Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 5

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  4:45:15 PM  Show Profile
ok-so-----i have watched you all talk about these heart yo yos and tonite i read thru the entire thread and they are all beautiful-fun-etc! and watching penny learn; i HAD to go to the tutorial- i think i could do this---but---what the heck are all y'all going to DO with these beautiful heart yo yos?????????

given the timing of round 4--maybe 3 regular and 3 Christmas???????? just a thought!or 2/2/2
anyhow-sounds like you have a great group and enjoyed the swap!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  09:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Sorry for the delay ~ got bit by a cat with rabies and had a very bad reaction to the shots.... am sending out yo-yo's this week!

Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  7:04:35 PM  Show Profile
Debi Chandler, received your yoyo's today, I loved the soft colors they were beautiful. Thanks so much. Hope you are feeling better, and sorry you got bit by a cat. Wow! Hope all goes better from here on. Thanks again. Huuugggsss! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  7:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh no...Debi, I am so sorry to hear that you got bit by a cat that had rabies. I sure hope you are getting better....please take care of yourself...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  10:16:56 PM  Show Profile
Just a note for all our round #3 Yo-Yo Swappers...we are having sign-ups going right now for Round #4 Swap.
Please go to the Swap Thread to sign-up. This one will be a little more interesting as we will make 2 regular heart shaped yo-yo's, 2 fall ones, and 2 christmas ones. Doesn't that sound like fun????

Debi...so, sorry to hear about you being bit by a Cat wiith Rabies. That is awful!!! Thank You though for
carrying through with your Swap Commitment despite all you have been through. I applaud YOU!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 24 2011 10:18:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  4:49:29 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Debi C.! Your yo-yo's came today! Those pretty pastels sure brightened a rainy day.And the perfect quote to include with them.

Glad your getting over that bite! That darn cat!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  08:15:33 AM  Show Profile
Thanx Debi C for the sweet pastel heart yo yos. Luv em

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
www.sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com

Edited by - bobbinrobin on Sep 27 2011 08:17:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  5:24:55 PM  Show Profile
Just wondering if I have upset one of our swappers in some way?

Susan Harmon White
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  8:29:26 PM  Show Profile
Do you feel this way because you haven't received all of your yo yos from
this swap ? Because I haven't received from two of the swappers either. that is why
I didn't sign up for the 2/2/2 swap. that is what takes the fun out of it.
If it helps , I'm not upset with anybody.
Farmgirl hugs to All anyway :)
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  8:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I'm not upset either Susan...I am joining the 2/2/2 because I hope it wont happen again but if it does, oh well cause I refuse to let others stop my fun...besides, I don't feel I lost two much...I wish you would join Debi...it should be fun...

Susan, can you tell us why you feel this way? Maybe we can help? Or is it that you received a letter from someone...I think we all did...just blow it off girl...don't let it get to you...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  6:25:08 PM  Show Profile
I got my hearts from the other Debi C. today
Thank you ,
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  7:08:29 PM  Show Profile
Debi, did you receive the ones you sent her or did she send you some she made for the swap? She sent me a letter saying she was going to return the ones I sent her, I told her just to keep them, use them. I did not want them back. Thanks for making this clear. And I agree, lets just blow this off and have a good swap. I have most of mine ready. I hope someone will continue in 2012, and lets keep on, even if it is only a few people, at least we get variety. Farmgirl #946 Linda Have a great week!
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  8:55:58 PM  Show Profile
Linda , They were not mine.
I agree we can continue to have good swaps no matter how many participate.
I'm ready for the next one.
Hugs , Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  07:07:04 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to everyone for their concern. I have talked this over with Peggy and will stay involved in the yo-yo swaps. It was due to only one person, who has burned me on other swaps, I didn't receive a letter though. I love our swaps and can't wait to get started on more.
Hugs;
Susan

Susan Harmon White
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  6:41:56 PM  Show Profile
OOps! Just count me as gettin old and mixed up. I got my writing confused---I did receive from the other Debi C. and they were great. The other swapper, is who I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion, and for Peggy notifiying me that I got it mixed up. You girls have a great week. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page