Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 5

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  2:57:06 PM  Show Profile
Melanie sent you and Email.
Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  5:01:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Maddie, Check your email please...i sent one for you...Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2012 :  02:54:15 AM  Show Profile
Sorry Beth :) Just now checking my email. I was out this past evening. I emailed you back ;)

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  08:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Jill~ I finished your mirror this morning. Just waiting on the glue to dry then to find a box and to the PO.

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  1:58:51 PM  Show Profile
Linda just saw your post ,I emailed you on the day partners posted. I may have went to spam! lets try again!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2012 :  2:13:05 PM  Show Profile
Still no Connect to Linda-Sissarge, I have sent 3 and there have been none from her in my spam, All Mary Jane's Farm emails come thru, I will try again today. I sent emails by clicking on Linda from this forum. Any Ideas anybody?

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  05:51:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Connie, Sent you an email..If you don't hear from your partner let me know...Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  12:27:05 PM  Show Profile
Connie, I have received your e-mails with your address and I returned e-mails each time. I am getting yours and sorry you are not getting mine. I sent you my address, did you get that one? Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  12:29:45 PM  Show Profile
Meant to say that I will go and try to e-mail you again! Linda
Let me know, I have bought mirror and started to work on it. You ask me my hair color, I have brown with lotz of gray! lol. Farmgirl # 946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  12:35:11 PM  Show Profile
Ok I just e-mailed you again, I have 2 e-mails holding in my mail that I have received from you. Guess you are not getting mine. Let me know please, so we can figure how to get my address to you.
Have a great day! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  3:04:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Linda, How about Connie emailing you her address and you snail mailing your address back to her...i know it will take a few days, but that would work....Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  6:52:41 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Beth, I have her address, so I will finish my mirror for her and mail it with my address on the package. Thanks a lot! Linda Farmgirl #946
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  7:04:39 PM  Show Profile
Linda that is so strange, I got a email tonight from a farm girl I never got one from before, and I checked the spam and all my filters. Do you get beth's emails, Beth can email you my address
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  07:12:27 AM  Show Profile
good morning Connie, I have your address, I have gotten your e=mails, I can e-mail my address to Beth and she can e-mail it to you. You are not getting my e-mails, Will go and do that now.
Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  10:22:44 AM  Show Profile
Linda I got your addy! I am so sorry. I do not understand it a bit. My God-Son is coming over today, he is a computer wizz. I am going to get him to check it our for me. I got an email from a Farm Girl I never heard of, asking me a question. So Mary Janes Farm is suppose to come to the inbox. We have Norton security on our computer but I do not have filters on my emails, i always emailed you from this forum nor from my inbox cause I don't know your email address, and I checked the spam for you every day!Again I"m sorry! But so glad we got Connected!!! that beth can do it all!! Thanks Beth!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  11:48:11 AM  Show Profile
Connie, thats ok! Glad we got this together. My daughter had her computer hacked and finally after a few days getting it straightened out. Hope all goes good with yours. My son is our whiz. Have a great day. Working on your mirror. Got a little more to do. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2012 :  2:50:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cathy P. of Newton your package is on the way as of today.Whoohoo!

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  04:53:22 AM  Show Profile
Melanie your mirror is on its way
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  1:58:48 PM  Show Profile
Bayou Girl (Jennifer)
Your mirror is going in the mail tomorrow (provided i can get out of my snow packed driveway lol)
I hope you like it.
Um, i meant to put a note in with it.. got it all packaged up, and noticed the note sitting on the counter lol. so me. geeeesh!
wanted you to know it's going to be arriving soon so you'll know who it's from. duh me!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

Bayou Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

252 Posts

Jennifer
Star City Arkansas
USA
252 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  3:40:12 PM  Show Profile
Marti, I'm so excited!! Yours will be in the mail one day next week. I wish we would've had a little snow here this year. Stay warm, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

~Jennifer~
Farmgirl #3803

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  8:21:27 PM  Show Profile
Jen, it went out in the mail today so watch for it :D

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2012 :  06:42:27 AM  Show Profile
Connie, I have finished your mirror. I will put it in the mail on Monday. Have a great Sunday!!! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2012 :  10:31:54 AM  Show Profile
Hey Linda ! I will get yours in the mail by the end of the week ! I really like the end result after I started over about 3 times, had too many ideas together at once! I hope you do to, My daughetr and my mom want to keep it, so that Makes me feel better, I told them I will make them one for Mother's day!I had spring in Mind with the colors!
Even though we had no real Winter, I am ready for Spring! My Daffodills are Blooming and so are the Forsythias!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2012 :  09:52:15 AM  Show Profile
Received my mirror today from Melanie, Melanie what a lot of work to put all the beads on and the bending of the silver fork and spoons and handles on the handle. I love it,will try to put in my scanner to show it off as having camera issues.
jill lillian the scanner does not do the mirror justice, if I can get my camera to work will redo the picture.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2012 :  4:22:58 PM  Show Profile
I started mine today...i had a hard time finding just the right mirror....I found one, so sweet, I think...HOpe my partner will like what is coming her way by the end of the week....Taking off to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and am excited to find just the right things to finish off several projects...Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page