Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic
Page: of 10

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2011 :  8:41:03 PM  Show Profile
My email is shueyvillelady@yahoo.com
If you email me I will send you my mailing address.
MBurns
Not sure why the email is not going through.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

J.F. Brown
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Jamie
Beaverton OR
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  09:57:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Penny!
Sorry for the delay! We're painting, and OH what a mess... work all day, go home and move furniture and paint!
Thank you so much for ALL the wonderful treats! The towels are so clever, or you are!The cazndle is so nice to smell, and so cute, and everything is just a joy! I wish I could post a picture... Love the mug with the rooster, but my son who is an adult with autism, LOVES chickens... LOVES them and wants some, and has co-opted the cup! So, thank you from him, too! Soo many hugs back!
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  2:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Jamie, I am so glad that your son loved it...that is wonderful...and glad you liked everything too...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  8:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Jamie, I meant to ask about the recipe that we were suppose to include, what did you think of it?...It is my families favorite soup, so easy and oh so good...was wondering if your family might like it...I didn't take in to account about children and they maybe not liking it...my grands love it....just wanted to ask?

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  7:35:48 PM  Show Profile
Finally figured out how to post pictures and just wanted to show you what my partner Brenda sent me. It was an amazing package to open! Thanks so much, Brenda!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com

www.thehmmmschoolingmom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Island Gal
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Marcie
Texas
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  11:14:35 AM  Show Profile
Elizabeth,

I made the recipe you sent today and it was a HUGE hit with my family! I will be adding that one to our favorites. Thanks!

http://www.flip-flopsandsandals.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2011 :  03:56:38 AM  Show Profile
Sending mine to Elaine today!

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

MEWolf
True Blue Farmgirl

358 Posts

Margaret
Byers Colorado
USA
358 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2011 :  7:16:01 PM  Show Profile
Mailed mine to Sue today!

Margaret

“Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the flowers, kind deeds are the fruits. Take care of your garden and keep out the weeds, fill it with sunshine, kind words and kind deeds.” ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1808-1882)
Farmgirl #3020
www.grey-wolf-farm.com
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  12:01:18 PM  Show Profile
I still haven't heard or received anything from Raine.

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  2:00:30 PM  Show Profile
I received mine from Sylvia...Loved everything...the sachet was wonderful!! But I do love the church cookbook...All of my cookbooks are from different churches with the exception of a few. I've always said that the best food comes from church cookbooks!! They are home tried and true!! I loved everything and thank you so much!!! It brightened my day!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  2:22:26 PM  Show Profile
How awesome, Beth!! I just LOVE church cookbooks! Lucky girl!

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  3:48:20 PM  Show Profile
I too have not heard or received anything from my partner, Oleta :(

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  04:38:48 AM  Show Profile
As the organizer of this swap, I have noted that several people have not heard from their swap buddies past getting a mailing address. Please let the person know what is going on because it is just not fair to leave them "in the dark" when everyday others are posting what they recieved. If you have found that you cannot make good on your commitment, I am asking you to privately email the person and let them know what has happened. If you received a package, please acknowledge receipt as well because we all go to a lot of time and effort to create these fun exchanges. It has been very disappointing for several farmgirls on this swap because they sent out gifts and have not even received a thank-you or a message about whether they are going to receive something in return. Please communicate to your swap partner what is going on!

Thanks!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

MEWolf
True Blue Farmgirl

358 Posts

Margaret
Byers Colorado
USA
358 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  12:20:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much to my Swap Sister Sue(Srhea) for the lovely swaps! The candle is already making my kitchen smell divine!

Margaret

“Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the flowers, kind deeds are the fruits. Take care of your garden and keep out the weeds, fill it with sunshine, kind words and kind deeds.” ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1808-1882)
Farmgirl #3020
www.grey-wolf-farm.com
Go to Top of Page

J.F. Brown
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Jamie
Beaverton OR
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  9:19:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Penny! We have not yet made soup...I think we'll all love it! My son's all grown up-- 32!! He has autism, and lives at home, and he loves soup, loves to cook, and I think if I ever get the kitchen all unpacked, he just might want to make it himself!
I honestly don't remember wheter I sent strawberry or blackberry jam. And, I remember being unsure whether to send the tomatillo-corn soup recipe, or the squash one... and now, I am wondering if I ever sent either!
Please let me know if I was a great big bozo and didn't... and I will!
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  2:36:18 PM  Show Profile
oooooh! Tomatillo corn soup sounds GREAT. I LOVE chile verde, and I bet it's right up the same alley! YUM!

Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  2:44:28 PM  Show Profile
Madeine, your box is wrapped and ready to be mailed, just have to get to the P.O.. Sorry , I didn't know all this was going to happen. Neither of us can drive yet.
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  6:55:16 PM  Show Profile
Still waiting on Raine...

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  8:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Jamie, Sorry I am just getting back to you about the soup recipe....I am so glad that your son might like to make the soup. It is pretty easy too...I opened the jar of jam and it was blackberry which is my FAVORITE...thank you so much...it was wonderful, DH loved it too..and ummm nope you didn't send a recipe but hey, thats ok...not a big deal at all..I am just so glad everything worked out with what I sent...it makes me so happy.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Oct 26 2011 8:16:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2011 :  2:46:37 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from Oleta today. She has truly spoiled me & I am undeserving for thinking the worst, I lost my faith. Thank You Oleta. I sent you an email but I wanted to thank you here for I have been truly humbled.

Blessings
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page