Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic
Page: of 14

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  8:11:20 PM  Show Profile
i agree ladies this has been a great ss swap... what a fab bunch of ladies... thanks kathy for hostessing, hope we will be doing it again!!

http://plumkrazy.etsy.com
http://plumkrazyvintage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  09:00:05 AM  Show Profile
I did not hear from my secret sister in July. I hope everything is ok.

I really enjoy seeing the wonderful ways all you sisters have brightened each other's lives. You are all so creative in the ways you think up the great items to send.

I can't wait to complete this with my final package coming soon with the great reveal!! Are you ready?

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  09:09:56 AM  Show Profile
By the way, secret sister, I would love to have the pattern for the knitted washrag you sent me back in your May package. My sister loves it and I would love to make one for her.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

Wauka Mountain Mama
True Blue Farmgirl

239 Posts

Fran
Fairburn Ga
USA
239 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  4:32:07 PM  Show Profile
Dear, SS. I got your package today & its amazing, thank you so much! The matching note cards & journal are too cute, the fact that they have matching emery boards are awesome! And I'll be wearing those pretty feathers in a barret soon & Iam wearing my bracelet right now, I love green about as much as I love purple! ;)
And don't worry for a single moment about having been late. Yu've done such a wounderful job of spoiling me that I could fault you for nothing Your a great SS!

Heres a pic of the great gift my SS sent me!

And heres the beautiful journal I got from my SS last month but couldn't post at that time. She told me that another Farm Sister made it, so I just want whoever she is to know her art is amazing!

Live simply. So that others may simply live.

http://waukamountainmama.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2012 :  8:01:20 PM  Show Profile
Wow everything is really nice, I love those sea shell chocolates they are really pretty.
I have really enjoyed doing this swap and thanks for hosting it.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  07:01:06 AM  Show Profile
Lovely treasures everyone is receiving, I still can not post my pictures of the last box my SS sent me, but I love it all.
I am working on my reveal package for my SS and will have it ready to go in a couple of weeks. I will miss being her SS.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  09:56:03 AM  Show Profile
Yes they are special aren't they...
take care CeeJay.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  8:11:26 PM  Show Profile
Dear Fabulous Secret Sister!
I received a package from you and I was so excited to see what was inside! I received the lovely scarves you made (how did you know that each fall I treat myself to a new one?? Now I have two made by VERY talented hands!), a delicious mulberry candle(yummm!), beautifully fragranced frankincense and myrrh soap which made the whole package smell sooooo good!Thank you too for the tea! I'm just getting back into drinking a little cup of tea here and there so some tea and a good book will be perfect...along with the gorgeous little tea towel! It will look perfect in my kitchen (I just made apple green gingham curtains!)...and of course, the best part of all, your sweet note!

I am very lucky indeed to have such a thoughtful secret sister-thank you again! :)
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  11:39:00 AM  Show Profile
To my Secret Sister, WOW! WE! WOW!. I got a wonderful package from her and I am excited. First a wonderful large dish towel which I love it has lines of blue,red,yellow ,green., A cute bookmark with a Rooster on it,a post it pk with two little chicks, Hallmark stickers with farm animals, and a Bordy you fill with water and stickr potted plant.Which I have a special plant to put it in. When my daddy died 7 yrs. ago i got a rubber tree plant and still have it to this day.

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile
Accidently hit the wrong button!

And some wonderful bath salt(milk and oats) Will be using some of this in about four hours.

So to my Secret Sister I love it, love it, love it.

And a postcard she wrote to on that has a recipe on the back. For Lemon IcedBox Pie. I love those pies. YUMMY!!!!

Happy Dance is here. Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  09:39:31 AM  Show Profile
My secret sister sent my July package in August. And I was worried. Silly me. She was just being very sneaky. But sweet.
Here's what she sent me: A beautiful flour sack towel - Americana....love it. Also some pretty Sea Scene note cards and 2 Yankee Candles - Sun & Sand and Beachwalk. I love Yankee Candles!!

I was a little concerned when the box came...It says - in big letters, "BONES". In smaller letters it says (Not) over one side and on the other side, it says (Not) over the BONES, then underneath it says, "Or anything else creepy or weird". And since it rattled when we shook it, well, we opened it really carefully!! But my lovely secret sister included a note that explained the box was used at her church Vacation School for Lazarus "bones". Don't you just love are re-purposing?!

I think I may recognize my secret sister's handwriting....hmmm. But, I'll wait for the August reveal.

I'm loving this swap. Hope we all are!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  12:13:38 AM  Show Profile
I got a fabulous pkg. from My Secret Sister today...I tried to post a picture of it but my computer
is just not cooperating. I will try to post again tomorrow...but I just have to say that this was
my very favorite pkg!!! I got the cutest "Peppers" Salt and Pepper Shakers, a bird nest with an egg (I
love all things birds), an adorable butterfly night lite, and the cutest Bumble Bee Plant Stick. I feel
like I'm forgetting something...I hope not...because I was just so thrilled with it ALL!!! Oh yes, how could I forget I got an "For Emergency" Chocolate Candy Bar (I laughed when I saw that...this Sister knows me well!) Thank YOU So Much For Making My Month!!! I thought this might be my Name Reveal Box
but her note still did not disclose her name. The Secret goes on.....

BIG HUGS AND SMILES,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 10 2012 12:16:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  9:03:00 PM  Show Profile

I received some beautiful home made cards from my ss who is cheryl Keys and then there was a nice pink ribbon pin and a pack of buttons that was exciting I do collect buttons also. I will get some real use out of the cards and tags Cheryl thanks so much for being my Secret Sister.
love Darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  12:40:17 AM  Show Profile

Finally...my computer cooperated! This is the picture of my fun items from my Secret Sister...that I
shared about above. Putting everything to good use!!! Loved it all!

blessings to you,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  10:18:10 AM  Show Profile
I just returned from 40 HS reunion and came home to a wonderful package from my SS I will take a picture soon and post such wonderful things LOVE it all. Thank you Beth you have been a great SS.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2012 :  2:49:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for the wonderful package dear Secret Sister. I'm so tardy in posting as my husband had knee surgery last week. Your packages are always such a bright spot! Thank you :)

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  5:40:26 PM  Show Profile
I am sending my reveal package out tomorrow....Have fun SS. You will know who I am soon.

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  12:32:53 PM  Show Profile
I sent out my SS package today...soon I will be revealed lol

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  9:40:36 PM  Show Profile
I got my package mailed out today and it feels real good to have sent it.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

sassynrob
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Shelly
Shepherd MI
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2012 :  08:25:16 AM  Show Profile
I would like to apologize to my secret sister. I have been going through a very horrible divorce for the last two months and was unable to make contact with her in July. I am now starting to see daylight and have a package ready to be shipped that is loaded with lots of goodies to try and make up for the month that I missed. I will be sending it out shortly. Again I am sorry.

www.foreverlovecreations.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2012 :  6:18:29 PM  Show Profile
I am sorry to hear that Shelly, My prayers are with you. That is such a hard thing for everyone to go through.
Take care
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  08:54:24 AM  Show Profile
To the sister I was SS to Your Reveal package is on it's way...
enjoy.
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  10:58:29 AM  Show Profile
Kathy!

Thank you so much for being a fantastic secret sister! Your last package arrived yesterday. My youngest daughter insisted on a teaparty right away! Thanks for all the months of spoiling! Have a great rest of August!

~April

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  3:18:00 PM  Show Profile
Did you get the reveal package yet?
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  4:44:00 PM  Show Profile
To my very special Secret Sister your reveal package went in the morning mail. I hope you enjoy what I have sent you.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page