Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  2:56:06 PM  Show Profile
hey, that's perfectly fine.you don't have to be on there everyday or anything..just whatever you are comfy with helping with is still helpful to me...and I appreciate you offering to be of help where you can and when you can...at your convenience.

I'm not on everyday either..life gets too busy around here too with homeschooling(I teach 2 of my kids) plus all the other household things that come up..

I don't plan on being on much this weekend myself either..have family coming in to visit.So it will be a busy but fun weekend.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  5:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Tina,
Thank you so much! And Cyndi, lol, I have already created a yahoo account and have that all set up the problem is with log in..it just keeps bouncing me back to log in. I have set my coputer to accept cookies from Yahoo always, lowered my cookie setting, updated my internet explorer rebooted etc.. no cigar..so I will keep trying and Dh says he will help me this weekend but honestly I am better on the puter then he is! lol..so dont think that will help...but I am trying..one thing is some countries dont allow or arent capable of everything, so MAYBE I cant do yahoo from here..dunno..I cant access ANYTHING from them except to set up an account so weird!! lol
Anyway thank you both for trying to help me!!
If it can be done I will figure a way!!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  12:55:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls,
Talitha, I'm so sorry that you still aren't on at yahoo, but I absolutely promise I will transfer any relevant discussion topics that happen there over to here so you can stay in the loop. I have sent off the book to you today (and your Chrissie stuff - hope you like it!!)
To everyone else, I have been 'talking' to Tina about compiling an address list. I thought if everyone could email Tina then she could compile a list and email it back to everyone. Then we will all have the addresses for when swaps are with different people.
Best wishes,
Jayne

Edited by - daffodil dreamer on Sep 01 2006 01:04:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  11:12:12 AM  Show Profile
Tina - you already have mine!

Cyndi
Muller's Lane Farm http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  11:22:20 AM  Show Profile
thanks. yep..I have yours Cyndi.

Go to Top of Page

ali2583
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Alison
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
404 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  1:12:47 PM  Show Profile
Aaaaaah! I just got back from holidays and haven't had a chance to register! I promise I'll get on it tonite! It sounds like everyone has been really busy planning things already. I really like the sounds of the Christmas ornament swap. I love anything with angels on it...for some reason they seem really hard to find in the stores. I'll get registered ASAP - thanks for waiting for me!

"God's gift to you is life. What you choose to do with that life is your gift to God"
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  2:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
It is mostly been talk nothing has really startd yet don't worry

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  10:22:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi all,
I think some girls were wondering about the apron patches? Some want to make theirs (and I know I want to make my apron too!!), so I thought we could make the deadline to have them to me 1st November. Is that enough time for everyone? By all means, send them earlier (once Tina has got everyone's addresses, she is going to send out an email, so you will all have my address then). I'll collect all the patches here and send one of each back to everyone. We have 18 members now, so make or buy 18 , send 17 to me and keep one for yourself to put on your own apron. Doesn't matter what they are - but not too large so we can fit 18 on an apron - maybe even a charm or something. Make sense? Can't wait to see them all!! Once everyone has attached their patches, maybe we can take a photo and have an apron photo album on yahoo?!
I'll post this message on yahoo too so everyone will get to see it - I think we are all nearly over there now - Talitha, how are you going?!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2006 :  01:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Still nothing here but the good news is I have a friend that has Yahoo here so must not be that..so its my internet protection somehow I guess..just got to find out what!! So I will try.. a bit busy this weekend so I may not get to it the next few days, but I will!! Where there is a will right??

Nov 1st is fine for me Jayne and I look forward to getting the notebook and ornament! Thank you in advance!!
Hugz,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Edited by - Buttercup on Sep 03 2006 6:55:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

ali2583
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Alison
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
404 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  08:22:12 AM  Show Profile
I like the apron patch idea. I've signed up and I'm waiting for my membership to be approved!

"God's gift to you is life. What you choose to do with that life is your gift to God"
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  7:37:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi Alison..I have had company all weekend, just got on to check email and lo and behold 38 messages! I reckon some days I must be popular! haha. anyhow..I sent the approval through.

thanks for being patient with me. ~Tina

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  2:49:02 PM  Show Profile
hey there I just digned on Yahoo, myname there is Daisylilyblue, but I will try to remember to add Mella to things so as not to confuse people. Tahnks, Mella

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  04:52:50 AM  Show Profile
SOS, I'm still not getting any posts from the yahoo group, any ideas?

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  06:00:37 AM  Show Profile
I have reset your status because it keeps saying "hard bouncing" ..so I have reset it several times already.I wonder if the email is going into your junk folder in emails? Does it send you a reset notice? That's the only thing I know to do Sue.

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  8:03:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi to Talitha,
I just got an email from Tina saying that maybe you can't get onto yahoo where you are. Are you having any luck? If not, we'll have to work something out somehow!
I saw your cookbook arrived, but did the journal and ornaments - I posted them on the same day. If not, I'm sure they'll be there tomorrow or next day!!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  07:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Jayne,
It came in todays mail! The ornaments are so precious!! Thank you so very much!! They will go wonderfully with my style!! What a treasure!And the notebook arrived with it!! I so enjoyed reading what you wrote(but wont spoil the surprize for anyone else!)I will post(mail) the notebook and ornament this weekend as well! As for the room ... no I can not get into it or into Yahoo e-mail either. I can finally use Yahoo messenger (or whatever it is called) but that is all the progress I have been able to make, but I will keep trying! Maybe I can log on at the library once a week or something. Anyway, Hugz to all!!
Hugz,
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  7:02:48 PM  Show Profile
Talitha,
You are welcome - so happy that you liked them!! I just love making things for others and this is a great place to indulge my obsession!
You are right to send on to Alicia - did you get hold of her on email? (Can you cross Randi and Frannie off the list please?)
Best wishes and can't wait to see the journal when it makes its way back to me - it is so exciting!!!
Jayne

Edited by - daffodil dreamer on Sep 20 2006 7:03:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  10:05:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Talitha,
Have just posted a message on yahoo re apron patches. Are you still in to do these? If you are, we are going to send them to each girl individually - so you will send off one to each girl who wants to, and receive back a letter from each. Make sense? We thought this would make it easier, and this way I am going to send all the chapter info out in the next week or two rather than waiting until all the patches arrived here. Tina has asked for the rest of the girls to send their addresses and I have asked for a definite yes or no so I can make a list of who to send to. Tina is so fast she has already finished making hers and is ready to send them! Can't wait to see what she has done!!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  10:59:02 PM  Show Profile
joining but I have to wait until tomorrow night to go to yahoo.....time for bed for me as I have stayed up too late finishing that doll and I have to get up in about 4 hours....OY!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

knit_by_the_moonlight
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Noelle
Victoria MN
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2006 :  6:27:08 PM  Show Profile
I would also love to join-- let me know either way!

May your stitches never drop and your knitting always be cherished!
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  10:52:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Noelle! Nice to "hear" from you again - Welcome back!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  11:06:07 AM  Show Profile
Noelle,
I sent you a link to the website. hopefully you have recieved it?

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  4:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Jayne,
So sorry!! I have been so busy lately I have not been on as often as I would like. Yes I would still like to participate in the patch exchange, so please let me know the info and Tina has my addy already so that should be good!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2006 :  02:09:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi Noelle,
We would love to have you - I love knitting too - do you knit socks, that is my current obsession!! Funny how you go through phases!

Talitha, with the patches, we are sending them to each girl that is participating, but I don't have exact numbers yet. What I am doing is - hopefully, in the next week, I'll get numbers. When I have heard from everyone, I am going to send out the membership info to each gal, along with a current address list, list of members in order of the journal/ornament swap and list of those in the apron patch swap. Hopefully this will sort everything out. I also posted a message on yahoo asking what everyone wanted to do - ie. any ideas for future swaps, other ideas, do we want to wait until the New Year (is everyone getting too busy at the moment). So if you have any ideas, please post them here and I'll pass them on.
I'm going away next week - back home for a week to see my niece!!! So hopefully by the time I get back, I'll have lots of messages re apron patches and can send off all the info!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

knit_by_the_moonlight
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Noelle
Victoria MN
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2006 :  9:25:36 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the nice welcome! Tina, how did you send the link? I haven't seen it yet. Maybe I am just slow! Jayne- I do knit socks, but lately it has been all ponchos and shawls. I have been making them as gifts. I have had to cut back on knitting-- my part time job is alot of handwork and I just can't seem to manage both. Not sure I am gonna keep a job that cuts into my knitting!!What sock yarns do you like? I love the patterned Socka yarn and the like. It is good to be back to MJF. I will look for the link!

May your stitches never drop and your knitting always be cherished!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Far away Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page