Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic
Page: of 10

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2011 :  7:27:19 PM  Show Profile
My partner and I have connected. Got her Fall goodies yesterday. Beautiful autumn colored cuptowels, potholder, candle, and a mini thick book on soups. Soups are my favorite cold weather meal. Can't wait to try out the Pumpkin sheet cake with carmel icing. Thanks, Barabara. Your package will be on its way when you requested.

http://myramblingcountryheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2011 :  04:36:29 AM  Show Profile
Susan, I got your package yesterday. The recipes look so yummy. I am going to make the shrimp scampi right away. That is one of my favorite dishes. Thank you so much for the cute towels and the pot holder. I am glad it is red as that is one of my kitchen colors. Just perfect.

Nancy

Farmgirl Sister #2301
Laughing is good exercise, It's like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

springdoeling
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Susan
Machias ME
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2011 :  07:13:56 AM  Show Profile
Ann,
Your package is on its way to you! I surely hope you enjoy it!!
Blessings,
Susan (springdoeling)
Go to Top of Page

sidavis
True Blue Farmgirl

125 Posts

Susan
Vero Beach Fl
USA
125 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2011 :  07:45:56 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, I'm glad you got your package. The Shrimp Scampi receipe is one of my favorites and is always a hit. Especially here in Florida. I always get "raves" when I serve it to family and friends. I loved your note and the holder for the receipe is adorable. Maybe we can meet sometime since we are both here in Florida. We've been to Fernadina Beach several times. If you ever get to Vero Beach, let me know. Hoping to meet in the near future.
Susan

OK, I'm ready-Let's go.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2011 :  1:15:36 PM  Show Profile
Christmas arrived at the Fischer Household early this year, oh but I love Fall. Winnie thank you so very much for the wonderful fall goodies, Your Coffee Blend, Apple Cinnamon Potpourri, beautiful dish cloth that is too pretty to use but it makes a wonderful fall doily, and the yummy recipes, the Johnny Appleseed Prayer will be added to our Thanksgiving Prayer. Thanks so much for such wonderful and thoughtful gifts.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

luckilady
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Jennifer
Loxahatchee Fl
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  07:02:16 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Ladies! I just wanted my swap partner Kaye to know I shipped out your package this morning, be on the lookout in 3-5 days. I really hope you love what I picked for you. I hope everyone has a great week :)

~Jennifer

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

Farmgirl Sister #3375
Go to Top of Page

AmyDawn
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Amy
Springville Utah
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  07:43:46 AM  Show Profile
I got my package from my partner and love my goodies! The dishtowel is darling and went strait to the oven door and the kids loved the preserves that you sent as well (so much that they didn't save me any - lol) I loved the idea of the sewing pattern for packing the goodies in the box - I will have to remember that! The recipe sounds yummy too - we are going to try it on game night this week :) Thanks so much!
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  08:27:57 AM  Show Profile
Your welcome Amy! I'm glad that you enjoyed everything :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  10:13:25 AM  Show Profile
I just love reading about everyone's goodies! We Farm Girls do so much for the people in our life, it is a joy to read about all the wonderful things that come in our Farm Swaps!
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  10:15:42 AM  Show Profile
Sabrena, putting together your package with some wonderful stuff I found over the weekend--even one thing made by our very own, lovely Miss Wilma who is featured in Mary Jane's Idea Book!! I will be sending it out by, if not on the 24th--the work week has begun!

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

youngbunny
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Jeri
Kirkland WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  12:43:05 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Peggy for my goodies! I love the spoon! Love it! Thanks for caring to get the package out so soon after all that's been going on! You should receive your package shortly. You're very talented!!

Simpler Life = Happier Life!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  1:10:45 PM  Show Profile
Jeri...so glad that you got it!!!! The altered spoons are so much fun! Glad that you liked it. I even put the bling in the middle of your Flower...it was rather plain before that. And I loved making the Fall Washclothes for you. And even though I didn't send you a Recipe Card...I figured maybe a whole Magazine of them would make up for it. Ha Ha!

Looking forward to mine from you!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  1:38:35 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Marcy! You must know I don't know where to start..I am really overwhelmed! Mailed your package out this morning and picked up one from you..how did you get inside my head? I'll have to put a picture up of the goodies you sent. My DH and DD were sitting at the table for the unveiling. I love all the decorations. The towels look great on my new stove. The ceramic pumpkins, "love" hanger, row of shelf pumpkins, Betty Crocking fall baking recipe book (How did you know I like to play with food?), not one -but two knit dishcloths (with designs I haven't mastered yet. Potpouri(?) yum smell, a pattern for apron, tea cozy, place mat and runner with embroidery design (redwork-yippee! And, fun, fall socks. Oh my goodness!
And the pumpkins wrapped in sage green fleece tied with pink ribbons. It's probably just a good thing you didn't have a bigger box. lol Marcy, I feel truly blessed, and not just a little spoiled. I know my box to you won't compare..but it is wrapped with lots of farmgirl hugs to fill in the corners! Thank you so very much!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  2:10:19 PM  Show Profile
Marcy, how could I have forgotten to mention those really neat table mats in fall colors. Were they crocheted, and did you make them? I really love those, and would love to make some for Christmas gifts for DD, DIL and DGD. Thanks, again!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  8:13:58 PM  Show Profile
I got the best package from Beth Jones today. It was FULL of fall stuff-a wonderful candle, beatiful placemats, dishtowel, and potholder. Also a fall themed welcome wall hanging and a cute basket held by a scarecrow. AND some recipe cards a coupon holder and some pumpkin salt and pepper shakers. Also was a package of silk(?) fall leaves which I have been looking. I am afraid I left something out, but just know, Beth, that is all wonderful and appreciated-made the ending to a full Monday really special. I have a bit more to finish your package, and I am mailing it out Wednesday morning.

Thanks again for the very very specisl box!!!!!!

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  10:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Jamie, your package is going out tomorrow...I hope you get it before the weekend...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

mcorwin
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Megan
Ohio
78 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  12:13:20 PM  Show Profile
Received a lovely package from coaloha (Pam) yesterday. The box contained seasonal towels, a pumpkin cookie cutter, fun sprinkles and recipes I can't wait to try.

Pam, your items will be on the way tomorrow!

Farmgirl #3285

http://www.heartlandhomesteading.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  4:57:09 PM  Show Profile
Connie, your package will be heading out to you tomorrow.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  5:33:00 PM  Show Profile

adorable Scarecrow from my partner Jeri

pumpkin,gourd and silk leaves

her autumn card and silk fall leaves in with other fall decore

more of her leaves and her yummy recipe!

Thanks Jeri...I loved everything!!! I love fall so much. And her is a photo
just to show you that even though I am in an Apartment I still have a garden
space that is all my own. Here is some of the produce I picked today.

Huge Hugs and Blessings...YOU made my day...so much brighter!
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 20 2011 5:35:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  7:25:57 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package in the mail today from Julie (Treelady). It was overflowing with not only a delicious recipe for Apple cake, but also had so many goodies! Just to name a few... An apple corer/slicer, apple soy candle melting beads, beautiful crocheted dish scrubbie, a crocheted apple cozy (too cute!!) and a lovely crocheted apple hot pad. Oh and then there was the caramel coffee- all tucked into a lovely fall wooden box! Boy was I spoiled for sure in pure farmgirl style! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Julie.
Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

kcmiller
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Kaye
Muscatine IA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  07:55:28 AM  Show Profile
I received my gifts from Jennifer!!
Jennifer thank you so much. You went way out, I love the table cloth and the Victorian hankies. I love old handkerchiefs!!!! My kiddos will love the little pumpkin cheesecakes too.
So sweet,
Thank you!!!

I am dropping your package off at the post office today! :)

Kaye

** The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.
~ Chaucer **

http://4kacademy.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  08:15:36 AM  Show Profile
Judith,

I got the most wonderful surprise in the mail today. I can't even begin to thank you for all of the wonderful things you put into my box. Saltwater taffy? Really? I could live on saltwater taffy!! It's one of my and my youngest son's favorite things in the world! The candles and candle holder are so pretty, love the dishclothes and I am so glad that you decided to put them in. It doesn't matter that I make them myself, I can always use more and I love the one's that you included. The floss is great as I do a lot of embriodery and I am always looking for more colors. The yarn is beautiful 'Simply Soft' being one of my favorite yarns! The jelly's look so good, again, my youngest son is going to flip as he LOVES jelly. And the roving? Oh, I could not stop touching it! It's such a beautiful color and it's so very soft. I already know what I am going to do with it....I'm going to do what I love to do with roving....make a teddy bear. As you can tell, I loved everything. Thank you so very much for being so generous. I feel quite spoiled.
thanks again
hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

springdoeling
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Susan
Machias ME
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  08:15:46 AM  Show Profile
What a wonderful treat! Thank you so much Ann (OhioAnn) for making my day, week and autumn!! I received a lovely package complete with beautiful, handmade apple coasters, a recipe for Mom's School Cookies (much of which is prepped ahead of time so that you can make cookies more simply and more often), a jar of Rosemary Salt and another of Fall Spice Mix. All this and a beautiful note from my swap partner as well. What a tremendous blessing! Many, many thanks Ann!!!

Susan (springdoeling)

"...and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God." Micah 6:8
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  09:43:47 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Jessie, did you ever spoil me with this swap !
Everything is so pretty and special, I feel overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness - I just love everything you sent!
I love, love sunflowers, and those napkins and holders are so pretty, can't wait to put them on the table. I collect cookie cutters and don't have any like these - (doing the happy dance :)
I have put the little scarecrow into an arrangement that was just calling out for one, only I didn't know that until you sent me one :)
The Pumpkin plate and salt and pepper shakers - love them too!
The recipe sounds so good and easy - love apple recipes! The little box of acorns - so cool! love the leaves, I just lay them around on tables in the Fall - so pretty and the special Hand made card ia just the cutest!
Thanks again for all your thoughtfulness that went into this very special Fall box, just for me - love it all :)!
hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Ohioann
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Ann
Minerva OH
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  4:10:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi Susan (Springdoeing), Boy I wish I knew how to get pictures from my camera to the computer...your gifts are wonderful. The recipes look great, I'm going to try the carmelized onions right away 'cause we love onions and I have fresh onions and garlic from the garden. The apron is perfect, I raise heritage breeds of chickens and there are chickens all over my new red apron! Will save the relish and peach/orange for special occasions. You must love to can too. I will use the beautiful towels when company comes...so much prettier than my old kitchen standbys!! We have had a few cooler days and a few maple trees have started to show color so I guess fall is really on the way. Thanks for all the thoughtful gifts. Ann

Farmgirl 3129 Retired and busier than ever in East Central Ohio
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Kitchen Fall Swap- Mail Out Past Due Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page