Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Hi, yall...from Louisiana...again...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hi, yall...from Louisiana...again... Next Topic  

simpledreamer
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Marybeth
Louisiana
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2005 :  06:33:17 AM  Show Profile
It's been a while since I have been able to spend much time on the message boards but today as I sit here with the Premiere issue and travel journal...I realize just how much I miss yall! Just wanted to say hi and that I really do plan to hang out here more often. There's a lot of great friends to make and things to learn from this site!

Smiles,

Marybeth

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2005 :  07:13:18 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Simpledreamer! By the way I love that name... This is a great "place" to spend time chatting with all these wonderful farmgirls and guys isn't it? Jenny from Kansas

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2005 :  09:39:30 AM  Show Profile
Simple dreamer,
Isn't the premier issue tour fun? I would love to go again and read more of the journal entries and notes from all of you who have been there. I was on the first tour and so not many entries then but now it must be huge. Come back often and chat a while.
Eileen

songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2005 :  11:52:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Simpledreamer! Glad to hear from you again! As you looked through the Premiere Journal, was there an entry that really stood out in your mind? I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

jpbluesky
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2005 :  8:00:12 PM  Show Profile
I would love to see it again too..I was first in the one I had here. Sure loved it! I am glad you are back too MaryBeth!!!

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2005 :  3:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Waving at you Marybeth...from just down the road! I can't wait to get the Premiere Journal...should be here this week! YEAH.

Blessings & Bliss!.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:-~Susan~
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Wife, Mother, Natural Woman, Savonnière, Writer, Baker, Gardener.
Soulmate to Jerry for 30 years
Mom to Zach, Gesikah, Nathan, Hannah, Rachel and Benjamin
Yetta to Sam

"It's no bad thing to celebrate a simple life" ~ Bilbo Baggins

If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you need to seriously re-examine your life.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2005 :  04:30:22 AM  Show Profile
Hi bayoubunch! Glad you are home from your long trip. In regard to our beaches, I read an article this morning's paper about how people in Pensacola are now having to live with health threatening mold due to the long term affects of Ivan. Many are still not in their homes, or are now having to leave them because of the mold. So sad.

Did you get to the wildlife refuge at St. Mark's?

Louisiana girls, are your dogwoods in full bloom as ours are?

jpbluesky
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hi, yall...from Louisiana...again... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page