Page: of 12

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  4:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Tina Thank you!!! Now to figure out how many I have to allow to get it to work because it doesnt even give me a choice to say yes or no for that website alone...lol..I will get it!!!
Thank You!!!!!!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Edited by - Buttercup on Aug 28 2006 4:23:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

verbina
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

randi
n.j
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  5:23:45 PM  Show Profile
hi ff.farmgirls! this should be fun! buttercup my xmas is primitive. whats yours?email yahoo, mj ,i welcome all my farmfriends thanks for asking. im so looking foward to this. randi.by the way what if somone is jewish or just dont get into xmas?
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  7:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
then we can make a new years gift for that person. Hey my husband got instant messanger working for me. So when we set up chat I can do that if I can figure it out.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  9:14:18 PM  Show Profile
I thought I posted, but I must have spaced it. Name wasn't on the yahoo list. Please count me in!

Jana
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  9:17:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi all,
Talitha, I hope you can get on soon!! I am posting messages over at yahoo, but I'll do a quick summary for anyone not over there yet.
I am going to be sending the book to you this week and your ornament. I did get the message re your decorating.
I am just using an exercise book for the notebook - lightest thing for postage. I guess if we allow about a week or two between each person, then you can work out around about when the book should get to you. Hopefully, it will make its way full circle before Christmas!
Jana, if you could let me know whether you want to be in the swaps - I haven't got you down on my list as a member.
Thanks and best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2006 :  05:26:23 AM  Show Profile
oh boy, I really hope Ia m not too late for this!!! Please add one more Canadian to your list. I am up for all of the swaps . This is sooooo exciting!!! Thanks, Mella (melanie)

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2006 :  05:49:47 AM  Show Profile
MELANIE,
Did you ever get the package I sent you? I had to fill out special papers because it was going to canada, and hope I did it right.
Got some Anne things in the mail yesterday from that store up there, all very nice, what was it, Flower something? Anne doll, Anne playing cards, bookmark, cookie cutter and Anne cookbook. The little Anne doll is very cute, nice detail. so must be a pretty nice store.
This trade thing sounds like fun, you could probably trade Anne stuff, since you have such close proximity to all things Anne.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2006 :  11:19:49 AM  Show Profile
Junebug here, I'm all signed up at Yahoo and just waiting approval too, can't wait to get started on the swaps and get to know fellow farmgirls better! Hope I haven't missed anything?

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2006 :  11:54:40 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I think on the list I trade to you junebug for christmas ornament do you have a set color them for christmas.

my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2006 :  3:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Okkkkkk, I am still trying ..I placed Yahoo on my "allow cookies always" list..still didnt work so I broke down and lowered cookie setting..and now I cant get webpage LOL I will get there sooner or later!!! Have fun and I am comming!!
Hugz to All!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2006 :  3:36:49 PM  Show Profile
I have no idea why it hasn't worked for you yet. I hope it does soon though.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  04:40:11 AM  Show Profile
WOW, I didn't know we had swap partners for the Christmas ornament exchange already? Someone is on the ball.......lol Sunshine, looking forward to swapping with you, what kind do you prefer too? I'm into the old fashioned, homespun type, I don't use balls at all, my alpine tree is done in tin stars, gingerbread men, etc. anything primative. This should be fun, is there a deadline yet?

Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  06:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I think the way it work is we do the person on the list below us and I think htat was you. then I mail to your hte ornament and book then you do the same witht he person below you. There really isn't a dead line other than once you get the book do it as fast as you can and get it to the next person so we can get through everyone by christmas.

Edited by - sunshine on Aug 30 2006 06:31:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  11:06:55 AM  Show Profile
I'm fairly new, and I'd like to join too! Will go to yahoo groups to sign up. I think it will be fun!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  1:38:41 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Michelle

I The only one that I could not get an email out to is Cyndi at Mullers Lane Farm...as she doesn't have the Mary Jane's email capability.

I've found it (and have DEMANDED that i be let in!)

Cyndi
Muller's Lane Farm http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  1:57:39 PM  Show Profile
lol ok we'll open the door gurlfrend!

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  3:27:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi all,
I didn't turn my computer on yesterday, so now have three new members to welcome, bringing us to 18!!! Welcome, Jana, Mella and Kathy - are you guys over at yahoo yet? Tina has set up a yahoo group called The Far-Flung Farmgirls (look back through these pages for a link). I will put you guys on the list for the ornament exchange and post a new list. I really hope this can get around to all by Christmas, but with so many members now, some may have to use their ornament next year!! Just post any questions you have and I'll get back to you.
Best wishes and thanks for joining us,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  3:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Gals I still cant get in soooooo I will keep trying but please know that it is not a lack of desire!!! Hugz to all our new members, BIG hugz to Jayne for getting this all going and so well, and hugz to the rest of my farmgirl friends!
Hugz and I am comming!!!!
Talitha

Hey Cyndi...can you demand they let me in too?!?!? (am needing help here!!) lol

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  6:55:01 PM  Show Profile
I am so very sorry that you are having a hassle with this Talitha. I have no earthly idea why. Next thing is to probably email yahoo tech support and see what's up.

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  8:48:54 PM  Show Profile
Talitha, Hope you can get in soon! Meanwhile, I'll keep you up to date here.
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  04:42:16 AM  Show Profile
I signed up at yahoo 2 days ago and haven't gotten any posts from the new group, so I will check my account, they keep bouncing my mail for some reason, can I check the groups posting daily on the yahoo page? I'll be leaving out of town in the morning and won't be back till Mon. we have to take our daughter back to school in Pa. so I'll have a lot of catching up to do! HAve a great weekend girls!

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  06:21:23 AM  Show Profile
hi junebug,
No one has posted in the last day on yahoo....yes, you can check in anytime you want to on there. Safe travels too when you head to Pa.

Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  06:46:58 AM  Show Profile

Talitha, I can only make one demand a week - but I'll help if I can!

Do you have a Yahoo ID? That's the first step. You don't need to have a yahoo email to do this.

Once you have an ID, go to the following URL to join.
http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/FarFlungFarmgirls

OR you should be able to send an email to:
FarFlungFarmgirls-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Tina can send you an invite if she has your email address from this url
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FarFlungFarmgirls/subs_invite

Sue (JuneBug) - Tina (the owner/moderator) will have to reset your bouncing.

Tina, if you would like a bit of help getting this group initially maintained, make me a moderator. (Under Members, find my member name, click on edit membership, click on "Change to Moderator". The moderator privileges I give to the moderators of my groups are: All except "Delete this Group" & Add, remove & change moderator privileges".

Cyndi
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  07:18:01 AM  Show Profile
Cyndi,
I have made you a moderator. At this time there are no members bouncing.
Thanks for the help.

Talitha,
I'll need your email. Hopefully by having that we can get an invite sent and cross our fingers that this thing works.

Thanks everyone.

Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  2:35:29 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Tina - I'll help where I can but I have to let you know I usually don't go online during the weekends - just too much to do at the homestead!

Cyndi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Far away Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page