Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Ohh, aging is the pitts !!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Ohh, aging is the pitts !!!!!! Next Topic  

TwstdStitch
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Jean
Pennsylvania
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  7:17:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls: I think it's been, ohhhh, about a year or better since I've been here and I've missed you so much !!! Without going into detail, one lousy year slid right into a lousier year and, finally, here I am. Just coming out of a nasty MS relapse and I'm very confused. Bear with me...I'm not even sure I'm posting this in the right place :)) I'm desperate to get into "the Farm"...right now, I know my Farmgirl # is 1455. I remember joining the Sisterhood, but I've searched the past hour and can't find a trace of that :( I'm not on the list, no number, no name :) HELP !!!! I want to get orgazined here because I've done things that would qualify for Merit Badges but didn't inform anyone here. I have a little notebook with everything I've done, but not sure where/who to go to with it??? I've done things like crochet rag rugs, planted a dye garden and used it to dye yarn I spun from purchased roving. Tomorrow I'm going to be canning grape jelly after spending the day picking grapes from our neighbor's arbors. (They provide the grapes and I provide the jelly for the neighbor and friends :) Could someone please be a temporary mentor for me??? Just for a little while. The MS relapse was fairly bad and I need to plump up my brain cells. lol I also have a LOT of rag strips I offered someone here, many moons ago, and I'd like to find the right place to make that offer again. Hoping someone can get me back on track !!!!

TwstdStitch
Jean
Windber, PA
Sister #1455

Jean
Quilter, knitter, spinner/dyer, veggie gardener and craft-a-holic

Sister #1455
Hanging By a Thread Henhouse

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  7:26:02 PM  Show Profile
Bless your heart! I am fairly new, some of the other sisters will see this and know what to do. I have MS too, so I know what you've been thru. Will see if I can find out for you. be back in a minute. Connie

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  7:29:19 PM  Show Profile
May be easier to talk to someone, call Toll Free- 1-888-750-6004 or email- iris@maryjanesfarm.org.
I love this sisterhood, It has been such a blessing to me! so many wonderful ladies!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  8:32:59 PM  Show Profile
Jean just call the # listed on Connies post and let them know what has been going on and you need some guidance as to finding your # and how to go about getting your medit badges. They will walk you through it. And if need be, take notes as they are telling you. Just ask them to slow down so you can get it all written for your references later. Just keep posting if there is anything we can do for you. We'll find the answers some way!! Praying that you will feel confortable coming back and so glad you have. We all go through times when we need help. Sending prayers your way. Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

grammytammy
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

Tamara
Binghamton ny
USA
585 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  03:38:55 AM  Show Profile
Jean, so sorry for your recent loss. No you did not suffer a death, but the loss of memory can be the same. I have prayed for your physical and emotional health this morning.. don't know if you believe and hope that was OK with you. I too think it would be best to call the farm and speak with someone, but just jump back in, we will all help. Yeah for you for continuing to work on your badges, can't wait to see your name in the merit badge posting!!

FarmGirl 2495
God loved us so much He gave His only son to die in our stead.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  07:29:30 AM  Show Profile
Tamara, God holds my hand as I take one day at a time! I can't imagime life without God and prayer! the prayer list on my kitchen board grows longer every week, one farm Sister emailed me by accident for a SWAP and she has arthritus very bad, so I added her name. you don't have to know peole to pray for them, god hears us in our heart before we ever open our mouth!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  08:51:47 AM  Show Profile
Connie so well said. I just can't imagine walking in life without the Lord. He's brought you back to us, Jean. Knowing that your farmgirl sisters are there for you. Take care dear friend. Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  09:31:50 AM  Show Profile
Jean, You email me anytime you need to! and I will do my best to help you in any way !!cause we are Sisters with a very un predictable Disease! Take a day at time!!I will email you some of the MS material I get every month(you may already have it) it helps me soo much! and My story of how my Care giver, my husband ,will be printed in the Oct. issue of MS Focus from Florida. Brenda, Like you, and so many Billions of us, Life without god is un Imagineable!!!!

Imagine....#3392

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Chelsea
Merit Badge Farmgirl

29 Posts

Chelsea
Moscow ID
USA
29 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  10:06:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jean,

My name is Chelsea and I help MaryJane with the Merit Badges here at the farm. I sent you an email with some of the information that you were looking for, hopefully it helps with your questions. Please don't hesitate to email me at meritbadges@maryjanesfarm.org if you have further questions, concerns, or just want to say hi! I am more than happy to assist you with anything you need!
Have a great day!
Chelsea

Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaryJanesFarm
Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MaryJaneButters
Find us on Google +:https://plus.google.com/u/0/107607684660931864359/posts

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

TwstdStitch
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Jean
Pennsylvania
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  4:27:17 PM  Show Profile
Yay...all sorted out :) Never got a notice that my Sisterhood sub. had expired and this past year has flown by....so I forgot !!!!!! Rejoined this evening !!! Thanks for all your help !

Jean

Jean
Quilter, knitter, spinner/dyer, veggie gardener and craft-a-holic

Sister #1455
Hanging By a Thread Henhouse
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Ohh, aging is the pitts !!!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page