LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  4:18:34 PM  Show Profile
Patsy...glad you got it Farmgirl! Hope it was as fun to open as mine was from you!
I still would much rather do a photo shoot than pack up my house to move. Yuck!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

carriebishop
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Carrie
Kingston MO
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  10:49:10 AM  Show Profile
Sharon,
I sent out your package on Saturday...hoping it gets to you soon!
Yours,
Carrie
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  12:40:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Elizabeth, Your mail art went out today, the post office said you should have it by Thursday. So sorry I was running a little late this month. Hope you like it. It was made just for you. Enjoy

Hugs and Springtime Wishes
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  7:26:31 PM  Show Profile
Teresa, Whoohoo doing the Happy Dance.I got my Mailart from my sweet partner. She crocheted a sunflower dish cloth and I absolutely love it. First I have never hardly in twenty seven yrs of marriage bought dishrags. My mother always keep me supplied with crocheted one .People have bought some for me , but me buying nope. (My mother is gone now) so I am blessed to have my farmgirls sister to pick up where my mother left off. It makes me very cozy and warm .
She also sent me cards that she made to write to my other farmgirls, with sunflowers on them. So, so cute. My farmsisters spoil me. At least that what my hubby says. Whoohoo! Thank you Teresa. Farmgirl Hug Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  8:33:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Vickie MJFG#2554 for the precious card! I see that once again brilliant minds think alike! Here are photos of the card you sent and two quick phone shots of the one I sent to you. (I apologize to all in advance for quality of the phone shots, for viewing here. I should have thought about the photos sooner and did not have my camera handy. I didn't want to hold off mailing it for some stupid reason like photos...) Hope you enjoy it and I'm going to put yours in my favorite room near my favorite spot so I can enjoy it often! HUGS~~

p.s. I love love love Granny's kitchen and wish I was peelin' those taters with her right now!

You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  6:40:16 PM  Show Profile
Jessie Y, Thank you so much for the cute card Mail Art that you sent me . I wish I could post a picture. The envelope that you made is just awesome, and the cute card that you made .It is just so adorable. THANK YOU JESSIE!!!!! Farmgirl Hug Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

montanafarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Vickie Harrell
Bigfork Montana
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  06:28:04 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Doris...I got yours yesterday...and yes indeed great minds do think alike !.....hehehehe....I love the old ways..and I loved that picture of her in her vintage kitchen...Hope you liked it as well ! your farmgirl sister ...Vickie

Farmgirl Blessings
Farmgirl # 2554
Vickie
Go to Top of Page

BlackHorseFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Elizabeth
Chicago IL
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  12:52:15 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sweettea59

Hi Elizabeth, Your mail art went out today, the post office said you should have it by Thursday. So sorry I was running a little late this month. Hope you like it. It was made just for you. Enjoy

Hugs and Springtime Wishes
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson

No problem! I was super late too. Yours went out on Monday. I hope you get it soon. :)

http://countrygirlinchicago.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl Sister #4032
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  2:00:58 PM  Show Profile
DL & Vicki :) Very nice work ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

montanafarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Vickie Harrell
Bigfork Montana
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  3:39:40 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Madeline !

Farmgirl Blessings
Farmgirl # 2554
Vickie
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  4:01:53 PM  Show Profile
Carrie B. a mail art card and some goodies went out to you via UPS this evening. hopefully it will get to you by Tuesday. PLEASE let me know when you receive it. Thanks!!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  03:15:07 AM  Show Profile
KATHY...

Did you receive the Mail Art yet? I mailed it out on the 12th.
Have a GREAT DAY !!

Mary (madelena)

There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God.
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  04:49:30 AM  Show Profile
Gracey, thank you so much for the pretty mail art. I received it yesterday in the mail and am so pleased. the doily is so precious.

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

becky 2002
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Becky
Williamsport Ohio
94 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  05:59:53 AM  Show Profile
Rachael - received your mailart yesterday - My mother was visiting and was as excited as I was to open the envelope. We were both impressed with the colorful, handmade, notebook. I need a new birthday recording book which it will fill admirably.
Thanks - what fun this project is.
Becky
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  06:46:44 AM  Show Profile
Elizabeth, Thanks you so much for my cute card and the extra goodies, I will enjoy them very much. And I'm sure I will have some help from my hubby and daughter so I might need to hide them HAHA. Have a great weekend.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215

Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

BlackHorseFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Elizabeth
Chicago IL
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  07:29:06 AM  Show Profile
Sherry ... I just finally got my photo to upload.

I am thinking I am going to use the book for pictures of my garden and plants :) It will be a good way to keep track of what I have grown and how it went. Thank you So very much :)

http://countrygirlinchicago.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl Sister #4032
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  11:29:02 AM  Show Profile
Christy from CO,

Thank you so much for the sweet farmgirl mail and the cute decorated envelopes! I just returned from being gone for five days, my sister just had her first baby, and it took much longer than expected. But he's here now, and we are thrilled. Your mail art will be in the mail soon, I apologize for running late.

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  6:06:55 PM  Show Profile
Mari, I received your mail art today. I LOVE it! I keep a journal always and was thinking i need to get a new one soon. got it now! and i love the artwork on the cover.. with the "to do" list and the Mary Englebreit magnet, how sweet! and punkins on a stick!! those are so cool! the little tips and ideas are sweet too. gonna make that simple apron! thank you thank you thank you! was well worth waiting for :)

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  6:31:21 PM  Show Profile
Hey y'all!

It's getting to be that time to make another exchange, this time for July 2012. How is everyone liking the mail art exchange so far? Got any questions or have any feedback? Thanks everyone for participating, sounds like lots of neat things are going through the mail.

Look for an email from me the last day of the month and thanks everyone for participating!

Rachael

PS. Becky I am so glad that you liked the mail art I sent you. I had a lot of fun making it and it was all free stuff from a friend, so that made it a frugal fun. :) Have a great rest of the month.

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  2:42:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rachael :) I just sent you an email that is important, Let me know if you received it ? Thank You

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

alwaysbusy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Mari
Macungie Pennsylvania
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile
Rachael,
Thank you thank you for ALL of your work to help the mail art swaps go smoothly(-: I am looking forward to Julys swap.
You are great!!!!!

Mari

Have a great day Farm Sister!!

Mari
Farmgirl #3777
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  5:17:46 PM  Show Profile
Pictures girls?????? Come on...let us have a look see too! We like to delight
with you!!!!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  11:23:34 PM  Show Profile
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=59005

Hey yall, here is the link to July's exchange if you want to pop over! Thanks everyone and keep posting if you get something and a picture would be phenomenal if you can. Thanks all!

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

carriebishop
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Carrie
Kingston MO
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  09:08:25 AM  Show Profile
Marti,
Thanks so much for the lovely box full of goodies! It arrived last Tuesday evening, and I was just thrilled with the lovely card, basket and cloths. And I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled my children were with the gluten-free cookie mix....just over the moon! I'm going to wait until the weather cools down just a tad though, before trying to bake them....it's just too hot to turn on the oven!
Thanks again,
Carrie
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  09:45:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I have sent an email today to every single participant in the MaryJane's Farm Mail Art Exchange of July 2012. If you did not get an email and want to participate, please email me Rachael at mommybelly@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone for participating and if you have any questions, please feel free to shout em out! :) Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art - Jazzy June 2012 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page