Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Vendors Wanted -- Clark County Farmgirls Market
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Vendors Wanted -- Clark County Farmgirls Market Next Topic  

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2006 :  2:15:44 PM  Show Profile
The Clark County Farmgirls are doing an outdoor market on Saturday, August 19th from 9 am to 5 pm in Ridgefield, WA. This is a benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. There will be music, food, cake walk, children's play area, and vendors.

We are seeking vendors for the market. It will be $25 for a 10' x 10' outdoor space (you will need to provide your own canopy). Handmade items, vintage or antique items, farm fresh produce or farm products. If you are interested please email me and I will be happy to send you an application. Application deadline is August 11th.

Kay

I choose faith not fear.

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  10:27:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Kay! This one's coming up soon - how's the vendor search going? It sounds like it will be for such a good cause -- best of luck and wishes to you Farmgirls!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  11:48:14 PM  Show Profile
Libbie, thanks so much for asking! We have 7 vendors including us. Not as many as we hoped for but that's ok. We're getting excited -- the sale is a week from today. We were making signs today and getting some stuff set up. We've been having trouble finding a sound system and couldn't get any musicians to commit to play. We just decided we'd do cds. This afternoon a guy that owns a music store in Woodland (about 6 miles from here) called and told us that he is donating all the sound equipment for the day!!! What an answer to prayer! Instead of professional musicians we're having cds and then an open microphone. Missy & her son are going to do a couple of songs, my youngest Stephanie is going to sing something, and I think Patti's kids are going to do something. It is going to be such fun. Things have a way of working out for the best.

We've gotten all the hot dogs, chips, and pop donated for the food booth from local stores so all that money will be able to go to Cystic Fibrosis. It's all coming together and is going to be such a great time! I will definitely give a report when we're through.

Lotion bars, linen spray, and purses in my online shop at http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Read my ramblings at http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Vendors Wanted -- Clark County Farmgirls Market Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page