Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Monday, Monday...loser check in :0)!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Monday, Monday...loser check in :0)! Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

136 Posts

donna
honesdale pa
136 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  6:59:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies---Hope everyone and anyone out there has been having a good week as far as exercising and eating healthy goes!
Last week I had a WICKED migraine that turned into a NASTY stomach thing and truthfully, my guts are still not doing so well today! BLECH!
That interfered with some of my walking...missed 4 days total if you include today and recall I don't walk on Sundays .
At first I was bummed, but the scale showed a 2 pound loss so that made me feel a little better. SO SAD that I am STILL so influenced by that number! Well, at least I do not weigh myself every day anymore!
I cannot let a few days get me down...I mean I cannot really DO anything if I get sick so I am staying on track and just doing the best I can!!

Eating has gone well and when I do get my walking in, I feel great! The weather has gotten SO lovely---hints of fall all around me so that gets me moving outside even more! I LOVE FALL!

Now I am babbling and not about health so I am going to move on !
I hope some of you will come on over and share how things are going! We all need words and testimonies of success and a need to encourage others that might be struggling!!!

Just a Brooklyn, NY gal trying to figure out this country thing after 12+ years in the woods of NE PA! Wife of my HS sweetie going on 23 years and mom to the amazing four ages 19(g), 17(s), 14(s), 13(s)!
Donna
Sister # 3062
http://restingunderthepinetree.blogspot.com/
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Monday, Monday...loser check in :0)! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page