Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 5

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  6:23:54 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I recieved them and they are beautiful. Have not been feeling well and have not been online in several days. They are just lovely though and I am really proud of them as they are so beautiful! I showed a picture of them to my granddaughter in Texas as she knew I was making some to send and trade so to speak. She is eight and just loves all things 'Princess' any way to make a long story short the small one will be on it's way to her as she said " Grandma those are the most beautiful mirrors I've ever seen in my life!". How could I resist?! She is the only girl amongst three grandsons and she is so special to me!

Anyway... Kaylas is on the way to her and I hope she enjoys it as much as I am mine. Sorry it took me so long to post on here, just that the bug that's going around got me good. Take care and keep smiling, it makes 'em wonder what you've been up to.

Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  8:35:45 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the reply, Lainey Lou. I'll let Kayla know you received them, (with a copy of your reply) That's so special to share with your grand daughter! Sure hope you are feeling better soon!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  2:48:38 PM  Show Profile
Lainey Lou, Kayla received your mirror today! I'm sure you will hear from her. We have never seen anything quite like this one. Lots of bling on both sides and the shape is really cool! I could tell she just loved it. She is also so pleased that you shared w/your gdaughter. Great Job!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  07:32:02 AM  Show Profile
do we just do one mirror? i mean one time? cuz i have ideas for more mirrors! I would love to do this again.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  4:35:27 PM  Show Profile
I am still waiting to hear from Kim to see if she recieved my mirror. I hope nothing is wrong.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  11:23:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi :) Thank You Ashley for my mirror. I LOVE IT!!!! Ashley knows me well :)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

AshleyH
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Ashley
Forsyth Mt.
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  12:30:43 PM  Show Profile
Im glad you like it. I didn't get a picture of the one you sent because my girls think it is theirs. It is beautiful and I thank you for it.

http://#8203;www.wildwomanfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Mirror, Mirror in my hand***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page