Page: of 14

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2012 :  1:20:59 PM  Show Profile
Ha Ha! A big clap of thunder I jumped and hit the submit by mistake.Go ahead and laugh I did!!!!
I wiil be back on a little later to check on all of you and the tats. Meow......

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2012 :  3:03:15 PM  Show Profile
I did laugh. I guess Sox sees you jump at the thunder, so he does. Funny. My Gracie cat hides before the thunder gets here. That poor cat has been hiding since our neighbor arrived last Friday. He is going home today, so hopefully she'll come out soon.
We need pictures!!!!! I love looking at cat pictures. Bonnie show us your cats. Please.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  11:55:27 AM  Show Profile
HI MMMand Bonnie/M HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew Sox is on a trip of his own today. He has been on my heels all day. He layed on my lap for awhile this morninng. He was on high alert for some reason. He's just all over the place.
O.k. how are all the other puddies doing?
Thought I would just jump on while I can. If I dont you'll know my hubby is working on the computer.
Yes I need to take more pictures and put them on here. So you can see my Sweet Boy being his funny self.

Will be back later! Meow Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  12:02:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marlee, I guess Sox is afraid you leave him again. Separation anxiety!!!! My neighbor, Jimmie, caught a 25 pound catfish. It is beautiful. I'm cooking catfish stew for supper!
I bet the cats would love a taste or two. I'll share it with our outside gang.
Hi Marley/T & Bonnie.
Be back later.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  6:44:46 PM  Show Profile
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look what my neighbor caught today. A 25 pound catfish. He cut it up for us and we got five bags of catfish meat. Guess what we had for supper? Catfish stew. I even gave the outside cats some sliced up. They loved it!!! I put a bowl of it for Gracie, but she turned up her nose at it.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  04:34:24 AM  Show Profile
Marly,
That is one big catfish! Boy, the putties could eat for a long time on that one!
Been busy mowing, it takes me almost 3 days sometime to get this done. Where we had rain last week it just grows so fast. I feel like I just get done and have to start over.
This time I have to rake it all. That is what I will be doing today. Have a great day, hope the kitties are doing okay.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  08:06:47 AM  Show Profile
Marley/Teri: Happy to see your post. I agree on the mowing, two days later I do it all over again. I don't mind at all because I love being outside. Raking, I don't like. How are your sweetie cats doing these days? Mine are doing great, they are just wishing for the rain to stop.
Have a great day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2012 :  06:05:58 AM  Show Profile
Good morning M's been a busy weekend, still raking! My arms are so tired! And if I don't want to rake next week I will be mowing again on Tuesday!!!!!
Anyway hope the putty tats are doing ok.
Sorry about this one being so big! For some reason MJF won't let me upload photos direct any more! Not to happy about that! Have a great day.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2012 :  08:28:21 AM  Show Profile
What beautiful kitty cats!! I don't have a problem with the picture being big. I can see the claws on the black cat! Beautiful! Wish I lived next door, I'd help you with the raking!
My outside cats are enjoying the sun. They haven't seen that in a while! Thanks for the picture.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  06:33:14 AM  Show Profile
Where are my cat lady friends, the Ms????? Hope doing well.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  06:58:01 AM  Show Profile
Here, canning sweet peppers and then off to spin up an order of yarn for a customer ... Be back soon. Hope kitties are doing good. I just came from the compost and all are hunkered down in the barn, Just starting to rain.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  07:03:32 AM  Show Profile
Glad y'all are getting the rain. It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Louisiana. My outside cats are chasing lizards right now. I can hear the Moma cat caterwauling. She does that every time she gets a lizard in her mouth! Then all of the others, Moon, Pepper and Audrey, come running to see what she has. Their so funny!!
I'm glad your cats have the barn for shelter. Hope they all stay warm and dry.
Thanks for the reply. Hello to all the kitties.
Happy spinning and canning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  11:18:02 AM  Show Profile
The outside cats are all sleeping upside down with their tummies exposed. Their enjoying that awesome sun! I poked Moon with the end of the broom, only because I couldn't reach him, and he never moved. Just softly meowed. Their so funny sometimes.
Miss my cat ladies.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  2:54:59 PM  Show Profile
I found Mrs. Nadia sleeping in a patch of onion tops today. Those cats can sleep anywhere and be comfortable and look comfortable.
Hello to the M's, and all the kitties.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  3:05:44 PM  Show Profile
too funny, cats will sleep anywhere, I just came from the garage and saw Cricket in there sleeping on a tire hubby has off of his car! that can't be comfy.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  3:07:22 PM  Show Profile
Any thing you put down on the ground, my outside cats will get in it.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2012 :  6:11:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi all my kitty sisters. I am back on here. The computer went on the fritz for a few days. A little while ago I wrote and everything dropped I was meowing very loud.HEHEHE! How is everyone? We are fine and my Sweet Boy is very good. He was having a great time today. Chasing his tail this afternoon running through the house.

I went back and looked at the pictures of the kitties and they are so cute and sweet.

Boy it is so hot today. Tomorrow mowing the yard , Sox likes to watch go around and around , but only from the safety of the carport.

I have got him some canned cat food. I dont know what my Hubby thought it was but he put the cans up on the regular food shelf. I didnt tell him
I just moved them.Then spent a couple of minutes snickering. Sox was looking at me like "Whats wrong with mom?"

Oops be back on in a bite. Hugs Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2012 :  8:12:46 PM  Show Profile
Meow to you Marlee! My computer goes out every time it rains, and it has been raining here a lot. My first cat, Henry Dragon, would chase his tail for hours. None of my now cats do that. I guess they have each other to chase and exercise with. My Nadia outside cat hates the mower. When I start it up, she runs like mad.
Good that you moved the cat cans from the regular food shelf. Your hubby could have opened one thinking it was tuna. Boy, he would have had a surprise. LOL
Happy to have you back.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2012 :  8:15:54 PM  Show Profile
Good to be back . Now its time for bed! lol!

Marlee

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  08:23:51 AM  Show Profile
Good morning cat lovers! Here is a picture of my lazy Audrey Hepburn napping by a stone cat. I think, she thinks, it's a real cat that naps 24/7!!!!!!!!!!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  08:40:09 AM  Show Profile
tooooo funny Marly, Almost the same pose ... how you get her to do that!
Welcome back MIA Marlee.
Today I am mowing again, and hot already, taking a lot of breaks.

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  08:51:39 AM  Show Profile
I didn't get her to do that, she always naps by the stone cat. Funny! I want to mow again, but it looks like rain. The dark clouds are coming from the Gulf. I hear someone mowing now, maybe I should hurry and get to it.
Stay cool, and yes, take lots of breaks, and drink lots of water.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  3:07:02 PM  Show Profile
To cute Marly, Audrey is just sweet. I love that!
Well I mowed the yard today , it didnt rain so far. But a few minutes ago I heard thunder so i got done in time.
Oh gotta go I'll be back.
Meow Marlee

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  3:14:13 PM  Show Profile
Hey ... if I had a dollar for every acre I mowed I be rich by now!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  3:17:26 PM  Show Profile
I think SW Louisiana got all the rain today. I was pulling weeds in the rain. That's the only way it'll get done.
I WISH I had a dollar for every acre I mowed!!!!!!
How are the kitties Marlee, and Marley?
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Farm & Barn Cats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page