Author Reading Room: Previous Topic I am looking for a book. Next Topic  

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  11:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
Hello fellow farmgirls, I am hoping one of you can help me with this. I am looking for a book called Fun Projects Using Wooden Pallets, by Don and Peggy Crissey. I read about it in an old copy of MOM that was given to me and cannot seem to track it down. I have looked in 3 book stores and done two internet searches, but the only revelant information I get is a link to MOM's site. If anybody has this book I would be willing to buy or barter for it. Or if you are unwilling to part with your copy, I would be extremly happy just to get the ISBN # from your copy to aid in my search.

Thanks. Trina

'
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds. Proverbs 27:23

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  11:18:38 AM  Show Profile
What a neat book title, if you find it you'll have to post a few of those neat projects!9Not that I have any wooden pallets, I just like the idea!

Jo
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  11:42:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi Trina, Boy we seem to be crossing paths alot lately! I found the book info, but don't know if it's still current, cause it's from 10 years ago. Hope it helps!

Fun Projects Using Wooden Pallets

By: Don and Peggy Crissey

Applecart Press
P.O. Box 612
Silsbee, Tx. 77656

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  1:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Luzzy. I'll write and see if Applecart Press is still in business. Isn't that a nice country name for a printing company?! Jo, I intend to make a couple projects from wooden pallets (the one I've seen pictured was a garage/shop organiser and workbench) and I'll be sure to post my handiwork...even if hubby shang-hi's the project.

Trina

'
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds. Proverbs 27:23
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  8:22:39 PM  Show Profile
have your tried e-bay or any of the olde book sites? i have great luck with them in finding olde books. try amazon.com

xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  07:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
Frannie,
I tried amazon and two places that deal in old, rare, and out of print books...no luck. Do you have a specific company that you go through? My mom is good at finding old books, but she is off line and I don't know where she finds them. Thanks!

Trina

'
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic I am looking for a book. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page