Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic
Page: of 14

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2012 :  09:16:11 AM  Show Profile
SS you will be getting a package in the mail soon....by next week....

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2012 :  10:00:06 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...are you trying to give away who you are? It's suppose to be a Secret!!! Ssshhhh! (+:

hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Wauka Mountain Mama
True Blue Farmgirl

239 Posts

Fran
Fairburn Ga
USA
239 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2012 :  08:09:51 AM  Show Profile
Morning, Seceret Sister.

Your package arrived sometime this week while I was on vacation & it was a real treat finding it on my porch at midnight last night after spending 6 hours on the road. :)

I'll be posting a picture of the pretty, purple sewing kit, way too cute greeting cards & yummy orange spice tea (which Iam currently sipping on) later today once I've finished unpacking.

Thank you so much, my SS.
*Hugs!*
Fran

Live simply. So that others may simply live.

http://waukamountainmama.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bananachicken
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Ginny
Ohio
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  11:15:33 PM  Show Profile
I have been "Shakin my tail feather's" all over my farm this week with the most awesome new cd from my secret sister!!!! What an absolutely fun idea! We always listen to music while we work outside and I was in the mood for something new. I love all the songs too...just my style! The tea looks so wonderful as well...Earl Grey is a favorite of mine and I adore the container. The notecards are perfect and so are the stickers! Thank you thank you thank you! This is so much fun! Big Hugs!!!

"I should be having tea right now."
-Lady Annalía Elisabet Catherina Tristán Llorente
Go to Top of Page

BillieJo35
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Billile Jo
Delmar de
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2012 :  09:05:42 AM  Show Profile
Recieved my SS package this week. Thank you :-D I love the little note pads and purse. A very neat Idea and will come in handy for my cell on bike rides. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kuntryattic

http://www.etsy.com/people/kuntryattic?ref=si_pr

http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-in-wilmington/billie-jo-justice
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  08:08:16 AM  Show Profile
My package was returned to me because I taped over the postage and they were unable to stamp on the tape without it coming off when the stamp touched any thing so if your package is a little late I'm sorry. Darn Tape. It's been mailed again - so it's coming!!!

Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  10:49:00 AM  Show Profile
Shhhhhh! Remember Secret Sisters is suppose to be a SECRET. No Clues girls! LOL

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  11:16:12 AM  Show Profile
Have a good day everyone...

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  6:05:48 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to the greatest Secret Sister, I just got back from the beach, but the beach ball will be used at my son or daughter's. The
book looks like a great read, and my darling husband couldn't wait to try the tea, and I am always
looking for a notepad. Everything was just great!!
Go to Top of Page

HepKitten
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Kristen
Augusta MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  09:00:22 AM  Show Profile
This is a belated thank you to the best secret sister ever! I received your package last week, and it made me SO happy! Look what that angel got me, everyone:

Not only is there a theme (vintage sewing/needlecraft - LOVE it), but it's color coordinated, too! That lovely crocheted piece you see in the picture is actually a handmade needlebook with pockets and felt pages to hold needles and pins. See the inside? Isn't it clever??

Secret sister, I can't tell you how much I love your gift! I picked up some flour sack towels yesterday, and plan to get started embroidering them right away. Ironically, the kitten pattern is one I've searched all over for. Thank you so much!! :D

Kristen - Farmgirl Sister #3858
www.farmgirlsister.blogspot.com
www.rustymoonhomestead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  1:10:30 PM  Show Profile

Oh I received my SS gift and I just love it. The Apron is so pretting and so summery, I love it with its appliqued tulips it is beautiful and thanks for the moose magnet it is up on my refrigerator and I added my post cards to my collection and the doll reminds me of a fairy dotee, she is sweet and up there with my other dotees.. Thanks for everything.
hugs,
Darlene

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  10:40:36 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,

Thank you so much for the tea and embroidery floss! I love Good Earth tea! I have been wanting to work on some embroidery this summer, and that floss is getting me motivated! Thanks again!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  7:30:31 PM  Show Profile
I just returned from a fabulous trip to Niagara Falls and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, there was a package from my very sweet secret sister!! I wish I could post a pic, but I did want to let you know secret sister how thrilled I was with the goodies you sent me!! I am very much a note writer and a list maker...how did you know that the beautiful post it notes and notecards were right up my alley? And I loved the sunflower recipe cards because I'm making a cookbook of some of my grandma's recipes to pass down to my daughter! I also received a darling apron that seems too cute to use, but I'm gonna use it anyway! LOL Best of all was the very nice note that came with the package! The package arrived while I was gone or I would have posted sooner-hope you'll forgive me! Thank you again-the thought and care you have put into the package really warms my heart!
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  05:32:30 AM  Show Profile
I see lots of wonderful gifts!
Happy first full day of summer.
It is currently 85 degrees here and it is only 8:32 am!!!

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  09:30:22 AM  Show Profile
Well we have been camping and fishing for almost a week and had a good time. I hurt my foot and was supposed to stay off of it and keep it elevated and the fishing seems to have done the trick! My neighbors daughter was staying and looking after the house and when we got back she said she had more fun reading my mail (the post cards) and wondering what was in all my packages so I let her stay there while I opened them and we had a great time!

My Darling Secret Sister sent me the most wonderful package. I got a beautiful mug rug in my favorite color of blue and white and a gorgeous white mug with bas-relief flowers and vines and butterflies. To go with my mug she sent some dark chocolate covered coffee beans that we immediatly had to try -yummy! Then there was a package that had some sugared gardeners scrub - it is the best stuff and I want to know how she knew I had just run out of what I had! Then to top it all off there was a book, 'The Gentle Art of Hospitality', what a great package she sent!!! Something for all the senses. Thank you so much Secret Sister, I love it. Can't wait for next month - this is like Christmas!

Hugzz,
Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2012 :  3:41:17 PM  Show Profile
Everything is so nice isn't it:D
Thanks Secret Sisters and thanks Peggy for this swap.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

Debra B
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Debra
Thaxton VA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  04:22:36 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Secret Sister, for the lovely gifts! I just received them yesterday. I took a picture of my before and after workbag. I'm so much more stylin' now! I LOVE the little fabric bug, the candle, the yarn, everything!!

Debra

Homeschooling mom to 6 beautiful blessings
Pastor Joe's wife
Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  1:47:41 PM  Show Profile
It had been a long hot day and there on the porch was a package. "Mary Jane's Farm? My Secret Sister hasn't forgotten me." Unlock the door. The dogs are jumping up and down. I have to love each of them and let them out before I can open the box.
Ok. Dogs out. Hmm... Box is kinda heavy. Wonder what is inside? Where are my scissors?

I opened the box to see CHOCOLATE right on top; squishy from the heat, but still chocolate. I like this box already. I see candles and note pads (Mary Engelbreit! How did you know?). Then I unearth photo frames (more M.E.)and a small photo album. There was the cutest thing I have ever seen: caramel corn on the cob. Why did I start my diet today? Caramel corn is definitely NOT low carb. It will keep for a treat later. I ate some of the chocolate though. It was a long, crappy day at work and chocolate gives me selective memory loss. Thank you Secret Sister. I feel loved. The kitchen clean candle was my favorite. Love herby, citrusy smells. DD took the cookie one. At least I got to open the package myself for a change.

Liz

Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2012 :  2:09:28 PM  Show Profile
To my secret sister - Thank you for the beautiful quilt package. I can't wait to get started sewing on it. And, it's all in purples too!! Tasty tea too! Pretty erasures (my grand daughter will love them <thanks>) and note cards for good old snail mail.
Here's a pic:

Again thank you for all the goodies.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2012 :  07:49:46 AM  Show Profile
Hello there secret sister,

You have got to be a mind reader. Fri I was talking about learning how to make cards. Sat. I get a book on how to make cards. Thank you so much I had no idea where to start. Now I can. Butterfly transfers beautiful. But best of all you note thank you for your kind thoughts.

With everything that has been going on around here i needed this desperately so thank you again for your gifts.(Really want to know who you are)

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  09:16:24 AM  Show Profile
Thank you SS for the cute card. I just love the picture of the Farmall grill. I can't wait to plant the seeds too! Thanks again!

Lora

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  12:28:04 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Sister for the wonderful box of goodies! Crackers, cheese, nutella, apricot and strawberry preserves, chocolate filled wafers, watch locket necklace, and the coolest USB flash drive I've ever seen!! You made my day :)

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  12:31:14 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Sister for the wonderful box of goodies! Crackers, cheese, nutella, apricot and strawberry preserves, chocolate filled wafers, watch locket necklace, and the coolest USB flash drive I've ever seen!! You made my day :)

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

BillieJo35
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Billile Jo
Delmar de
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  1:10:09 PM  Show Profile
Been so busy past couple of weeks and I can't remember if i thanked my SS. I love all of the items. My son (he is 5) has confiscated the blue and red necklaces as his own. lol He said Oh mommy, the nice mail lady brought me all this stuff in the mail? lol

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kuntryattic

http://www.etsy.com/people/kuntryattic?ref=si_pr

http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-in-wilmington/billie-jo-justice
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  2:58:24 PM  Show Profile
Whoohoo! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Secret Sister got my Goodies in the mail today and I LOVE IT. It made my day!!! I got a dish towel with butterflies, a butterfly ornament to hang on the wall Its beautiful and it has the word believe on it, its red, light pink and pokie dots. A box of mercie chocolate( had some of those) and YUMMMY! And a package of Botanical Interests flower seeds .And the thing is the flower seeds attract bees. My husband said yesterday he wanted to get a hive of bees. How did you know that? I just thing that is awesome. My Secret Sister thank you so much. Doing the Happy Dance...do..de..de..Whoohoo!Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page