Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Round # 4 Heart Shaped YoYo's 2/2/2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round # 4 Heart Shaped YoYo's 2/2/2 Next Topic
Page: of 6

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2011 :  08:19:16 AM  Show Profile
diane i am sure that they will be very nice! mine aren't "buttoned" yet -soon!!!! we're all patient ppl in this swap i think!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~

Edited by - Penny Wise on Nov 09 2011 08:20:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  5:10:15 PM  Show Profile
Debi Carr I received yoyo's and they are so nice. I loved the pumpkin card, I have already decided I am going to frame and cut the center out and put in a stitched little saying that I did a while back.
And your buttons were so nice. Thanks again. Its been fun. And will look forward to picking this up next year. Hopefully someone will continue.

To the other ladies, I have 6 kits made (but without buttons yet) and the others cut out. I have been sick for 4 days, and it has settled in my eyes. I only listen to the radio and tv. I am so fustrated by this.

My vision is blurry, and eyes running. Dr. says, it will take time. My daughter is typing this for me. This is the 10th of Nov, so I have 5 days for deadline I truly hope to make the deadline, but will keep you posted if I may be a few days late. Thanks for your understanding. This is so miserable. Linda Farmgirl #946
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  6:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Linda, I am so sorry you have been sick, I sure hope you get better soon, sounds to me like you are very close to being finished...it is nice of you to let us know ahead of time that you might be late.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Acelady02 on Nov 14 2011 6:19:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  9:19:35 PM  Show Profile
Linda...oh you poor girl. PLEASE GET WELL that is number one priority! Thanks for giving us the heads up on your condition. We will be praying for you! Hugs, Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  07:42:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies

Debi The Yo Yos are just beautiful. I love all the fun buttons and my DD tried to take tha card. She loved it. In fact she was so excited that she opened the envelope and looked at the card and yo-yos before I got home. Here I thought I would have a little fun. Now my whole family is waiting to see the yo-yos. LOL

Linda I hope you feel better. You are in my prayers.

I have all the yo-yos cut and stitched. I just have to gather and sew buttons. I thought they looked kind of funny. My DD said they look fine and stop obsessing with perfection. Me obsess! What ever gave her that idea. LOL

Dianne
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  08:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Debi, I got my beautiful yo yo's yesterday, I just love them and the buttons, you do good work girl...thank you....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Edited by - Acelady02 on Nov 14 2011 6:20:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  6:08:33 PM  Show Profile
Yeaa, thanks for all your good wishes. My eyes are better, not quite as blurry, unless I use them a lot. Doc gave me some more drops, and told me I had an eye infection. Of course, it would not be complete if I did not step wrong and hurt my knee, so now I have it in a brace. But guess what I am putting buttons on as fast as I can. So hope fully I will get them out on time. Huggs!
Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  6:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
wonder what is going on...been trying to post pic of Debi's yo yo's and it won't work...
(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Nov 14 2011 6:25:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  7:36:06 PM  Show Profile
gals...i'm sorry but i STILL have not buttoned my yo yo's to send out-had a test tonite on 4 chapters and a killer test tomorrow-----i promise to get them out soon....
please forgive my tardiness......life keeps getting in my way .....

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  1:03:20 PM  Show Profile
Got all my completed and in envelopes ready to go. Hubby will mail in town tomorrow. I am still not getting out. Just wanted to let you all know, because of my eye infection, my daughter who is a nurse recommended I lay them in the sun for about 30minutes which I did. Also, I kept my hands washed and did not touch my eyes while handling button, yoyo's or thread. Thanks to all of you for your part in the swap. I hope all of you have a great holiday season. Looking forward to next years yoyo's swap. God Bless you all! Farmgirl#946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  2:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I got all mine in the mail today, so look for them, hopefully everyone will have them by the weekend...I just love the way these turned out.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  4:03:46 PM  Show Profile
I am putting buttons on as fast as I can. I hope to have them done and in the mail tomorrow. Sorry I am late but they will be on there way.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  4:08:02 PM  Show Profile
I got mine all in the mailing envelopes today...probably won't go out until payday on Friday.
Moving costs so much girls especially when on a fixed income. I have an emergency dental appt.
tomorrow...my son is floating me a loan until payday. How sad is that??? But how sweet of him!!!

Penny dear hope your back pain eases soon. I am with you having to get my not so tiny hiny in
gear with mail-outs for swaps. Then other than mail-art...I am taking a swap brake until January.

Can't wait to see everyone's yo-yos.

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  7:03:05 PM  Show Profile
i buttoned the fall ones today and bought some buttons for 8 of the regulars-cannot find my huge tin and quart jar of buttons since we moved...grrrr! anyhow-taking the whole shebang with me to work tomorrow-the plan is to button during lunch hour..then get the envelopes (already addressed!) stuffed....will be mailed this week..

btw tonites test had 62 questions ....geez...

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  7:05:20 PM  Show Profile
oh..today's button buying binge gave me an excuse to go to the cutest quilt supplies shop! def will be going back!!!!!.....oh i bought some valentine's type buttons...thinking maybe we'll be swapping????

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2011 :  5:23:37 PM  Show Profile
ended up not working today-but the good news is i finised my yo yo's! they are all in the envelopes and are going out tomorrow...hope you all enjoy them!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  6:14:13 PM  Show Profile
Breanna and Penny I got your yo~yos . Very well done . Thank you

Hugs , Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2011 :  12:24:07 AM  Show Profile

Penny's Pretties! Thank You farmgirl...they were the bright spot in my day today.
Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2011 :  10:11:41 AM  Show Profile
Penny; your wonderful hearts were in my mail box today!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!

side note: penny and debi's were smaller and tighter than mine...hmmmmmm

anyhow- i am loving this!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  1:41:07 PM  Show Profile
Margo and Peggy I got your yo~yos today. Wonderful job girls !
Have a Happy Thanksgiving .

Hugs to All , Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  2:01:10 PM  Show Profile
Penny and Breanna, received your yoyo's today. Loved all the buttons! I love doing the 2-2-2. This has been fun. Happy Thanksgiving!! Farmgirl #946
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  3:02:40 PM  Show Profile
This is so fun! Glad you girlies liked your yo yos. :-) Thanks Penny and Debi- beatiful! I love the buttons!

Farmgirl Bre
"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  3:37:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone
Breanna, Penny, and Margo I got your yo-yos. Mine are done and in the mail. Sorry I am late. Time just got away from me. The post offices says you should get them by Thanksgiving some farther east (sorry Penny) may not get them till after Thanksgiving.

I would love to do anouther swap. I promise to be better with my time.

Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Dianne
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  4:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Breanna, I got you beautiful buttons,thank you, our po is not good at reading the envelopes are they? one of my buttons were broken, but craft glued it back together and now you can't even tell....I love them...thanks again

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  4:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad everyone that has received my yo yo's so far have liked them...thanks

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round # 4 Heart Shaped YoYo's 2/2/2 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page