Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 A Happier, healthier, Finn at home!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic A Happier, healthier, Finn at home! Next Topic
Page: of 4

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  11:43:46 AM  Show Profile
It sure does, Audrey--he gives the best guilt trips ever. There have been times, when life is hectic or whatever, that he will actually turn his back to you in his corner and slump down, let out a big ole sigh and pout. That's all you can call it. My husband said that he, Finn, Rose and Elie had some fish sticks and mac and cheese for lunch (our daughter wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole) so I know he's getting spoiled :)

It is REALLY good to have him back. I really love our vet, and they've treated all our pets so well, for so many years now. A good relationship with a vet is hard to find, so I think lunch is definitely called for!

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6633 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6633 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2011 :  04:15:36 AM  Show Profile
Oh Jonni- This is such wonderful news!! Finn, way to go boy!!!! There is such a wonderful feeling when your four legged pal is back home and greeting you with tail wagging!!! What a relief!! And the best Christmas present ever!

Winnie#3109
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2011 :  05:36:25 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad he's back to his old self. Your vet sounds like a real prize, and I'm sure they'll enjoy the treat.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic A Happier, healthier, Finn at home! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page