Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic
Page: of 10

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  07:58:32 AM  Show Profile
Linda,
You are so welcome!!! It was so much fun putting it together for you.
Hugs,
Julie
Go to Top of Page

LightGreenThumb
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

Elizabeth
Spokane WA
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  12:40:59 PM  Show Profile
Marcie,
Your package is on it's way!! Let me know when it arrives.
Blessings,

Elizabeth <><
Farmgirl #3091

Simplicity is Beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  1:52:45 PM  Show Profile
I just recieved my swap package from Amy Dawn

I was blessed with:

~2 Potholders with acorn and autumn leaves fabric
~A sweet harvest embroidered flour sack towel with a very special memory. Amy's grandmother recently passed and she used the transfer from her grandmother's things. I LOVE this!
~A cute pumpkin scrubbie (to make washing dishes more fun!)
~A yummy recipe for Harvest Loaf which I plan on making tomorrow :)

Amy also sent along such a beautiful handmade card which I intend on framing :)

Thank you Amy Dawn!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Calicogirl on Sep 29 2011 12:57:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  1:06:03 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for the great fall package, candle, spoon holder,
towel, potholder, candy. I appreciate it all Tracy. Thanks.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Pedro
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Diana
Bremen Ohio
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  3:48:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Denise,
Recieved my package Monday. Love everything. It was the highlight of a rainy, dreary Monday. Enjoyed burning my candle all evening. Thanks so much#:>

Di@ShadyPines
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  6:44:09 PM  Show Profile
Linda!
I received your package yesterday. I love everything you put inside! You are so sweet! I had a cup of the tea right away, yum! I'm a big tea drinker. The welcome autumn rocker, scarecrow and turkey, candle and table scatters are perfect on top of my microwave. The scarecrow with the pigtails is so adorable! She looks like a Mary Jane farm girl. I put her with my ivy plant and she looks like she is tending to her garden. The acorn and sunflower plaques are watching over her. The dish drainer is just what I needed, I don't have a dishwasher and my flour sack towels looked so ugly on the counter. Everything was just perfect! I am very anxious to try your coca-cola cake recipe and how did you know I love wassail? I always look out for a mix of it this time of the year, now I can have homemade, even better. I will make both this weekend. Thank you! Thank you! I enjoyed being your partner on this swap.

Go to Top of Page

LightGreenThumb
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

Elizabeth
Spokane WA
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  7:21:41 PM  Show Profile
Marcie,
I received your package today. I love everything in it! I can't wait to try the recipes. Thank you so much!!
Blessings,

Elizabeth <><
Farmgirl #3091

Simplicity is Beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Island Gal
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Marcie
Texas
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  10:23:17 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you liked it Elizabeth! I had fun doing it!

Take care....Marcie

http://www.flip-flopsandsandals.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  04:02:42 AM  Show Profile
Haven't heard/received anything from Raine...

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  06:19:02 AM  Show Profile
Sabrena! I sent you a private email, but I received your package last night!
Girls, I'd had a terrible evening, really (silly mothers of perfect children at music class really need to mind their own business) and when I got home, almost in tears, still in my work clothes and heels at 8:00, there was the package on the porch. I took it right in and opened it right up!

Sabrena was so thoughtful! She put in a bit of herself and her region in the package--home canned, fresh caught salmon that she and her husband fish themselves! That alone made me swoon. Already working on recipes :) Beautiful fall fabric, some spicy potpourri that is already in a crystal jar on the table (next to my Pumpkin head Bride and Groom), some pretty fall towels and a sweet wall hanging that I will find the right place for this weekend. She also included a favorite breakfast casserole recipe which I'm going to give a whirl while on vacation this coming week. Not going anywhere, really, save a few day trips, so I can treat my family to a wonderful breakfast!

Thanks, Sabrena, for being a great swap partner! Have a great day!

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  09:49:53 AM  Show Profile
You are so welcome, Jonni! I had fun putting it together for you ~ enjoy your vacation (wishing I was on vacation, too!) ;0)
Have a wonderful week!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  10:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Jamie, I just got my package....are your ready to open yours now?....I'm excited...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

J.F. Brown
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Jamie
Beaverton OR
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  2:51:03 PM  Show Profile
Sure am! As soon as I get home! Glad it got there fast!
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  7:18:20 PM  Show Profile
Julie, glad the package got there, and you are enjoying it. I had fun putting it together. I am burning your candle tonight, smells good in here. Thanks again for being a great swap partner.
Have a great weekend! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  7:21:13 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I am glad you received your package. I am burning the candle tonight, and it smells very good in my house. Thanks for being a great swap partner. Also, I have purchased what i need to make the lasagna tomorrow. I can't wait. Farmgirl#946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  8:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Jamie, Thank you so much for my wonderful box. I love the cup...how did you know I collect coffee cups? And the candle and holder, wonderful, I had friends coming and lit the candle...I think they are enjoying it... :). I love the wicker pumpkin...so cute, looks great on my desk. I absolutely love the pot holder and towels....what wonderful fall colors...and last but not least the great jar of jelly, just one question? What kind of jelly is it...he he...doesn't really matter, I'm sure I am going to love it...I love homemade jelly and jam., I can't wait to see how you liked yours...thank you again...you were a wonderful swap partner.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  6:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Jonni, I sent you an email, but also wanted to post here and "THANK YOU" for the fun fall harvest items I received today! The orange choc cocoa HIT the spot after a long day of football and soccer in the chilly fall weather we had today! The towel and potholder are adorable and the pumpkin dish is adorable on my counter! The tissues are tucked safely in my bag and I cannot wait to fill the Halloween cupcake holders with treats for my family! As we only have a soccer game tomorrow (whoop whoop!), our dinner is going to be straight from the yummy recipes! I have thoroughly enjoyed corresponding with you..please stay in touch! Keep me posted on your daughter and her ballet! ;0) Talk to you soon!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  08:19:38 AM  Show Profile
Julie- So glad you got your package and enjoyed it. Thanks so much for a great swap!
Happy Fall!
Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  11:41:00 AM  Show Profile
I still haven't heard/seen anything from Raine-I've emailed her an posted on her blog, but with no response.

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  5:01:44 PM  Show Profile
I received your package on Friday the 30th Megan, I have worked all weekend and actually all friday. I did not mean to make you upset, I also received the email about swap lifting. I did let you know that I mailed your package, I am assuming that you have not received it being you have posted on my blog etc.. We have been having problems at this post office and things have come way late and actually I have found some of my swaps that were sent were never received! So I have had to remake an apron and some other things I would NEVER stiff someone, I know how it feels! I hope you enjoy what I sent. No hard feelings.

Go be a blessing to someone!

Farmgirl #3035
www.twogirlsandagarden.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:08:33 AM  Show Profile
PICTURES PLEASE FARMGIRLS!!!!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I will get one up for you and the other's tomorrow...had company all weekend....hope you doing well...Ms Peggy

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  04:26:02 AM  Show Profile
Ace, I don't need a new partner-Raine said she received my end of the swap, and hoped I received my end soon. Thanks for responding, Raine!

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  07:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Megan, I was speaking to Peggy about putting a picture up, lol...sorry I didn't make that clear...lol

Peggy here is the pic of all my great goodies.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Island Gal
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Marcie
Texas
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  7:20:43 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth,

My package came today. Thank you so much for the cute pumpkin and the dish cloths! I love them. The pumpkin will look so cute on my kitchen window sill . Can't wait to try the recipe. It sounds wonderful!

Hugs
Marcie

http://www.flip-flopsandsandals.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page