caitlinsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

86 Posts

Kim
St.A Idaho
USA
86 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  9:10:04 PM  Show Profile
I thought maybe some of you would be interested.

I just started a blog (link in my sig line)about simple living, whatever that means to you, and finding contentment in life not things. I would like to have a contributing writer post each week on Thursdays. I currently have two lined up and am looking for two more.
If you are interested in the opprotunity please send me a message and I will get back with you. Check out the blog a bit and see if what you have to offer fits. :) The perks are free advertising for you blog, shop, fb, whatever and eventually money.

Anyway just thought I would put it out there...

www.imnaturallysimple.com
"Live slowly and simply, so that you have the time and space to love deeply and well. Hold your children close, as often as possible. Look deeply into their eyes, speak words of life, love and acceptance into and over them."

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  10:39:53 PM  Show Profile
THis is something I may be interested in doing. Are you looking for me to write on your blog once a month? Please just let me know the details. E-mail me, and I can tell you about me and maybe we can work something out. Thanks, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  03:46:12 AM  Show Profile
I might be interested also. Let me know exactly what you are looking for. I like to write and alwasys have something to say!

....it's what's inside a women, when she's up against the land.

Farmgirl #680!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lessielouise22
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  05:44:53 AM  Show Profile
I would be very interested in this. Writing is a passion of mine. I've actually been submitting a few things. No luck yet, but I am still hoping. Would love to know more about it.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

caitlinsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

86 Posts

Kim
St.A Idaho
USA
86 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  7:06:50 PM  Show Profile
Glad to see I have some interest! What I am looking for is someone who lives simply and is willing to share it. I know that is kind of vauge but simple living means so many different things to so many people, so it really is about what you want, what brings you happiness and contentment. Take myself for example, I love to sew and garden. Those two things ground me and so a lot of my posts are/will be about gardening/food. I find comfort in cooking, canning and growing food, so I talk about it. If you are a knitter, love milking a cow or enjoy reading, I want to hear about it. The whole point of the blog is to find happiness and peace in the small things of life and encourage others to do the same thing. So, if you are still interested or you have more questions just send me an email to kimberly at imnaturallysimple dot com. :)

www.imnaturallysimple.com
"Live slowly and simply, so that you have the time and space to love deeply and well. Hold your children close, as often as possible. Look deeply into their eyes, speak words of life, love and acceptance into and over them."
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  10:58:54 PM  Show Profile
Very much still interested. I leave on Thursday for a week in Maine with no computer. (Ah..peace and quiet.) If you are interested in me, please -mail me and I will get it when I get home. Thanks so much, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Edited by - Joey on Aug 07 2011 11:00:32 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Need writers for my blog Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page