doing a bit better, thank you.
Have a happy day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  3:23:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marly and Marlee,
Haven't been on much! here and there. Back to the grind tomorrow. Will see how long I can keep it up. Hope all the kitties are doing good.
Photo of Cricket ... she looks mad!Have a great week.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  09:12:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi Teri and Marlee: OH goodness, Cricket is upset but looking adorable. I love yellow cats. Hope all goes great for you today, Teri.
Meow to all.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  6:14:59 PM  Show Profile
HI Marly and Teri, glad to see everyone back on here. What in the world is wrong with Crichet! She is MAD! I also Like yellow cats. Boy you can see her expression really well, a pretty picture.

Marly how is hubby doing?
And all the felines?

Teri going back to the grind hope all goes well for you!

Sox is Happy that it is cooler weather. And so is his mommy!LOL

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  6:34:17 PM  Show Profile
Oops wrong button!

I wanted to say be back later and I dont know what I thought I just hit the submit button.
So I will be back later.

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  06:15:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marlee and Teri: Hubby's back is much better. This morning I'm taking him to the dentist to have a tooth extracted. He is not too happy.
Miss Gracie loves the pictures. She loves seeing those handsome boys.
Teri, how is work?
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  3:31:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi M's!
Marly, good to hear your hubs is doing better ... Longest 3 days of my life!
I found this and thought of you two. Enjoy your night!
http://pinterest.com/pin/281967626641015062/

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  4:17:12 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Teri. Hubby had another tooth extracted yesterday. The dentist knocked him out for that. He is doing much better with his back.
Thanks for the pinterest site. Cute!!!!
Well, how was work????????? Spill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2012 :  7:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Hope everyone and furbies are doing fine. Sox has been on the kick of Feed me mom everytime you walk by the pantry!lol

marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  09:03:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marlee & Teri:::::: My outside cats are loving this cool morning weather. Marlee, I bet Sox loves this coolness. Hugs to all the kitties.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  4:12:13 PM  Show Profile
Gracie, Nadia, Moon, Pepper, and Audrey sure miss seeing picture of the cats. More pictures, they say. Hope y'all are doing good. Meow to all the cats.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  6:08:17 PM  Show Profile
I know I want to post more pics of my Sox he's such a ham.

Sox loves this weather, he likes to lay on the big lawnmower seat in the sun on his back.

I bet Gracie ,Nadia,Moon,Pepper and Audrey are in cool weather heaven. LOL

How is your hubby doing, Marly. Hope he is doing better?

Teri how is everything going with you?

Give squeezes to all the furbies for me! Love , love, love 'em !

Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  08:57:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marlee and Teri and all kitties:
Hubby's back is 99% better. He had a tooth extracted last week. His jaw was all bruised. He is fine now. Thanks.
I'll have to take some pictures of my outside kitties enjoying this cool weather. And, Marlee.... my outside cats LOVE to sit or lay on the mower. After I use the mower, I cover it. They get inside the cover to sleep. Hugs to all the fur babies.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  12:30:14 PM  Show Profile
Hello Teri and Marlee: My outside cats wanted me to know they've been freezing with this 50ish degree weather. They are sunning themselves!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  12:43:42 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
No kidding mine still won't go into the barn yet 46 degrees and they are on the back porch ... I fixed them a dog bed with a blackent of the top for now ... They won't go into the barn until the hay is in there.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  12:50:26 PM  Show Profile
I Love the pictures Marly, thank you for posting them. I have been so busy so I was estatic that you posted some pics of the kitties.
Yes Sox is laying in the sun. I think the weather is confusing him.LOL
The deck is nice Marly and I can see them stretched out on it sunning them selves.
Thank you Marly. Give all kitty hugs!!!!! Sweet

Marlee

Hi Teri!

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  1:54:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marlee,
been busyrunning in different directions! Hope all kitties are stayin' warm!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  3:34:21 PM  Show Profile
It's so nice to see my cat friends posting again. Thanks, Marlee and Teri. It's that time of year that my outside cats rush to the deck around 5 PM. They have to warm up for the cold night.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  4:05:20 PM  Show Profile
I put a old bathroom rug in the corner of the carport and Sox sleeps on it in the day, but he goes up in the shop and goes over to the attic of the house. Then he can lay by the chimney and stay warm in the winter.
Marly, Teri glad we are on here again. Kitty hugs all around!

Marlee

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  4:30:28 PM  Show Profile
That is a good warm place for Sox to sleep. My outside kitties sleep in hubby's shop with a heater. They get so warm sometimes they come out and sleep in the cold grass.
Kitty hugs to all of you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  09:34:58 AM  Show Profile
Miss Pepper wanted to share her picture. She wants Marlee and Teri to show her picture to their fellow cats. Isn't she beautiful? She is such a vocal cat. Of all the outside cats, she talks the most. Hope both of you are doing great. MEOW!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2012 :  4:02:55 PM  Show Profile
So sorry, I forgot to put the picture. Meow....
Here is Pepper.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  09:43:35 AM  Show Profile
Marlee, So nice to meet SOX! That boy is Handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  09:46:10 AM  Show Profile
Miss pepper is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I just found this forum thanks to Marlee! I love, love cats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  09:47:52 AM  Show Profile
This is Opie after prowling around 3 acres of woods all day! he is ready for a nap!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page