Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Griswold cast iron skillet!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Griswold cast iron skillet!!!!! Next Topic  

Marcia30
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcia
Mt. Carmel IL
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  08:42:35 AM  Show Profile
I just got my first griswold and i am so excited. My MIL told me they were the best ones to get that and wagner. I found a #10 for $30 and she told me that was a great deal so i bought it. I am so happy. My DH used it this morning and made me sausage gravy with bread and it was good. Anybody else have a griswold and how do you like them better than the rest?

I am loving fall and all the wonderful colors and of course my Hot Tub!!!!!

Yesterdayfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Laura at
Columbia Ky
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  11:16:18 AM  Show Profile
I love Griswold!! I also like Wagner cast iron. They are the best I think. I have a wood cook stove and they are the best to cook with a wood stove. :)

Come and see what is happening at Kentucky's Yesterday's Farm! http://yesterdaysfarm.weebly.com/
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  9:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
That is a GREAT deal on a Griswold, I've seen that size sell for over $100 before at antique auctions....good job...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  9:29:59 PM  Show Profile
Laura, I'm insanely jealous about the wood cook stove!!! Always wanted one, haven't gotten one yet. :)

I use cast iron for all my frying pans. Love cooking with them. I'm not an expert on the different kinds though, I think most of mine are Lodge.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Griswold cast iron skillet!!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page