Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Roses and Espresso Bunting solution!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Roses and Espresso Bunting solution! Next Topic  

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6594 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6594 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  5:26:40 PM  Show Profile
For years I have had this plain pair of blinds on the window of my office/spare bedroom.

Very BORING!!! But look what happened with the purchase of this adorable bunting in roses with espresso and green fabrics!

It was instant artwork and FarmGirl flair!!!

And where did I find such a creative and beautiful solution you ask?
At the Etsy store of Kellie Falconer Design at the following address:

http://kelliefalconerdesign.etsy.com

Kellie custom made this particular bunting because the one in her store would not have matched my room colors. Don't you agree, it is the cutest bunting ever? I gave her a window measurement and a rough idea of some colors and she did the rest.

For those of you who do not know Kellie, she is our own MJF FarmChick in Training better known here as Accordion to Kellie. Check out her inspiring and creative blog at www.kelliefalconer.blogspot.com. She has lots of fun happenings to participate in plus peeks into her design ideas with custom made clothing paired with the cutest Thriftstore finds! So much fun! I highly recommend stopping by soon.!

And once again, Thank-you Kellie Falconer Design!

Support America's Young Entrepreneurs

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Feb 11 2012 08:37:37 AM
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Roses and Espresso Bunting solution! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page