CurlysQuilts
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Sarah
Northeast Kingdom VT
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  5:57:12 PM  Show Profile
I've tried to sign up for the email alerts for the Raising Jane blog, and the link directs me to my profile to update it, but there is no selection for the Raising Jane site, and I have all the boxes clicked, but I'm not getting the alerts either. Help!

Also, is the cluck only available to Sisterhood members? If not, I would like to subscribe to that as well. Thanks!

Curly's Quilts
www.curlysquilts.etsy.com

I am a recyclin, cloth-diapering, home grown, hand sewn kinda farmgirl!

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  10:21:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi, CurlysQuilts:

First: yes, the Cluck is only available to Sisterhood members. If you would like to join the Sisterhood to receive the Cluck, as well as other benefits for Sisters only, I would direct you to contact Brian ( iris@maryjanesfarm.org or 888-750-6004 ). He'll help you get all set up.

Then, for the first question, I have to actually make the mailing list available for the Raising Jane Journal still, and will do that shortly. Otherwise, it sounds like you were doing the correct things to try finding it.

I see that you are on almost all the other lists we have available. I don't see your email showing up on the list of bounced emails, so if you aren't receiving any of the blog alerts or Recipe/Project of the Week emails, make sure to check any spam filters you may have for your email account (you'll have to search through help for your email provider if you don't know how your spam-filtering system works); and/or add maryjanesfarm@maryjanesfarm.org to your contact list (I think that might help you the most).

Anyway, look for the Raising Jane mailing list soon, and let me know if you still need help with something.
Go to Top of Page

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  10:24:11 AM  Show Profile
Oh! Also, I wanted to mention that we haven't started sending out regular alerts regarding Raising Jane, but I do believe that is still the plan in the near future.
Go to Top of Page

CurlysQuilts
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Sarah
Northeast Kingdom VT
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  10:29:41 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Gabe. I'll check my spam filters. I am recieving the Recipe/Project emails, so I guess I'll just wait to get the Raising Jane ones. I appreciate you getting back to me!

Curly's Quilts
www.curlysquilts.etsy.com

I am a recyclin, cloth-diapering, home grown, hand sewn kinda farmgirl!
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Raisng Jane and The Cluck Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page