Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Any Texas Farmgirls up to some charity evacuation?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Any Texas Farmgirls up to some charity evacuation? Next Topic  

Dusky Beauty
True Blue Farmgirl

1108 Posts

Jen
Tonopah AZ
USA
1108 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2011 :  3:01:15 PM  Show Profile
Saw this on FB, thought I would post it here in case anyone is able to help evacuate horses with this rescue group, or so you gals can pass it along.

"URGENT NEED for horse transport for evacuation in Bastrop County, TX. Barns that were used to house evacuees are now in the fire's path. Rt 304 still open both ways. Anyone in the area who can help, please call Beth at 512-467-4893 or Rachel at 512-581-2940. There at least 43 horses in immediate need at their rescue, surely there will be more." **Please cross post!!**

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated." ~Gandhi
http://silvermoonfarm.blogspot.com/
"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.” ~Will Rogers

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  8:14:23 PM  Show Profile
I hope all the people and horses got out safely. A lot of the fires have been contained and hopefully no more fires will start.

Thank you for posting....you're an awesome farmgirl.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Any Texas Farmgirls up to some charity evacuation? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page