Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 4th of July Patriotic Swap-2nd Annual -CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap-2nd Annual -CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 14

countryteacher
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Deanna
Jameson Missouri
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  09:14:06 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Julie, I'm so glad that you liked your package. It was soo much fun putting it all together. I'm glad that you enjoyed the cherry mash. It is one of my favorite candy bars.

Have a great 4th!!
Deanna
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  7:28:18 PM  Show Profile
All of the great gifts I received from Bonnie.

I received the most wonderful gifts from my swap partner, Bonnie Ellis. She and her husband will be married 50 years this year.
Her 70th birthday is July 8. They have a water garden and raise Koi. Not too bad for a retired newswpaper writer and teacher.
This is what is so fun about being a " Farmgirl " , you just get the privilage of meeting all sorts of wonderful people!
I have to say this has been one of the more enjoyable swaps I have participated in.

Big Farmgirl Hugs to All and Have a very safe and Happy 4th!
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5140 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5140 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  8:03:24 PM  Show Profile
DEBI, THAT IS Great stuff you got there!! I so enjoyed being a part of this swap!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  8:08:44 PM  Show Profile
That is really neat! I love seeing everything and there are so many different things. It's Great!

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2012 :  04:31:39 AM  Show Profile
Debbie,

Stay safe! Know that God is there through all of this devastation.
I too pray for all of the firefighters. They must be worn to a
complete frazzle.
It is so heart breaking when you think of how lives will forever
be changed through all of this.

I love the pic of the firefighter. Yep! I have the tissues flying
out of their box full steam. All of it just really tugs your heart.

Always know that you and your family as well as all of Colorado
are in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Sending major hugs and praying for many blessings for all of you.

Love ya,

Debbie H
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2012 :  09:53:40 AM  Show Profile
Your Package arrived Jamie... thanks.. Waiting for America's special birth day for the unveiling. Thanks.. Will post on the 4th !!

Mary Madelena

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

cynfullypurple
True Blue Farmgirl

190 Posts

Cynthia
Endwell NY
USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2012 :  8:38:24 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to let Linda know that I sent your package out today by Priority mail, so it should get there Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

Cyn~
Farmgirl #2817

"The time is when a library is a school, and the librarian is in the highest sense a teacher, and the visitor is a reader among the books as a workman among his tools." ~Melvil Dewey

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  07:29:19 AM  Show Profile
Hello Everyone, good news, The Waldo Canyon Fire is 45% contained and Hwy 24 going in and out of our Mountain communities will open at 1pm after being closed one week. Not all lanes open and lower speed limits as our firefighters are still out there protecting and fighting the fire for us, but we are so very happy that it is open and evacuees will be along home up and down Hwy 24, fabulous news! Everyone is still under pre evacuation orders but for now all will be allowed to go home so we are so happy for them.
Thank you for all your prayers, please continue to keep all those firefighters in your thoughts, hearts and prayers, as Debbie (buzzn bee) said the firefighters are wore out, there are over 1200 firefighters still fighting the Waldo Canyon Fire and they work 16-20 hours a day, firefighters are coming in from all over the United States to relieve them and the heat of course in unbearable for all of them. God Bless All of them.
Have a beautiful day everyone.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  07:31:41 AM  Show Profile
****Pam and Shelly**** please contact myself or Tammy as soon as you can. We need to see where you are at as far as getting your packages out and acknowledgement that you have received your packages from your partners. Thanks farmgirls for getting back to us.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  07:48:15 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Cynthia, not to worry I have been busy moving in to new place and I am glad it didn't come sooner. I want to really enjoy it and not have it lost in a box somewhere. Who knows where those things go. I have lost the house journal and I thought we unpacked everything but I guess not. God bless all the firemen and keep them safe.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  08:54:35 AM  Show Profile

Good Morning Farmgirls....I'm so happy to see that everyone is receiving and enjoying all their Fourth of July goodies. Thank you so much to everyone that has participated and followed through with the farmgirl spirit! I am leaving tomorrow to enjoy the Fourth in beautiful Lake Tahoe and will be back Friday. Wishing you all a very Happy Fourth of July!

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  09:26:01 AM  Show Profile
Wow that is a wonderful photo Tammy!
I am so glad they are getting ahead of the Waldo fire finally. You still be careful out there and I sure will keep those firefighters in my prayers..God be with them all and protect them as they continue to fight the fires.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  09:26:15 AM  Show Profile
Pam, so happy you are well and have contacted your partner, we were worried.
Beautiful picture Tammy, can't top that one it is perfect. Thank you.
Happy 4th of July everyone.
Hugs,
Debbie

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Jul 02 2012 09:27:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  12:47:55 PM  Show Profile
This has been such a wonderful swap; I can't wait till next year. I now have another new friend , my partner Bonnie Ellis.
Everyone have a safe and Happy 4th

Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  1:13:27 PM  Show Profile
Wow that is neat...
See you in the other swaps maybe...
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  6:47:48 PM  Show Profile

I got this photo off of the Space weather site and thought I would share this for the 4th of July.
Happy Independence Day everyone.
I have more for later.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  08:37:18 AM  Show Profile
received my awsome 4th of July package from emily today ..I love love love the plaque she made it is awsome, along with the apron, napkins, and bandana. The package was very festive. There was a card that emily had made with the flag on the front. Emily is 36, lost her job as a quality auditor and when back to school to get an associates degree in Medical Adminstration. Good for you Emily smart move!

She is not married, no children but has to cats. She loves to craft, junking, antiquing and gardening. My type of girl. I am going to try and post picture from my lap top for first time here goes,
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  11:13:19 AM  Show Profile
Yay! I'm so glad it made before the 4th.....not much before, but before! Loved this swap! You ladies, Tammy and Debbie, made it so personal and heartfelt!

Jill, if you and your husband ever make it back to the Dells, let me know! We could meet for lunch! :)

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2012 :  05:59:08 AM  Show Profile
Happy 4th of July to everyone. Thank you so very much for joining us, Tammy and I had so much fun with this swap thanks to all of you.
Now for our big end of swap surprise, everyone's name went into my 4th of July for our last surprise and our winner is, wait for it, her name is

***********************************************Danielle (36paws20hooves)******************************************************
Danielle your surprise will be coming from MJF Store, when you get it would you please share on the forum what you received? Congratulations!

My favorite part of this swap was learning a little something new about all the farmgirls who signed up and the new friends that were made. My heart sings when I read that two farmgirls connected and will be friends forever, that is what MJF is all about.

I too have made a new farmgirl friend with Maddie, she is so lovely, we have so much in common, I am so happy and Blessed to call her my friend. Thank you Maddie for being such a wonderful swap partner.

Have a beautiful, safe and fun 4th of July ladies and thank you again.

Hugs,
Debbie

***************God Bless Our Military and all our FireFighters********************

Go to Top of Page

SunnyJam
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Jamie
Seattle WA
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2012 :  11:39:01 AM  Show Profile
Mary, thank you for the wonderful package! My camera/computer connection is apparently taking the holiday off too so I'll try to post pics later, but I received some great red white and blue dishcloths, a beautiful print of a painting of quilts, an applique kit, and a really cool quilted flag placemat. Thanks again for being a great swap partner!

Mary is originally from the midwest and lives in Texas now. She "dabbles" in a lot of different hobbies and projects - quilting, reading, knitting, scrap booking, camping, you name it. Her family all live in Texas too, and they're getting ready for a new grandchild very soon!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!

Farmgirl Sister #2504
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2012 :  3:41:12 PM  Show Profile
have a great day.

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  11:33:20 AM  Show Profile
Christine! Thank you SO much for the wonderful explosion of 4th of July gifts! I was so happy to receive it just in time for the holiday!

I just love love everything - from the red, white and blue seed collection (what a cool idea! LOVE IT!), to the bowl, to the dish towel and oven mitt (love the fabrics!), to the decorations, to the postcards (AWESOME!), to the cupcake supplies, to the buttons (can't wait to start crafting with them!), to the notepad... Love it all! But my absolute favorite was the letter from you - you have such a beautiful family! You're a very blessed farmgirl, indeed! Thank you SO much for sharing - for EVERYTHING!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Jul 05 2012 11:33:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  2:38:43 PM  Show Profile
I got my package from Pam today, and it was great! I will put a picture up when I get it on the computer. There were two towels, a pot holder, some flag toothpicks, a triple metal star wall hanging, a woodend patriotic heart, and a spool of Patriotic ribbon and the card was a really pretty sewn one. It will be up soon.
That was a lot of fun. Can't wait until next year!
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  4:22:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi All :) In all the hussle & buzzle of the holiday. I completely forgot to thank Debbie & Tammy for my Battle Saints bracelet :) But wait no one but two arrived with a really nice magazine & another of Debbie's dish clothes, again too nice to use for dishes ;) I will take a picture of the bracelet I have kept for myself & I have already given the other bracelet to an Army wife, who's husband is in training for deployment as I type this. She thanked me but what made my heart sing, her son whom has taken forever to warm up to me, smiled & said Thank You for thinking of my dad :) He is the man of the house while dad is away. Thank You Debbie & Tammy.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  4:58:51 PM  Show Profile
Oh that is wonderful,,,I am glad to hear that...
love
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap-2nd Annual -CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page