Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 5

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  06:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Sharon, I did enjoy making them...glad you liked them...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  07:23:50 AM  Show Profile
Peggy ,I received your beautiful hearts yesterday.
I love the silver button.
Hugs,
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  09:32:37 AM  Show Profile
Penny, Peggyann and Judith, found a treasure in the PO Box yesterday. Thank you!!!!!!

Susan Harmon White
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile
I never get tired of people sharing pictures.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  12:10:20 PM  Show Profile
Thanks PeggyAnn and Elaine, received your yoyo's and love all the colors.. the silver heart button was perfect, I am a heart person.

I have mailed out all 9 packages of yoyo's, Sissy, Susan, Peggy and Penny, yours is in the mail.
If anyone else has not received the yoyo's from me, let me know and I will resend.

I am looking forward to next time for #4.

All you farmgirls have a great day, thanks for the swap it is wonderful and fun.I only have 2 to receive from. Happy yoyoing! Linda #946

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  3:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh, I'm so excited Linda, I eagerly run to the mail box everyday hoping that Yours, Sissy's are Debi Chandler's yo yo's are there....just like Christmas...lol...thanks so much...I can't wait to get them all together and take a picture...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  11:15:28 AM  Show Profile
Thanx Elaine for the adorable heart yo~yos. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with all the yo's this time around. Any ideas?

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
www.sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  1:08:03 PM  Show Profile
How are we doing on the YO-YO Swap???? Has everyone sent out their yo-yo's??? I didn't keep track this time
(shame on me) of who sent and who hasn't. So, if there are still yo-you's out there to be sent...please let me
know.

Thanks! Haven't decided yet what I am doing with mine either Sharon.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  1:26:42 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Elaine, I received your yo yos today !
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  1:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Linda for my yo yo's, wow what beautiful buttons and my favorite color is purple...how did you know?

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  4:31:17 PM  Show Profile
Linda Rogers...got your beautiful yoyo's today! They are lovely. Tried to post a picture
but it did not want to cooperate...will try again, later. Thank You!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 30 2011 2:10:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2011 :  11:51:50 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Made it.... it has been very hetic at our house..... but I have almost finished my Yo-yo's and they WILL be going out tomorrow. I have received a ton of the most beautiful yo-yo's in the mail, just have not had much time to post. When I have just a minute to breath, I will update the received list. Hope I have the buttons/no buttons right!

Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  09:05:02 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I love the yo-yo's. Thank you

Susan Harmon White
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  7:48:56 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Peggy for posting the picture. I have not even tried to do that yet! Am gonna get my son to help me learn how. Again, I appreciate it. I have received all my yoyo's except from 2 people, and I know they are probably still working on theirs. Can't wait for next round, I have bought my material and am getting ready to cut them out. All you Farmgirls have a great week! Our lake is down about 5 feet, and we are in the process of building a pier with a landing on it, so I can put a table and chairs out there, we have about 1/2 of it done, and will work on it in the morning, so I have been busy, and tilled my garden, hopefully to have a fall garden. Farmgirl #946 Linda

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  8:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Hi all, I can't wait to get the rest of my yo yo's when I do I am going to post a pic of all of them..including mine so everyone can see my pretty treasures...

Wow Linda you are on the ball having the fabric already for the next swap. And I really love the ones you sent me...purple is my favorite color...thanks

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  3:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Ok I promised a pic of all my yo yo's So h ere are all the yo yo's in one group that I have received including mine...some where around here is a lonely yo yo...misplaced one single yo yo from the swap...so I just put them on in a jar,..I'm sure the little straggler will show up. Thanks to the sisters that sent me yo yo's. they are all so beautiful I received 7 out of 9!

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Sep 12 2011 12:02:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  11:18:38 PM  Show Profile
Yo-Yo Mama's I emailed our two slow-pokes (and I know LIFE happens but they have had ample time to send them out) and I asked them to please get their hearts out to each of you. As we have all showered them with our Yo-Yo Hearts.
Hopefully you will be seeing those in the mail soon. I want to do another round but want to wait until I hear from these two gals that they have mailed out.

blessings,
peggy

blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  7:05:57 PM  Show Profile
Wow Penny, thanks for posting picture, it looks great. I really have to learn how to do that!

And Peggy, thanks for your hard work in hostessing. I really enjoy doing this, I really don't have enough yoyo's yet! HaHa! I love all the colors and the variety, I on my own could not come up with the many different ones. I will keep looking for the Round #4 and understand about waiting on the others. Our road is still under alert, for evacuations, but I think it will be lifted tomorrow, the fire is out except for few hot spots, and today, there was not smoke, much easier to breath. Today, they came and passed out breathing masks, even tho its over, they needed to get rid of them.
All you farmgirls have a great week! From a yoyoing Farmgirl #946 Linda

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  11:45:56 PM  Show Profile
Linda...we are glad that you didn't have to evacuate. The fires have really been as bad a problem as all
the flooding from Irene and Lee. What a year for weird weather and extreme conditions. Just happy you are
safe.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  11:49:11 PM  Show Profile
Ladies...I want to start a round #4 Heart Shaped Yo-Yo Swap, but what would you think of this idea?

2 regular Heart yo-yo's, 2 fall heart yo-yo's, and 2 christmas heart yo-yo's????

Let me know...I think it would be a fun change.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 11 2011 11:59:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  11:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Sounds good to me...but ummmm...can we put mail date till after Oct 15 at least...lol...I have 3 swaps I'm doing right now and the Pillowcases for Rescued Girls http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=53193#643798 Do you think that will work?

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  12:02:04 AM  Show Profile
Penny...I am in the same predicament you are in with swaps...so YES! Right now I am just trying to get an idea of who wants to go another round and if the 2/2/2/ theme sounds like fun.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  12:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Sounds like a great idea to me....I like the 2/2/2 theme....just let me know, and I will be happy to join in...You are the bestest....love ya girl...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  2:32:33 PM  Show Profile
Count me in!!! I would love the 2/2/2 idea, sounds great. I am in on waiting till the 15th or when ever is good for everyonelse. I am getting ready for a Christmas craft sale. Have 20 aprons to make and some gift baskets. We (my daughter and I) are working for about 2 months now, getting ready, and now my new daughter in law is crafty and helping with her own crafts, we should have a nice sale. Excited. I will just keep looking for Round #4. Just call me ready to yoyo! Have a great week to all you farmgirls! Update: fire is out, and roadblock is down, but will go back up at 7:00 to night so we don't have unwanted visitors. But the triple digit weather is back today, and they say that Thursday will be back below 100. Thanks for your friendship and your caring. Linda
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  3:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Linda, so glad the fires out and you can go home...be safe.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Sep 13 2011 4:57:14 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page