Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Need Chillover recipe for Key Lime pie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Need Chillover recipe for Key Lime pie Next Topic  

EagleNest
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Mary
Yakima WA
192 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2011 :  10:36:39 AM  Show Profile
Does anyone have a recipe for Key Lime pie using ChillOver? I love using Chillover. But it is time to branch out from Mary Jane's Chocolate Chili pudding.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Gal 5:22

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2011 :  09:41:30 AM  Show Profile
Hello Mary. There's a recipe for Key Lime Pie using our ChillOver Powder in MaryJane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook on p. 113 ("Where'd You Get Those Pies?"). If you don't have a copy, you can get one here: http://shop.maryjanesfarm.org/store/c/68-Books.aspx

Happy baking!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

nancypo
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

nancy
boise idaho
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2011 :  11:10:12 PM  Show Profile
Could someone post the recipe? I'd LOVE that too! Have the powder, need a recipe...

Be the change...
Go to Top of Page

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2011 :  11:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Oh, I'd love that recipe!! Still don't have the mj books (on my list though). A guy I dated in high school who remains a great friend, sent me a random text just last week asking me to bake him a key lime pie...then he would have to drive two hours to pick it up. LOL, but it really kick-started my craving for a key lime pie!!

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge
Go to Top of Page

nancypo
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

nancy
boise idaho
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  1:56:28 PM  Show Profile
I guess you could use any regular recipe that calls for gelatin. I always use a bit it mine, so it holds together better...

Be the change...
Go to Top of Page

EagleNest
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Mary
Yakima WA
192 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2011 :  5:46:08 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Carol. Now I just need to remember who borrowed my Mary Jane's Ideabook.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Gal 5:22
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Need Chillover recipe for Key Lime pie Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page