Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic
Page: of 14

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  3:28:55 PM  Show Profile
So much fun...
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Cate1313
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Cate
Manlius NY
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  4:13:39 PM  Show Profile
THANK YOU secret sister for my scrubby gloves with the very yummy smelling apricot face scrub. Honestly, I'm not sure how resisted the urge to taste it...I also received a "stylish" trading card, and a lovely collection of recipes for sweet Louisiana treats. I made the Nachitoches Pecan Syrup to put on our waffles this weekend and DH pretty much licked the plate! Such fun gifties!

~Cate
Farmgirl Sister #3450

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - Sarah Williams
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  3:11:42 PM  Show Profile
This has been such a fun swap - just sayin :) !
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  4:56:54 PM  Show Profile
Dear SS your Birthday Package arrived today, thank you so, so much, I love everything. Especially the Amish CrossStitch Patterns, I enjoy everything Amish. I will post a picture tomorrow, my camera is acting up.
Thank you again for being such a great SS.
I am with Ruth this has been a fun swap. Thank you Kathy for being such a wonderful hostess.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  12:36:19 PM  Show Profile
Thank you my SS, I can't wait to see who you are! You know me very well, Love Love Love the bowl and embroidered dish towels. You are the best SS

I am very grateful for your generousity

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  12:16:27 PM  Show Profile
Oh I really love the dish towels what nice work...Nothing compares to those.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  4:18:12 PM  Show Profile
I am a slacker! I received these items in the mail a while ago. I would like to thank who ever it was that sent them to me. I love, love love the little pig. Thank you, thank you. I apoligize for not posting sooner.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  5:50:02 PM  Show Profile
"What's that box sitting on the coffee table?" "Could it be?"

Yep, it's a package from my SS. A pincushion, a needle book, some appliques, and a cool machine needle organizer. Pretty red ones. THANK YOU!

Liz

Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  11:04:30 AM  Show Profile
I have the most thoughtful secret sister. She sent me a box full of spa items. They came at a perfect time. Thank you so much. Once again you have given me a perfect gift.

Thanks again looking forward to finding out who you are.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  11:05:53 AM  Show Profile
My Dear SS....you are spoiling me too much! My door bell rang and the postman handed me this box...when I opened the box and saw all these incredible chocolates, I just sat at my kitchen table and ate, and ate, and ate!!!! OM Goodness, what delicious chocolates, oh and by the way, I won't be sharing these with anyone lol

Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  11:40:39 AM  Show Profile
Well, Christine (aka SpyChicken), I messed up! I finally mailed your package today, which is a good thing, but just realized that I put my address as the return address. So, oops - surprise!! Just act surprised when the package arrives as if you have no clue who it's from :)

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  12:19:49 PM  Show Profile
I've been under the weather so I apologize for not writing this earlier. I have the best SS. She sent a wonderful card, a pretty blue notepad, some blue material, a ,blue bathroom caddy complete with soap toothbrush and paste, a snack in a backpack, and a two year calendar for my purse with a pen and stickers, and a little measuring glass. She always sends the neatest stuff. Thank you so much. I can't wait til I feel better and get to use them all. I wish I could get my camera to work so I could put a picture up. Thank you again you are such a sweetie! I feel like it's Christmas every time I get a package from her.

Farmgirl hugzz,
Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  6:30:50 PM  Show Profile
do we do our reveal with our august package?

http://plumkrazy.etsy.com
http://plumkrazyvintage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  05:51:57 AM  Show Profile
Yes please reveal who you are in August.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

bananachicken
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Ginny
Ohio
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  2:18:52 PM  Show Profile
SS!!! You are totally awesome!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my package of pamper me products! I was just so excited about the whole thing I brought it over to a dear friend to show it off! What beautiful packaging and I cannot wait to try everything. How it made my heart sing! Thank you so very much for such a gorgeous, thoughtful and fun gift!!! LOTS of hugs!!!

"I should be having tea right now."
-Lady Annalía Elisabet Catherina Tristán Llorente
Go to Top of Page

DeniseMGM
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Denise
WI
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  9:43:53 PM  Show Profile

Dear SS,
You are wonderful, smart, and intuitive!! Yes, I LOVE Jane Austen and have read nearly all her books numerous times, but I have not ever read a biography of her life (just snippets here and there), so I really, really love that you sent just the right book to add to my Jane Austen collection. Seriously, you've got intuition to send me a book I don't already have!! I started it already, and I know I'm going to like it. And on a completely ridiculous sidenote: my kids keep cracking the ipad code to log on, so I changed it to Jane's birthday (learned that from reading the book), so it'll take some clever kids to figure that one out! Ha ha ha
I'm totally digging this swap thing; I've never done it before with a stranger, and I'm so so so lucky you're my gal. It's all good. I loaded a picture that shows the white pitcher next to a Jane Austen quote I made last winter. Isn't it a lovely scene???

Denise - Farmgirl #1976

www.lionsdaughter.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  10:31:45 AM  Show Profile
I know I thanked you (my SS) already, but I am cleaning and dusting and I just looked at the two beautiful wood bowls you sent me and I can't stop smiling. I seriously love them! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart :)

Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  3:42:06 PM  Show Profile
I received a package today from my secret sister and thank you very much. It was a wonderful surprise and how did you know I am a woodworker at heart. I love reading about it but don't get much chance to do it. Thanks for the magazines and the stamps are great. I am looking forward to having the tea. Is there any chance of more? The stickers were really cute also. Thank you again.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

Debra B
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Debra
Thaxton VA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  07:04:27 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much my secret sister(s)!

I suspect I have 2 now, I'm absolutely overwhelmed. It's been a very busy, not so good month here. My mil broke her hip and was hospitalized. The VBS director at our church lost her brother very tragically and I found myself directing VBS less than a week before it started. It went fine, but I was so busy and stressed. Things are starting to calm down. VBS is over, my mil is in rehab and doing well. I'm so thankful for the gifts I've received. They completely brightened my MONTH! I love the candle and even Joe who hates smelly things likes it. The books, linens, sheep, everything!! You all are amazing.

Debra

Homeschooling mom to 6 beautiful blessings
Pastor Joe's wife
Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  07:19:37 AM  Show Profile
I have to say "wow" and a big thank you to my secret sister. Yesterday in the mail I received some wonderful candies that look like Sea glass and Sea shells from Andie's specialty sweets. What a special birthday treat. They look so real and too good to eat.

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa

Edited by - erowease on Jul 31 2012 07:35:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  07:36:59 AM  Show Profile
I will be sorry when this round of SS is over as I have enjoyed it so much. I have a wonderful SS and I love who I am SS sister for, both farmgirls are great ladies and they have made this round of SS very special so thank you both.
Having a great hostess always help to make it so special so thank you Kathy.
Hugs to all,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  1:30:28 PM  Show Profile
Ditto for me Debbie. I feel the same way! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  1:52:03 PM  Show Profile
I am excited about sending the August SS package, I will send something from my area to my person...Hope she likes it when ever I decide to send it in August. Whoever she may be :D
hugs everyone
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  6:28:58 PM  Show Profile

Here's a picture of the wonderful sea shell chocolates. They look like they just came off the beach!

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Cate1313
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Cate
Manlius NY
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  6:58:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh my stars! I forgot to mention the beautifully stitched tissue box cover that my thoughtful SS sent. The color of the roses PERFECTLY matches my quilt and is an awesome addition to my nightstand. I love it!!!

(I got distracted by the pecan syrup and the resulting food coma! Heehee)

~Cate
Farmgirl Sister #3450

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - Sarah Williams
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page