Page: of 14

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  1:17:38 PM  Show Profile
I caught Miss Pepper napping today. She just makes me laugh. Before too long, I think those cats are going to start hiding from me when I come out with the camera.
Hello to the cat farmgirls.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  2:05:16 PM  Show Profile
I remember my grandfather said the cats multiplied so fast they did not know what to do. They never bought cat food then. No one neutered in those days, and cats were free to roam. I shudder to think what happened to some of them!

Farmgirl #31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  2:45:10 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
Is she mouthing the words oh !*$# here she comes again! LOL ... What a cute shot!
Beat the rain today ... Got all my mowing finished ... back at it next week.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  3:03:32 PM  Show Profile
Teri/M thats to funny.

Hey I typed several lines, I guess when I submitted it didnt post.DRATS! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  3:22:29 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie, welcome to our chat on our beloved cats. Are you owned by a cat? If so, tell us about it, and we love pictures.
Teri/M that is funny, and yes, I think that is exactly what Pepper was saying.
Marlee, maybe you are getting so excited about seeing the pictures of the cats that you accidentally delete half of what you write. LOL
Teri/M, the rain is not far away. I've been hearing thunder for about two hours now. The weather man said this has been SW Louisiana's record breaking rain event for the summer.
No joke. It has been raining off and on for over a month.
Meow to all the cats. I sure would love to see more pictures.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  3:42:28 PM  Show Profile
Meow Jeannie! LOL Marlee

Marly you are probably right! LOL

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  3:56:52 PM  Show Profile
Marlee how is Sox doing these days? Are you still feeding him can food?
Teri/M, how is you kitty gang doing? Hope all kitties are happy and full.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  4:18:27 PM  Show Profile
My sweet boy is doing great, he slept in my scrappy room while I was in there today. All curled up right in the middle of the floor. He loves can cat food. When he is done he gives himself a fifteen minute bath. He is hilarious!!
Meow Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  4:45:17 PM  Show Profile
What is a scrappy room? LOL. My indoor cat, Gracie, does that too when I give her can food. She bathes, and bathes. I've even heard her burp once. Too funny!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  5:01:56 PM  Show Profile
Oh my scrappy room is where i scrap book etc.
Gracie burped, that is sweetly funny.

Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  6:52:09 PM  Show Profile
Well, I should have figured that one out. A scrap book room!
Yes, Gracie does burp. She's a fat cat!
Hugs to Sox and Teri/M's kitties.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  10:17:26 AM  Show Profile
Hey M's, happy Saturday to you ...
snapped this one this morning when I was picking grapes for jam. I always have a cat following me. This is Fred on the post!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  10:25:20 AM  Show Profile
Teri/M: What a beautiful picture. That must have been very early in the morning. And- Fred is one handsome kitty!!!!! I think Zoe or Gracie may want to take a look at him!!!!
Happy Saturday to you. Hugs to all those beautiful and hansome kitties.
You must have one good camera, your pictures are always sharp. At least to me they are.
Happy day to you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  3:59:24 PM  Show Profile
My Nadia cat hates the thunder. She hid under a ladder this afternoon. Of course, she thought no one could see her. That's okay for her to think that, I'm sure y'all agree.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  4:13:52 PM  Show Profile
Teri/M, Fred is one handsome Cat that is a beautiful picture.
Marly, now that is sweet. She thinks she is invisible how cute is that.
Sox he's hiding again.We have had bad weather today. I gave him a can of salmon and a treat.

Thanks for the pics, I need to take my sweet boy's picture, so he can be seen by mommmy's cat friends can see him. He's really is a ham for the cam! LOLOL.

Hugs Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  5:25:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh La La, Gracie loves the salmon cans. She won't eat anything but salmon. I love that picture of Fred.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  7:13:06 PM  Show Profile
I looked all over for my Pepper girl. I could hear her meowing, but could not find that little rat cat! I found her! She loves to hide, and she hides very good. Nadia was looking at me like, "Really, she's not that hard to find".
Meow to all of the cat girls.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  05:48:38 AM  Show Profile
LoL Marly! you sure do have some crazy kitties! ...
That photo of Fred was a good shot, it was really foggy Saturday morning! most of the time they know I'm getting ready to snap it and they jump.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  08:00:21 AM  Show Profile
Teri/M: That picture is so good you should enter it in a picture contest on Photobucket.
I love my kitties!!!!! They always make me smile and laugh.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  08:14:28 AM  Show Profile
back to the Ortho dr. today!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  08:19:40 AM  Show Profile
Good luck! Keep us posted. I'll say a prayer for you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  08:24:29 AM  Show Profile
will do and thanks!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  2:51:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi my Cat Sisters.
Teri/M well keep you in my thoughts today!
Marly that is so sweet, Teri that is a great pic of Fred , you should enter it in a contest. The look at Nadia's face said exactly what you said she did. That is priceless. They probably laughed at you when you walked away ,Marly. I think they do it on purpose just to have fun at your expense.
Sox I think does that to me. I think he likes to snicker behind my back.

Okie i'll be back later...

Meow Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  3:10:55 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Marlee, I know without a doubt that my inside cat and my outside cats laugh at me. They think I'm a nut. But, they love me anyway!!!!
Glad to see you back with us Marlee, I was a bit concerned. Hugs to Mr. Sox.
Just finished mowing my back yard, but the front yard is still too wet. I almost got bogged down on the mower. I'm praying we don't have rain tomorrow. I want to finish my yard.
Teri/M: How are you feeling this afternoon? Hope well. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  4:56:06 PM  Show Profile
Hello M & M,
Doing good, fracture healed ... no long term affects, back to work on Sept.10! A little self P.T. on my leg, I am at 90% range right now. Not bad for NO P.T. ... just doing things myself.
Catch up with you tomorrow!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page