Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  3:10:06 PM  Show Profile
I am not sure why, though, I blame FB mostly, but it seems that I find myself without a penpal and do so love having one. I would love to have a faithful penpal if anyone is interested. I can only have one, as I want to make sure to be able to be faithful and devoted. If someone would like to be my penpal, please post here and I will email you. Like I said, I can only have one, but would so love to have one!! :)
Hugs
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  4:10:11 PM  Show Profile
Jess, I would be your pen pal, but I think you should have someone that has more in common with you at this time of your life. You know with small children and all that goes with that. Diapers, throwing up alot, stuffed animals in the toilet, etc. So I hope you find one. Your such a nice person.
Nancy Jo, "inchy"

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  5:19:26 PM  Show Profile
aww thanks Inchy Jo. My life is getting so crazy here lately, I thought that if I had someone to write back and forth with that maybe there would be some calm admit the frenzy. :) I think so very much of you!
hugs
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  8:19:14 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jess,
I think we were paired together for the April National Card and Letter Writing, and I did not get your address until the middle of April and then the rest of the month got away form me. Lots of excuses but really I am just sorry I haven't written you a lettter yet. I would be willing to be your penpal-I am pretty good about answering a letter when I get one.:) I am however, a grandmother, so I don't have any of the young stuff in common with you either. Email me if you still want to exchange letters.

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - May 25 2011 :  3:58:13 PM  Show Profile
Jess, My name is Kristy i am a stay at home mother of 3. 3,5, & 7. I would love to have a pen pal! i used to love making packages and sending them to people i knew in boarding schools! I have just started a chapter and hope it all goes well. if you are interested let me know. kristy

"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark!"
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic A pen pal Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page