Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Sewing Room is my Favorite Place to be!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Sewing Room is my Favorite Place to be! Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  07:50:07 AM  Show Profile
i've discovered that the Sewing Room is about my mos' favorite place to be here on the forum! Also love hanging 'over the fence'!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  2:38:15 PM  Show Profile
I'm with you Frannie! Love it!!!!!

fondly, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  2:45:40 PM  Show Profile
I don't usually know what I'am doing but I sure like it here.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  2:52:05 PM  Show Profile
I love the stitching room the most too. I am working on a few sewing projects right now, and my computer is right next to the sewing machines. Every now and then I just turn around and see what's going on in the forum. I also like the cleaning room forum even though I only clean once or twice a week (work about 65 hours a week out of the house :( There are always the most interesting things going on in there too.
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  3:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
yeah I have a lot of fun here and in the bartering room my two favorite past times making stuff and getting stuff.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

cindi
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

cindi
sedalia mo
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  09:55:14 AM  Show Profile
i like "learking" here and the kitchen.
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  11:22:55 AM  Show Profile
I love it here.....I have learned so much from Sunshine and some others..Its warm,and friendly like a cup of Hot Chocolate and a s'mores...

marge
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  11:52:02 AM  Show Profile
Marge,
Are you feeling better?
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  6:05:10 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I am feeling better... Sometime I just head first into things and then I am wiped out for days... I have been trying to gather little crafts around me so I have things to sit and do rather than tackling large things like quilts (I have one to finish)..I am waiting for my doll pattern from Cabin Creek (?)also started some sock maokeys for my grandkids.....I always have to be doing something with my hands,can not sit and just watch T.V....unless it is a craft show......

marge
newheart
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  6:07:09 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by newheart

Yes, I am feeling better... Sometime I just head first into things and then I am wiped out for days... I have been trying to gather little crafts around me so I have things to sit and do rather than tackling large things like quilts (I have one to finish)..I am waiting for my doll pattern from Cabin Creek (?)also started some sock monkeys for my grandkids.....I always have to be doing something with my hands,can not sit and just watch T.V....unless it is a craft show......

marge
newheart

Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2006 :  07:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
I love it here too...and just as soon as I get my "real" sewing room in order I hope to have things to share. My oldest daughter got married in June and she has been slowly cleaning out her room. Today we plan to finish cleaning it out and it will now be MY room! woooooooohooooooooo! I will have my sewing machine, knitting stuffs, fibers for spinning, all my handwork supplies in ONE PLACE! I thought about putting my spinning wheel there too but I think I'll leave it in the living room. I don't watch much tv but I do have a favorite show or two and I like to spin or knit while I watch. I'm excited!
Julia

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2006 :  08:20:42 AM  Show Profile
margeie darlin' .. i think i brought those envelopes with me with the patterns .. i believe yours is among them. i'll seek out a post office while hunting for 'PINK' little things for Sofie Catherine today!

Didn't know you were not feeling well .. sure hope you are better now! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2006 :  7:53:26 PM  Show Profile
This is my favorite place too. One of the first places I check when I get on the forum. Then the kitchen comes next.

Handmade purses and bath delights at www.rusticcottagecreations.com
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Sewing Room is my Favorite Place to be! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page