Page: of 14

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  4:59:48 PM  Show Profile
Amen on that news. September 10 is right around the corner. Have a great evening.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  3:42:42 PM  Show Profile
Well, Im not looking forward to going back to work. Just have to.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  4:23:14 PM  Show Profile
Teri/M: what kind of work are you going back to? I taught music and when the flood from hurricane Rita hit, there was no way I could go back to work. We had to gut the house, etc....
Then hurricane Ike brought another flood three years later. We were back to square one. Any who... I often think about going back to teach. I miss the music. You'll be fine once you get back to the daily routine of it all.
Hello and hugs to all of the kitties.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  4:26:35 PM  Show Profile
I work part time on the receive dock for a BIG warehouse!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  4:35:43 PM  Show Profile
So, I guess you are on your feet a lot! I hope your knee is okay for back to work. Did the doctor say it was okay for work?
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  4:59:39 PM  Show Profile
On my feet all day in front of a computer, receiving items in from vendors! Dr. said okay, no choice FMLA runs out on the 14Th. Will see how long I can take it ... may just have to quit!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  5:24:47 PM  Show Profile
I'll be praying for you Teri/M. I hope it all works out whatever you choose.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  3:12:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi kitty-cat sisters, Teri/M so glad everything went well at the doctor.

My cat Sox was at rare form today. He was my little shadow all day. He wanted to be fed every time I turned around. When I sit down he would want to play with my feet. Then I would grab his feet he would jump up run down the hall. A minute or two later here he comes all to do over again. He was a happy camper today. Then i would pick him up and he lay his head on my shoulder. He'd lay there like a wet noodle - hilarious!!!! He was to funny.

Where is Marly? Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  3:30:18 PM  Show Profile
Don't know, hve seen to much of her today ... how are all the puddy tats?

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  4:32:04 PM  Show Profile
Sox is good!
How are your putties!

Teri/M glad your doctor visit was good. Hope you have a good evening! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  5:41:12 PM  Show Profile
My hubby and I went to the camp today. Just got home. His back is hurting big time.
That Mr. Sox just loves his Mommy. Gracie was like that when we got back home. She ran and got all seven of her mouses. So funny! I have to throw the mouses up in the air, she runs and catches them. I have to go pick all seven up again, and throw them up again. Those cats have us wrapped around their little paws.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  7:16:32 PM  Show Profile
That is to funny, Marly. Gracie and Sox would get along great. That is just so cute...

Hope your Hubby is feeling better. Back pain hurts.

How are the rest of the Puttie tats?
Well Im getting ready to bed. Goodnight to
you and all the puttie tats.

Meowwwwwwwwwwww ! Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  08:42:04 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning.
Hubby's back pain not better. Missed work. Back pain does hurt, Marlee. I don't wish that on anybody. Well....maybe one person. LOL
Hugs to all the kitties.
Hello Teri/M.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2012 :  5:00:14 PM  Show Profile
Hello/Meow to Teri/M and Marlee. Hope all are doing great. Meow to all the kitties.
Went to work with hubby today. He only made it half a day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2012 :  5:19:45 PM  Show Profile
OH Marly, hope hubby begins to feel better. Sox is fine. How is all your kitties!
Marly how close are you to the gulf coast. I have been watching Issac. Thinking of you all and hope all is fine and the kitties are safe and sound. We've had rain today. Be safe!

Teri/M, hope all is well with you! And the kitties also!

MEOWWWWW Marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2012 :  5:45:13 PM  Show Profile
All is well ... just mowing and trying to walk and stay off my but to get ready to go back to work ... conditioning myself!
Hope all kitties stayed cool today

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  08:19:56 AM  Show Profile
Marlee: Bart (Hubby) is still not great. In the mornings he feels better, but as he walks around during the day, he seems to start hurting more. Very concerned. Last night, I noticed on his right side of his back, it is swollen. I'm thinking maybe it's his kidneys. To the doctors we go on Monday. Please say prayers.
We are six (6) miles from the Gulf of Mexico. HELLO!!! If this tropical storm Isaac forms into a hurricane, we have to, as they say, get out of Dodge!! I do have the car packed with a few things. We go through this every summer. Yesterday, my new neighbor who hasn't lived out here as long as we have, says, "Why are you packing that stuff in your car now? That hurricane is supposed to hit Florida." I mentioned how hurricanes have a mind of their own. I also told him to do what he wants, and I'll continue preparing. LOL I'd rather have to just unpack than having to pack in a mad rush.
All of the kitties are doing fine. It rained yesterday and this morning, so they certainly were not happy about that.
Have a groovy day cat buddies.
Teri/M: Hope all goes well for you when you return to work.
Hugs to all the kitties. Meow!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  09:04:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi M's, off to Lowes to do some shopping ...Thought I'd leave you with a little smile from Fred! Have a great day! Marly, hope hubby is doing better.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  09:19:50 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! What a handsome cat. Miss Gracie wants to know all about Fred!!!!!! A beautiful picture, Teri/M. That face made my day. Thanks.
Enjoy your time a Lowe's.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  10:00:29 AM  Show Profile
Teri/M Fred certainly is handsome and he probably does know it.!LOL

Hope you have a good shopping day also.

Meow Marlee

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  10:09:16 AM  Show Profile
Marly maybe he has a stone , them things hurt. Yes he needs to go to the doctor. I will definetely keep him in my prayers.

I agree pack because you never known what or where it could go. And the new neighbor better hed your warning if he is going to live in the south. I'd rather pack andnbe ready and have to unpack than to have nothing left to pack.

Hope all putties are safe and packed cat carriers with food, blanket, toys.

Hugs Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  10:39:28 AM  Show Profile
The cats will come with us if we leave. I already have cat food, cat blankets, cat toys, water, etc... for them packed and ready to go.
Hope you both have a wonderful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  8:30:04 PM  Show Profile
Well, Miss Audrey Hepburn, saw the picture of Fred!!!!!!!!!! She was meowing endlessly. My goodness. Teri/M could you please show Fred Audrey's picture. She wants to know what he thinks of her picture. No joke.
Let us know when you can. We know you are a busy woman.
Hope all are doing well. Hugs to all the kitties.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  8:35:32 PM  Show Profile
Okay, Marlee, Miss Amazing Grace (Gracie) want you to show her picture to Sox. Then she wants you to let her know what he thought of her picture. Gracie seems to meow only when she sees Sox on my computer. MEOW! Only when you have time, Marlee. Hope you had a wonderful and happy Saturday. I'm still nursing Bart. He is getting a tad bit better. I'm still dragging his butt to the doctor's office Monday. The swelling has gone down a little, but not enough.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2012 :  7:11:42 PM  Show Profile
Sox says MEEOW!
Sox was sitting on the bed with me so I had Gracie picture up and I started meowing. He stepped up on the computer and something happened and it went to some screen that I dont know what it was. I was laughing so hard I finally got Gracie back on the screen, it was so Funny!!!!LOL
Gracie is so pretty.

Hope Hubby is doing better. I know what back pain is OUCH! Yes drag him to the doctor even if he doesn't want to go!

Give Gracie a hug she is so sweet looking!

Meow Marlee

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page