Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 some of my scrap crafts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic some of my scrap crafts Next Topic
Page: of 12

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  10:42:37 AM  Show Profile
yep..if you click on the little pencil icon above your post you can modify it and delete the giant ones and repost them smaller.
YOur new pincushions are so cute!!! I love the ones that look like little acorns (am I right?) great fabric choices too!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  10:45:23 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
yeah, I like the little acorns too. My grand mothers house where I grew up had about 20-25 great big old oak trees. Little acorns always remind me of that place.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  11:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message

this is a little pin cushion that can be worn on your wrist or around your neck.it comes with 2 cord straps.
fran
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  12:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  12:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
these are embellishments that go on aprons, hats and pincushions.
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  12:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message

this is one style of dg apron. it comes with a detacheable badge for those days when you just deserve a"blue ribbon"
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
edited
fran

Edited by - frannie on Aug 22 2006 12:58:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message

these are the burr oak acorn tops they are bigger than normal ,but not as big as the last post.
fran
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message

these little lamps are made from small bud vases.
fran
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
two more stuffed, felted animals, they
are about 3" tall.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:54:10 PM  Show Profile
FRAN,
How much for your little felted horse? HE IS SO CUTE!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  6:19:10 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
i am asking 10.00 each with s/h for the pink horses,the many colored horse and the pink elephant, or 25.00 for all 3 &s/h,. they are felted knits, otherwise known as recyled sweaters, the mane is recycled silk tie strips.it aint matel, but its swell
thanks for askin, love ,fran
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  10:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
more pics
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  10:28:01 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
gosh, i think its harder to post pics than to make the crafts.
i guess thats why i dont work with computers.
thanks for lookin at my crafts.
fran
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  11:58:46 PM  Show Profile
HI FRAN
I sent you an e'mail. I would like the many colored horse if you still have him, and will keep watching for your new posts. you are doing fine with the pictures, better then me.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  07:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
thanks nancy jo,
you are so encourageing, but for everypic i post there has been about 5 attempts and many expletives deleted! i think i labored over the pic posting longer than i did my kiddos. i got your email. thanks so much.
fran
Go to Top of Page

dgarnera
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Debra
Pine Grove CA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  08:16:48 AM  Show Profile
Fran, I just love all the items you have made with scraps. very inspiring.. we just got a box of fabric off of freecycle and the lady also gave us a box of wooden craft boxes that she used to decopauge. when she found out that we are homeschoolers she said that she would contact me directly when she finished decluttering so I could have first pick of the craft stuff she had. I just wish I had a room just for crafting! :-) I have a new pic on the blog of a shelf she gave me.
http://myvintagehome.blog-city.com
hugs,debra

Joyful momma of 5 plus 1 in the oven..
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  09:36:14 AM  Show Profile
Debra,
Loved looking at your blog and all your stuff, you sure got a lot of nice gifts from the family this week. What fun.Yes by all means make your house a home no matter how long you are there, because today is the day we have. Will keep checking your blog, it feels like you are at someones home for a visit.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

dgarnera
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Debra
Pine Grove CA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  09:48:22 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
Thank you for your kind words. I wish you could come by for a visit. we could share a pot of tea.. And thank you for you encouragement to keep working at making my house a home..
You know when my Aunt and MIL came- they have both been here before many times.. but this was the first time that I was excited for them to come. They both went crazy over all I had done. They both left saying I had inspired them to redecorate.. I was so happy. It felt so good to have these seasoned homemakers say that. If you had seen my mil's home you would know why that comment made me so happy- they are both soo good at displaying their vintage pieces and you feel very at home in their homes. So for them to learn something from me.. well it left me very thankful that God had helped me to learn so much in doing the best with what He has given me.
Hugs, Debra

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  10:31:02 AM  Show Profile
fran,
Let me know when you get the total on the little horse. I know just what I'am going to do with him. Sunshine is making an outfit for my doll, EFFIE, So when she sends her back to me I have the cutest little wicker chair for her to sit in, and the little horse can stand right beside her. Th horse has some of the same color in as her outfit. If you haven't seen EFFIE look on sunshines blog, she is looking so so pretty.
DEB forgot to say how cute all your kids are!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

dgarnera
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Debra
Pine Grove CA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  10:33:31 AM  Show Profile
thank you Nancy Jo, I think they are pretty cute too! :-)
Hugs, Debra

Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  12:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
debra it is so great to hear from you. i havent seen any posts from you and knew you just had to be busy.
the spinning wheel and the carder are doing well. maybe its cause we havent started using it yet......hehehehehehehehe.
i should be receiving my book and dvd/tapes this week.
it was such a pleasure buying my wheel from you. i really try hard to buy from mom/pop shops cause i think they make america more interesting. i really wish i could afford a web page for my crafts right now, i would get you and your dh to build it for me, but it is just not in the budget. your blog is wonderful, maybe i could teach myself to have ablog.your home and all your pretties are so adorable, especially the kiddos. i worry that people will get sick of seeing my crafts onthe post and would rather visit a blog site.maybe i will work on that.
nancy thanks so much for your purchase, patience and encouragement. i'll get back with you monday. i love for folks to adopt my crafts cause then i get to do more!
love, fran
Go to Top of Page

dgarnera
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Debra
Pine Grove CA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  12:39:39 PM  Show Profile
I have been crazy busy this week. school started (we homeschool), had company, had website updates, had grocery shopping etc...
Did the clamps and whorl make it ok?
hugs,debra

Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  12:52:59 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
no clamps and whorl yet.is there a tracking number for those ?
we have had first week of school here to, unexpected overnight visitor and i keep my grandkids, 5 days a week (including weekends) ,it has been a bit much for this"omie" but we loooove the kids they a 3 and 5 and they just keep us grinning.
love fran
Go to Top of Page

dgarnera
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Debra
Pine Grove CA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  1:08:53 PM  Show Profile
you will probably get them today or monday. I sent them priority.
hugs,debra

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic some of my scrap crafts Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page