Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 5

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  1:54:52 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I received my mirror from Jill the other day! Very pretty and festive for St. Patty's Day! I love it! Thank you Jill!!!!

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  09:55:49 AM  Show Profile
Jill, that Mirror is Georgeous!!! Linda, your Mirror was mailed this morning,Thursday March 1 st at 11 am my time. Got to have a root canal monday, so wanted to get it off to you. I usually only go to the Post office on Mondays. Wanted to make sure it got there before the 10th.

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  04:54:07 AM  Show Profile
Judith, Your mirror was mail on Thursday the 1st !! Hope you get it soon It was fun making for you!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Bayou Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

252 Posts

Jennifer
Star City Arkansas
USA
252 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  06:14:18 AM  Show Profile
I received my mirror from Marti yesterday. Thank you SO much, Marti. I absolutely adore it! It put a big smile on this farmgirl's face.

~Jennifer~
Farmgirl #3803

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  12:05:10 PM  Show Profile
I am working on your mirror today, Beth!

Now, you have me excited ..waiting for yours to arrive!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  4:02:25 PM  Show Profile
You're welcome Jennifer, i'm so glad you like it :)

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  4:03:36 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Linda! So Funny, how you got my 2 favorite Colors. Hairdressers always love Black! I'm taking this to the Salon Tomorrow The girls will Love it. I just gotta make sure I get back home with it! Look how it matches my Black and Green Bathroom! And I love Roosters! and Thanks for the Mary Engelbreit Journel! I love her too!! I had a long day with my jaw hurting, and got home to your package, just made my Day!
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  07:26:06 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning, glad it got there in one piece. I am pleased you like it. And it does go in your bathroom. Thanks for your compliments, I had fun making it for you. I also love roosters, and little journals. Looking forward to my package, hope your jaw is better, have a great weekend! Huggs! Farmgirl #946 Linda
P.S. My farmgirl henhouse made the cluck! Page 23 I am the first one in the picture of us learning to knit!! The one beside me is my daughter sisblossum. she taught the crochet class we had and then she learned to knit. we had a blast.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  5:35:27 PM  Show Profile
Hey Linda! The girls at the Salon loved your mirror! I saw you and the Hen house in the Cluck! Your famous now! I wish I could crochet better than I do, I can only make a scarf or a square coverlett. Have a good weekend also! Hugs! Connie #3392

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  1:56:53 PM  Show Profile
Kim, I mailed your mirror Friday. You should receive it soon.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  4:44:51 PM  Show Profile
Lainey and Beth, your mirrors are finished, packaged and ready to mail out tomorrow morning. Yay!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Bayou Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

252 Posts

Jennifer
Star City Arkansas
USA
252 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  06:53:39 AM  Show Profile
Marti, your mirror will be mailed out to you tomorrow. I hope you like it as much as I adore mine! Have a great week!

~Jennifer~
Farmgirl #3803

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  3:47:59 PM  Show Profile
Beth, I received your mirror in today's mail! Yay! It's a beauty! The mirror itself is unique and I just love it. (Kind of a milky-white, pearlized, plastic) Reminds me of when I was a little girl (handling my mom's things when I was not supposed to be.) Then the alteration you accomplished! Wow..I'm sure I see a bit of antique, hand crocheted lace edging the inside edge of the mirror back, on a rose and paisley fabric. Then, the back is draped with champagne pearls. T h e n topped with a starched, white lace doily; also, topped with a lovely, white, silk rose and silk ribbons, ribbons, ribbons. Perched at the top of all this loveliness is a lavender, wooden bird. Have we met somewhere??? Because you sure have me down to a T. Thank you. Thank you. Also, included in the package was a jaunty pair of socks covered with shamrocks..just right for my Irish jig...I can still do a good one, you know..lol (but, I can, really..) Even the tissue paper it all arrived in is a keeper. And, then a card came separate! What a lovely swap..and thanks again for being a great swap host!

btw: yours went into the mail this morning.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  6:53:51 PM  Show Profile
Connie, today I received a package from the mailman. WOW!!!!!! I love it, lots of colors of flowers and the brooch? is beautiful and sets it off. I wish I could post a picture, will see if I can get someone to help me. The little tea towel was so cute and already in my bathroom. I love the assorted flowers, and it has a covered handle with a tassel on the end. and the colors are perfect. Thank you so much. So much effort was put into it. I really appreciate it.. This was a great swap on my receiving end.

Beth, thanks for hosting a fun swap, you always do them right! Farmgirl#946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  7:04:29 PM  Show Profile
trying to post pics again... Will try again tomorrow.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Edited by - forgetmenot on Mar 05 2012 7:56:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2012 :  09:16:39 AM  Show Profile
Linda, you made my day! I'm soooooooooo glad you like it! I loved mine too!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  4:31:52 PM  Show Profile
Cathy, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I got my Mirror today and I love it. I wish I could post a pic. I will try to describe it.
The back is black and cathy put pink rick-rack on the edge, then a crocheted doily which has clear little beads and a large pink one in the middle
shaped like a heart! A.nd a piece ribbon with sheep and little tulips they were jumping over. It was on the mirror katty corner, on the handle was
a large clear round bead, a pink half moon, a small clear bead, and a pink tear drop. Taaa Daaa. It is so me Cathy ,Thank you so much for my mirror
and for being my partner for this swap. Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  06:41:55 AM  Show Profile
Dear Judith, I received a confection of beautiful organza baby roses and pearls and pink and green blings!!! My mirror was beautiful!!! Thank you Judith for the loveliness....Also, Judith included a small replica mirror that was just like the large one..They both were beautiful...Thank you so much for your thoughfulness...I also received a wonderful dish cloth that Judith made..How special!! Thank you so much!!!! I loved my swap!!! Smiles

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  11:19:41 AM  Show Profile
So glad you like it, Beth!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  6:42:53 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer, i received my mirror today. thank you! it's so sweet! and i love the green doily as well, i have just the place for both of them :)
thank you thank you!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

Bayou Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

252 Posts

Jennifer
Star City Arkansas
USA
252 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  9:05:51 PM  Show Profile
Marti, you are most welcome. I'm so glad you liked it!

~Jennifer~
Farmgirl #3803

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  09:48:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Lainey Lou, just checking to see if you received your mirror from Kayla. UPS tracker shows it arrived on 3/7. Hope it arrived ok.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  10:04:15 AM  Show Profile

Finally able to post some pics. (fingers crossed) The first one is the mirror and goodies I received from Beth, 2nd pic is a closer pic of that mirror. Next pic has pics of the mirrors I sent to her.
What a fun swap.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  4:45:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Judith for putting the photos on!! Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  09:53:13 AM  Show Profile
Kim, I was wondering if you had received your mirror. According to the tracking information, it was delivered on March 5th, but you know how the PO is sometimes!

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page