Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What is it and can you eat it?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What is it and can you eat it? Next Topic  

HollyG
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Holly
Hamburg Arkansas
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  6:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see HollyG's MSN Messenger address
Farmgirl Experts. I have this viney thing that will eventually bush if left alone. It produces nice purple berries and has gorgeous ivy sort of leaves. With my luck it's either poisonous or a nuisance plant. I can't find anyone to identify it. Care to give it a go? I live in south Arkansas, zone 8 - and it's hardy.

Okay. Can't get the pictures to upload no matter what I click. Please check out my blog to see if you can help me. Sorry to lead you on a goose-chase! I'm blogging now...give me a minute to get it loaded!

Thanks...

HollyG
Farmgirl #2513
www.mydeepwoodslife.com

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  6:36:18 PM  Show Profile
Not a clue. Do you have any gardening places, not Lowe's, etc. but a real gardening place? They should be pretty knowledgeable if you take a plant sample in.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Do you know what color the flowers were?

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I think I finally found it....this first pic is the first one I saw then the other pic and links are the ones I found later...hope this helps

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/newsletters/hortupdate/2008/jan08/Peppervine.html

http://betterthangranite.blogspot.com/2010/10/wild-berries.html

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
here are your pics so you can see them on the same page

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

HollyG
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Holly
Hamburg Arkansas
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  08:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see HollyG's MSN Messenger address
Penny,

That's it! And, it's also my luck I can't eat it and it's a nuisance plant! Yay, me! I've scoured the internet for weeks and have had no luck. I appreciate you! And, how did you get the pix to post? I clicked every button I could find! Thanks for the response!

HollyG
Farmgirl #2513
www.mydeepwoodslife.com
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  4:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
See where you type at to post a message? See the word "message" right beside it is a very little box with a pic of what I think is a mountain and an arrow...press that, it will bring up another box, that you use to find the pic on your computer the after you find the pic you hit the upload button. hope that helps, and so glad I could help you find it....let me know if you are able to post pics or still need help.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What is it and can you eat it? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page