Author Technical Support: Previous Topic Chatroom Next Topic  

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  06:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
For the last 2 days I haven't received any emails from the forum. I've not received my emails on the boards I subscribe to. Help please? Thanks

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  07:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Penny- have you checked to make sure you are still subscribed to those topics?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  12:13:01 PM  Show Profile
Acelady02:

Did you receive notifications when Alee or when I (just now) posted to this topic?

You do have a list of subscriptions still. So they haven't disappeared.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  2:19:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
For some reason around 2 oclock today I got emails from posts that were posted 2 days ago...I'm not complaining, just glad that it is up and working again. I had emailed Brian too...and Alee I made sure of the subscriptions being current before posting...thanks Alee and Gabe...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  4:54:32 PM  Show Profile
Emails themselves can sometimes get routed all over the place and stuck somewhere for a while; if they're stuck too long, I believe they can expire, too — meaning you'll never get them.

I know I've seen various instances of emails and text messages showing up sometime the next day after being sent.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  6:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I have had that happen too with other emails Gabe but this was the first time I didn't get my MJF ones...thanks for all the help

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Chatroom Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page