Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  6:51:45 PM  Show Profile
Hey Susan...for this go round, yes, but I would be happy to add you come January 3...:D

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  04:38:44 AM  Show Profile
Not to worry Kate, just didn't want to forget you, take care of yourself and thanks for posting your addy! Good vibes heading your way too!!

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  05:36:48 AM  Show Profile
Tasha, thanks for taking this on, it's going to be so much fun!! I like Nancy's idea of putting names in a hat. I'm off to the thrift stores today so am taking the list with me, may go to a craft fair this weekend and there's always the flea market. Can't wait to find all these special people special suprises!!
Kel
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  11:27:59 AM  Show Profile
Thank you...and don't forget me when it's time for another one of these wonderful ideas of yours to get started! Have a good time! Susan
Go to Top of Page

Terre
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Indiana
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  6:30:48 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like fun! We can all use such a lift once in a while :)

Be true in heart.
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  10:31:45 PM  Show Profile
Watch your mailbox Farmgirls...I sent out 3 packages today, AND I got a yummy new recipe in the mail from Tasha! Thanks Tasha, can't wait to try the recipe! Butternut Squash is a real favorite of mine!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  10:34:41 PM  Show Profile
watch your mailboxes I sent out 12 little "somethings" today.
what fun!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  10:46:52 PM  Show Profile
Hey, I thought I was doing good, I better get moving, of course right now its the middle of the night, not much moving just now, but first thing in the morning.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2006 :  04:31:10 AM  Show Profile
I've got my first goodie going out too! Such fun to shop, ship and make someone smile!!!

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2006 :  04:06:48 AM  Show Profile
I'm carrying my list with me all the time so I can reference it. I spent yesterday's lunch hour checking my list and picking up some goodies. I'm sure soon I'll have everyone's favs in my head, just like we've been friends for a long time. It's so nice to be able to focus on something good.
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2006 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile
I already got a RAOK package! It really made my day....be watching for something good from the road trip to Wyoming..or at the very least a postcard.

Kate

my new blog http/www.theknifemakerswife.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2006 :  4:30:12 PM  Show Profile
I got a few things today that I didn't list in my blog for a couple of different people....I think I should get them out this week! YAY! I m glad you guys are having fun with this!

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  04:50:09 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
I picked up a little something this weekend...now who to send it too....!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  08:02:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi all,
Just got back from a holiday to see how busy you have all been!
Thanks, Tasha, for organising this - it is great fun. I'm going to print off the list tomorrow and make notes in my little notebook. This is my notebook that lives in my handbag of things to look for. Whenever someone says they wish they had such-and-such, into the notebook it goes and then I can look for it when shopping.
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  08:48:02 AM  Show Profile
WOW, it was well worth getting out of bed today, always up at six anyway, never the less, I got great mail today. First I opened, from Tina one of her beautiful flower pictures that she photographs herself, it is so pretty, I will get a frame for it. Thankyou Tina, what a nice gift. Then I opened from Judy Blue Eyes, also known as Judith, two sachets and a dream pillow. They are filled with lemon verbena and rosemary, and calendula{wonder what that is}Lavender, lemon verbena, mint and rose. The fillings for these were home grown by Judith. The dream pillow has 8 different herbs in it. Everything smells wonderful. So thnayou you Tina, love the picture and thankyou Judith for picking me from the mail art list. Oh and Judith, if you are up this way you come and see me.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  10:51:46 AM  Show Profile
you are ever so welcome!

Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  1:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Thank you Tina! I also received a beautiful photograph of a sailboat! How very kind of you and what a surprise. Definitely made my day when the mail came in.
Blessings

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  2:00:21 PM  Show Profile
I am going to type this quickly, before the computer kicks me off again! My mailbox had a lovely surprise from Tina a fabulous picture of a seagull in profile!! It made me chuckle because I remembered calling seagulls "seagles" when I was little.
Thank you so much Tina!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  2:33:32 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Tina!!!! You RAOK GODDESS YOU!!! The Golden Daylily is gorgeous!!!

Also thank you to Nancy Jo!! This is the best, but I am a little confused....I thought at first it was a pillowcase, but found no opening....Anyhow, Nancy Jo embroidered a Witch flying on a broom on this really pretty white (what I assume was a napkin) and then backed it with another white napkin. I laughed and laughed. I love love love little Witches of all kinds!
What a nice RAOK day!

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  3:33:54 PM  Show Profile
Tasha,
Its one of those things that serves absolutely no purpose, you could use it as a basket liner for candy. I have all these old linen Napkins and want to use them, so this is one way. I have been doing a lot of embroidery, and for the most part it is just to have, doesn't really have a reason for being except to look at. Glad you like it.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  3:45:24 PM  Show Profile
Tina, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Was having a crummy day and then went to the mailbox and behold it was a gift from an angel! The berries look good enough to eat, you are amazing! With the giveaway I won I can start a Tina Michelle gallery right here in my house, I can't wait!! I really needed that today, thank you again.
Hugs,
Kel
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  5:01:19 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, you little stinker! I mean, our little angel! I love my embroidery you did too! It is so beautiful, I just love it! It is a beautiful job! Thank you for always thinking of me. Of course that's why your our angel, you think of everyone!!!!! I'm thinking of putting my piece with "Strawberry Jam" on a quilt! What do you think? It is so beautiful! I really love it gurlfriend!!!!!! You are to much, but I think I'll keep ya!

Also Tina, I am enjoying my brown pelican. Sounds like you are one fancy photographer!!!! Keep it up! Also I failed to mention my apron patch! They are adorable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

love, hugs, and strawberries to you both, and all, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  7:56:43 PM  Show Profile
am so very delighted that the images all got there to each of you so fast! and that they brightened your days!!! that really really makes me happy and that it looks like I chose the perfect image for each of you..

I love photography and have only been at this very addictive hobby for a year and 10 months. ..but I get the greatest joy when I can share the beauty that I was able to capture.. with someone else.

I have recently been taking a few images for a local magazine..(located a town away from us)..
and in exchange they have offered to give me free advertising space to get my photography business going a bit more..how exciting!
Not only was I able to place recently in a national competition last month..but now it looks like I'll be able to start turning something that I absolutely love doing..into a more profitable venture!! woohoo!

p.s. and Kelly43 I would be flattered if you started a "Tina Michelle gallery" ...ha.

Edited by - Tina Michelle on Oct 10 2006 7:57:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  8:54:51 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Nancy! That got there quick! I'm glad you like them - I was inspired to send them to you from your question about sachets...and then I realized that even though I didn't sign up for the RAOK list I had the Mail Art list, and there you were! Just some examples of what you can do with sachets and such...Farmgirl Hugs! Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic RAOK List... Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page