Page: of 17

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  7:37:55 PM  Show Profile
Yay! You made my day Elizabeth! So glad you will enjoy the stickers!
My shoulders are feeling remarkably better in just the last few days. I am hoping I am over the hump! Bad news, I seem to have come down with the flu...icky stuff. I am SO ready to get back to normal!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2006 :  10:40:23 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Sunshine, for the book mark, it will come in handy .
sorry this took so long, my puter DIED big time, just got a new one today
shirley
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2006 :  09:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
glad you liked it. Take care

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2006 :  10:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
ooo Can get in on the action next go round? :)

"... to thine ownself be true."
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2006 :  08:40:19 AM  Show Profile
ROBIN,
Now I'am just so pleased with my gift from you that I can hardly stand it. Robin sent me a ruby glass covered turkey candy dish. I just love it!! I put it right on my fireplace with all my other ruby glass. The funny thing is I bid last week on ebay for almost the same thing and was out bid, and I really wanted it. I will take a picture later and put it on my blog.
Thankyou again Robin, what a nice gift.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2006 :  2:09:13 PM  Show Profile
Tina!! Thank you for the great book!!!! It will surely come in handy!

Nancy, your pkg. oes out tomorrow. I have a post run to make, so I remembered to get yours packed and stacked and ready to go!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blogs: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
http://frugalwitch.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2006 :  3:28:44 PM  Show Profile
you are welcome Tasha!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2006 :  11:42:42 AM  Show Profile
recieved a mystery package yesterday, no note, just a last name on the address and the p.o. box number is hard to figure out..but from Pomeroy,WA.. ..if you were the one that sent them to me(seeds for hollyhocks and zinnias) I want to say THANK YOU!

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2006 :  12:05:54 PM  Show Profile
thank you Marcia/celticheart for the seeds!:0)

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  08:16:11 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Candismom for the great pattern!! IT was an exciting trip from the mail box yesterday

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blogs: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
http://frugalwitch.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  5:47:35 PM  Show Profile
Diane,
Thanks so much for the lovely little package you sent me - aren't you busy enough organising the cookbook?!!!
I love Shirley poppies, so can't wait to plant them, and a chook fridge magnet - perfect!! Haven't tried the tea yet though. And I'm trying to think of where to place the little charm - maybe on an apron!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2006 :  3:12:55 PM  Show Profile
What a fun mail day!! Sweet Diane in Canada sent me the cutest beaded ornament (my girls screamed..they were so excited over it!!) and seeds for shirley poppies!! I can hardly wait to plant those!! and a cute little wheelbarrow charm and cute country fridge magnets too..just adorable! !Thanks so much for making my day!! What fun!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2006 :  2:50:48 PM  Show Profile
I had a wonderful package in my mail yesterday from Down Under!!! Jayne sent me an Australian craft magazine..which is WONDERFUL!!! and some adorable 1930's looking fabric..blue with little girls on it...cute cute cute!! and some tea too!! What a fun sweet surprize. Thanks so much Jayne!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  02:54:11 AM  Show Profile
You are welcome, Jenny, glad you liked it! I have a bit of a magazine obsession, so thought you might like to see some Aussie quilts.
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  10:33:28 AM  Show Profile
I already picked out one in there that I must make some time.. I have had so much fun looking at the magazine. I love them too..how fun to see what you gals over there have..love them!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  8:28:31 PM  Show Profile
Jenny,
My book arrived today - thanks so much. Now I'll have some great holiday reading (when there is a spare two seconds!!)
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  9:34:38 PM  Show Profile
I will locate the next one in that series and send it off to you soon. I think you will want to read it after this one. I am glad you got it.

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  05:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Thank you Robin, for the wonderful soap! What a sweet surprise!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/BlueAppleFarm/
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  09:20:39 AM  Show Profile
Is the Christmas Card list different from the raok list? I sent cards to everyone on that list.
Jayne I love craft magazines from down under. I have so many. I need to renew my subscribtions. Which ones do you like?
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  4:53:55 PM  Show Profile
I got the most delightful surprize box from Bramble today...all things I just adore..a really neat basket..just right for alot of uses..and so pretty!!! and a bundle of fat quarters in tan and ecru mini prints..just what I needed (big grin!!!!!!) I had those colors on my "needs" list..how did you know??? and a really pretty little pitcher just right for gravy, or cream or so many things..white with a sweet little bouquet on the side.
I had a busy day at work and it just made my day to come home to such a fun surprize!!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  6:32:03 PM  Show Profile
Glad you liked it Jenny! How did I know? Because you and I always like the same stuff! Enjoy! Check your email I have a message for T .

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  12:42:32 PM  Show Profile
Jayne I got your package I just loved it thank you so much!! It made my day!!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  9:33:31 PM  Show Profile
Robin, What a wonderful package!!! I can't stop smelling the soap (but can't find where to buy more on your site-help) and I LOVE the wool!!!!! Thank you a million times. I really needed a pick me up!!

Tracey,
mama to Callum 13, Katie 8, Wil 5.5, Benjamin 3 and Andrew 8 months!!

http://hansenhootenanny.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  06:19:36 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning girls, I am late in posting this, but quilting takes over my life in December, and trying to get everyone's done for their gifts. Customers just don't understand that they are not the only one!

But, I just have to post and tell you all what beautiful RAOK gifts I have received!

Bramble: How did you know, I just love those fat quarters! I see a quilt for myself in the future. One can never have enough fabric to fondle, and I just love the pottery mug with all the little bramble vines on it. I will surely think of you each time I see it! It is darling. I can always use recipe cards, because sharing is the best thing! And I will do the redwork design you shared! It does remind me of you, brambling, berries, what more could a person want. And my strawberry tea will be enjoyed over reading all our wonderful entries on this site. I have met so many wonderful new friends. Thank you again, for thinking of me!!! It was such a fun thing to open it up and find all those treasures! It made my day! I spend so much time by myself, that the walk to the mail box is about all the excitement I have in a day! And boy did I enjoy this one!

Again, heartfelt thank yous, from this farmgirl to you.

Bless you and yours, and I'll see you at the mailbox! :>)

farmgirl hugs, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!

www.strawberryhousequilting.com

Edited by - berries on Dec 07 2006 06:20:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  06:29:00 AM  Show Profile
Beemoosie, you too sent me wonderful treasures I have to share with you all. She sent a beautiful ceramic (antique) strawberry jelly jar, that will sit in my kitchen window. She also happened upon a beautifully embroidered cover for either a blender or coffe pot. I just love it. She said in her note, I might want to put it in an apron, but I'm not sure I can cut it up to do that, but I will find something to put it on so I can see it on my counter! Or maybe I will, I'm just not sure yet! And she too sent me one of my favorites - a flavored coffee of chocolate and hazelnut! I can smell and taste it now! But I'm saving it for a special date!

Thank you oh so much for your thoughtfulness. It sure made my day a special one! It's hard to believe there are so many sweet and loving girls out there, I wish we were all neighbors, and we could get together this afternoon for coffee and cookies and conversation.

If ever any of you are in my neighborhood, please do call and come by. You'll know how to reach me!

Again heartfelt thank yous Bonnie, I love all my treasures!

Bless you and yours, and I'll see you too at the mailbox! :>)

farmgirl hugs, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!

www.strawberryhousequilting.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic RAOK List... Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page