Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Any Farmgirls in Southern CAL - Hemet area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Farmgirls in Southern CAL - Hemet area Next Topic  

Angelina
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Angelina
Hemet ca
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  12:17:08 PM  Show Profile
Hey yall - just moved back into town and looking for some farm girls at heart. I have been following Mary Janes for about 6 months and fell in love with the whole community. I love to quilt, knit, cross stitch, garden, horseback riding, cook and am going to start canning this year. I am hoping to hook up with a group a like minded and open minded farmgirls to extend my family and reconnect with myself and who I am. Hope to hear from you.

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  3:30:56 PM  Show Profile
Angelina, WELCOME! I wish i lived closer, but i am way up north by Napa Valley area. I hope you find a chapter to join, as i have always had a blast every time i get together with other MJFG's. I am starting a new chapter here in my area and hope it goes well... Kristy

"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark!"
Go to Top of Page

Judith-CA-1955
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Judith
colton c
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  8:42:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi I am new I live in Inland Empire area. I'm still a little ways from you. Not sure if you can click on the link below to read the bio I just wrote in the over 50 group here.

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46582&whichpage=139

Look forward to getting to know you...
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Farmgirls in Southern CAL - Hemet area Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page