Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  09:56:38 AM  Show Profile
I have been in pure Heaven!! admiring everyone's cats! I have no Grandchildren so I show pics of my cats! LOL!!! My hubby and I will be married 40 years this coming August, and have never had 1 day without a Cat! We have 10 right now!

Imagine....#3392 Cinder likes to explore every bag that comes into the house when she is not climbing trees!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  1:37:36 PM  Show Profile
Terri your pic of your Cat with the sunflowers is Beautiful! it just made my day!!!
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  12:37:38 PM  Show Profile
My beloved farm cats:

Izze on mouse/snake patrol near the garden. He is VERY good at his job and brings me all kinds of "presents" but also keeps the house and garden rodent and reptile free.

Charmer has clearly worked hard and was ready to put his feet up, though he isn't a very good mouser and has never gotten a snake. He did once plop down on a baby bird that was hopping about in the garden. I guess he is just a gental soul:

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  12:39:41 PM  Show Profile
Oops, I meant GENTLE!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  1:27:03 PM  Show Profile
Sarah I love your cats!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  07:43:19 AM  Show Profile

Hey Girls!

I could never express how much I love cats. My humble opinion...there is nothing in the world sweeter than a baby kitten...that is next to a newborn baby! I have a tabby like the one Connie(Killarney) has. The first house cat I have ever had. He is the sweetest thing. I guess some people don't understand how they can bring such joy to your world. They are so sweet with their own personalities and so fun to watch them play. So glad God chose them to be in our wonderful world!

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  6:17:08 PM  Show Profile
All the kitties are so cute!
Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

SRhea
Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

Sue
San Angelo TX
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2013 :  08:28:50 AM  Show Profile
I love cats (I have one inside cat) too & about 4 months ago a cat showed up in my back yard. I started feed it & to make a long story short, she brought her kittens to our yard about a month ago. I haven't been able to tame her or the kittens, but I try. Recently she & her kittens have disappeared for a day or so at a time, & today she's gone again. A new neighbor moved in a couple of weeks ago bringing 3 dogs with her that bark allot especially at night. I have a dog too that will bark at the cats if he sees them so we separate him from them when he . I would love for the cats to stay here so I feed them well, but I am so afraid when she leaves like this that someone will hurt them or they'll get run over. Really wish I had a barn.
Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2014 :  11:58:41 AM  Show Profile
We have four amazing barn cats that are precious and each have their own personality. We adopted each of them. They are gorgeous. Anyone who sees them falls in love. They love to be petted and groomed and follow us around. My son has taught them to do tricks! I love the idea!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  2:17:59 PM  Show Profile
Becky: I would love to see pictures of your barn cats. All of the cats that have owned me have all had such different personalities! LOL. I love cats.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page