Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic
Page: of 10

JessieLovesToCraft
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Jessie
Loxahatchee FL
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  5:00:38 PM  Show Profile
Ruth,

This week has been so hectic and busy, but hearing that you loved your box as much as I loved mine just made me so utterly HAPPY.

I loved picking everything out and making the card and setting up the entire package and to know that you are ecstatic over what you got makes all the time and effort so worth it <3

Reading this post makes me glad I signed up for this swap!

Take care :)

quote:
Originally posted by violetrose

Oh my goodness Jessie, did you ever spoil me with this swap !
Everything is so pretty and special, I feel overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness - I just love everything you sent!
I love, love sunflowers, and those napkins and holders are so pretty, can't wait to put them on the table. I collect cookie cutters and don't have any like these - (doing the happy dance :)
I have put the little scarecrow into an arrangement that was just calling out for one, only I didn't know that until you sent me one :)
The Pumpkin plate and salt and pepper shakers - love them too!
The recipe sounds so good and easy - love apple recipes! The little box of acorns - so cool! love the leaves, I just lay them around on tables in the Fall - so pretty and the special Hand made card ia just the cutest!
Thanks again for all your thoughtfulness that went into this very special Fall box, just for me - love it all :)!
hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine

Farmgirl Sister #3404
Jessie

A wise girl knows her limits, but a real girl realizes she doesn't have any!
Go to Top of Page

JessieLovesToCraft
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Jessie
Loxahatchee FL
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  5:07:20 PM  Show Profile

Ruth, how should I put this....I absolutely ADORED everything you sent me in this swap. From the beautiful mug rug (which I have used numerous times already!) to the variety of teas and pancake recipe, I am definitely feeling fall even down here in hot Florida.

Thank you so much for all your thought and kindness. I teared apart my package and was nothing short of total happiness when I saw my goodies.

Hugs,

Farmgirl Sister #3404
Jessie

A wise girl knows her limits, but a real girl realizes she doesn't have any!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  6:11:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sylvia, So glad you got your box!! It was fun choosing the "pretties" to fill your box....Have a blessed and happy fa;;...Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  9:09:46 PM  Show Profile
Marcy, I'm really happy that you liked your fall box. I really couldn't wait to see your comment on the taffy..

Thanks Winnie! This was as close to Christmas as I'll get.

You are such a sweet bunch of farmgirls!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  12:27:20 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for more picture posts girls...I love seeing what everyone got. That is half the fun doing these
Swaps!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  11:48:55 AM  Show Profile
Jonni, your package was mailed yesterday! Have a wonderful 1st day of Autumn! Blessings to all of you!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  11:49:35 AM  Show Profile
Sabrena, your ears must be burning! Your's is boxed up to go into the post tomorrow! Happy Autumn!

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

Island Gal
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Marcie
Texas
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  2:47:25 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth.....your gifts have been sent! This is my first swap and this has been so much fun! Hope you enjoy the stuff.

Take care,

Marcie

http://www.flip-flopsandsandals.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ckb
Farmgirl in Training

40 Posts

kathy
pioneer ohio
USA
40 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  6:16:21 PM  Show Profile
Casey,
Your package is ready and heading to the post office in the am. I am so sorry that it took me to the dead line to get it ready. Happy Fall!!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  7:29:24 PM  Show Profile
Diana, I received my package today! Thank you so much for all the goodies. She sent me the cutest embroidered towel with honeybees on it. A little scarecrow who is now sitting on my kitchen windowsill. A pretty little fall decorated pail with an awesome candle in it, some cinnamon spice soap, pretty fall recipe cards and a beautiful crocheted doily. Wish I could get a picture for you all to see because my description doesn't do these lovely things justice. But I will enjoy everything you sent Diana. Thank you!! I hope you received your package by now too.

farm girl sister#43

O, a trouble's a ton or a trouble's an ounce,
Or a trouble is what you make it!
And it isn't the fact that you're hurt that counts,
But only--how did you take it?

--Edmund C. Vance.
Go to Top of Page

J.F. Brown
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Jamie
Beaverton OR
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  8:33:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Penny,
Your package will go out tomorrow! I have had a virus, and didn't want to send that along aas a little something extra!
The package from you has arrived, but I am waiting till you get yours!
Hugs back! Jamie
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  9:54:22 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Hi Megan,
Your package arrived today and I had such fun opening it. The magnetic fall notepad is up on my refrigerator right now and the Jack-o-lanteren dish towels are on my cupboard. How cute that you made a dish scrubie....I've not seen one like that before. Best of all was your note and the recipe. The Pumpkin Dumpcake looks wonderful. My son is a freshman in college and his first trip home is next weekend. He loves anything made of pumpkin and I am going to make this cake in honor of his homecoming. Thanks for sharing your family's tradition with me....it may soon be a tradition in our home too. Thanks for brightening my day : )

Warmly,
Pam

Pam Barnes-Palty
Phoenix, AZ
Farmgirl #1075
Happy member of the Southwest Henhouse

Be distracted by joy
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  05:32:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Jamie, I am glad to know that you got it....I sure hope you feel better..

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

springdoeling
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Susan
Machias ME
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  05:33:39 AM  Show Profile
My pleasure Ann! Our maples are going red and gold and things are much cooler (and, the last few days, much wetter). Autumn has officially arrived ... my favorite time of year!! So delighted you enjoyed your goodies and thrilled to know that the apron was on target!! Enjoy the wonder of the season and thank you, again, for such a great swap!! Susan

quote:
Originally posted by Ohioann

Hi Susan (Springdoeing), Boy I wish I knew how to get pictures from my camera to the computer...your gifts are wonderful. The recipes look great, I'm going to try the carmelized onions right away 'cause we love onions and I have fresh onions and garlic from the garden. The apron is perfect, I raise heritage breeds of chickens and there are chickens all over my new red apron! Will save the relish and peach/orange for special occasions. You must love to can too. I will use the beautiful towels when company comes...so much prettier than my old kitchen standbys!! We have had a few cooler days and a few maple trees have started to show color so I guess fall is really on the way. Thanks for all the thoughtful gifts. Ann

Farmgirl 3129 Retired and busier than ever in East Central Ohio

"...and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God." Micah 6:8
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  8:47:23 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Kris! I adore everything! I can't wait to bake the Banana Cake! We have been blessed with good Sept. weather too and today is the First day of Fall, and I celebrated it, by opening my beautiful, much appreciated ,gift!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  08:41:00 AM  Show Profile
Hi Denise, I received your package as I was heading out of town on Thursday and actually took it with me, I wish I had my camera with me because it is all TOOOOOO cute. I received a very nice Acorn Crochet dishcloth, embroidered with a harvest pumpkin desin dish towel, that I know she did her self a yankee candle that smells yummy vanilla carmel...yes I have to admit I wanted to eat it versus burn it. HA HA and a very pretty note pad. Recipes sounded awesome might even make them tonight. And I did notice that I forgot to include your recipes, so I will send them out this week. As always Denise, you are a wonderful Swap partner!!!

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  12:38:30 PM  Show Profile
Connie & Kris...Wow, how pretty that fall leaf dish is and the candles togo with it! Very lovely...won't that add a warm glow to your Fall Holidays.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 25 2011 12:39:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  12:46:41 PM  Show Profile
You are so right peggy!,all the way thru Thanksgiving!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  5:27:00 PM  Show Profile
Connie, so glad you got it. I'm glad you like it all. That banana cake is so good.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Edited by - kristin sherrill on Sep 25 2011 5:27:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

LightGreenThumb
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

Elizabeth
Spokane WA
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  10:17:32 PM  Show Profile
Marcie,
Thanks! I will be watching for it. Yours is going in the mail tomorrow...
Blessings,

Elizabeth <><
Farmgirl #3091

Simplicity is Beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  04:29:42 AM  Show Profile
I sent out Raine's package on Saturday!

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  08:49:06 AM  Show Profile
Hey Lori!
You're package arrived yesterday! It was so wonderful! Loved the muffin cups. Thank you so much for the 3 hot pads. They're so lovely! The candy disappeared quickly. Thanks! I had the hot tea at bedtime (great minds think alike... you'll see!), I absolutely love candles, and I can't wait to try the recipes!
I'm working on your recipes right now and will have them laminated probably Thursday after work. I'll give you a heads up when your box is in the mail ..... probably Friday.
Thanks again so much! I love these swaps ... especially when it's with such a great farm girl friend!
Blessings,
Andrea

PS. Also, how did you know my favorite Yankee Candle scent was Harvest???

Edited by - AutumnSpices on Sep 27 2011 09:56:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  12:30:03 PM  Show Profile
Andrea-
I'm so happy that you enjoyed the "Fall Box O' Surprise" It was fun to put together, and I had a feeling from the cross stitch pattern you sent me that we are a kindred spirit. I was so happy to have you as my swap partner! Have a Happy Fall!!!

Lori
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  5:29:05 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I received your wonderful package today! wow! double wow! Dishcloth, 2 hot pads, and a dishtowel, and I love the wall hanger with the scarecrow saying Happy Harvest. The little scarecrow, and pumpkin are sittlng on my side table with the candle and the silk leaves were wonderful. I am gonna try the German Lasagna this weekend. We love saurcraut. I love scarecrows, you were right on. The plaque is hanging on my porch. Thank you so much for the wonderful swap. Your gifts were great! Happy Fall!! Farmgirl#946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  07:43:30 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Laurie for the wonderful Fall Package! A set of beautiful fall dishtowels, a jar decorating kit, arecipe for apple dip, perfect since I just finished picking apples and a wonderful jar of strawberry jam. What a delightful partner you have been.

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page